The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hypnosis & Akashic Records Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, October 14, 2011 9:22:36 AM
Groups: Member

Hey ebb101, did you discuss the akashic records with your researcher friends? I'm eager to know what response you got. Thanks again.
ebb101
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:56:55 AM

Hey. They're really not my friends, per se, just people I meet during work assignments. It's hit or miss. But, no, I haven't had the opportunity to discuss this with them. I'll be sure to do when/if I do.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:23:06 AM

OK ebb. Thanks for that. Good luck with everything. :o)
jdlaw
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2011 7:24:55 AM

If there is a programmed reality -- and, if there are akashic records -- then when you (the hypnotized person) get to the akasha -- or through drug induced trance -- you probably won't be able to read (understand) the records. The only way to read the records is to have a programmer select you and take you to the records as a sort of translator.

Here's what I mean. Think of a computer programmer here in this reality. Someone may understand the program when its in a language like a markup language or C++, etc. But, when all you see are the card punches (back in the day) or 1s and 0s of the machine language print out, it doesn't mean much to most computer programmers. There are some people (geeks) who can look at text written hecidecimal and actually read it. For the most part, you need a source language for both input into the program and to later read the programming.

Looking at the object code doesn't mean much to a programmer either, unless you actually have the capability to reverse engineer -- and that minimumally requires the programmer looking at the object code to have knowledge of what source language the program was written in the first place.

I tend to think that we probably visit the akasha (main frame, mothership, VPN intranet) on a regular basis. but simply do not remember or comprehend properly when conscious in this reality.

But, I believe you are definitely on the right track because hypnosis is that sublevel consciousness that would allow us to be in that programming realm. I think we just need another "spiritual" componant added to the hypnosis in order for us to have that "markup languange" we need to make sense of it while there.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2011 12:43:29 PM

Very interesting ideas there, jdlaw. However, maybe people are accessing the Akashic Records all the time without realizing it (sub-consciously). Musicians for example, could get their inspiration for new melodies, songs. They sort of channel the information. Like you said it could exist in 0's and 1's (binary) to start with, then the human brain perhaps decodes (converts) the data into useful stuff like images, sounds, mathematics, etc. A bit like how the internet works.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 5:04:26 AM

Found this short video a few weeks ago. Here Don Tilley stresses the importance of connecting with the A-Field (Akashic Field) and all of humanity having the knowledge that Edgar Cayce did. Great thinker this guy. If more people spoke openly about this subject I'm sure we would see more research done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5GMyX_IZY4

EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:18:52 AM

Did anybody watch this video (see above)? I know he wasn't the best speaker, but to me it's all about the content. Let me know what you guys think?
jdlaw
Posted: Friday, March 09, 2012 4:41:28 PM

I like this kind of stuff. Psychic channeling is real -- and very likely connected to the A-field. Here's a list of a few of the different types of channeled documents I've looked at:

Edgar Cayce
Jane Roberts
Joseph Smith
Philip ("Cloudpiler") Landis
William S. Sadler (and "Sleeping Subject")
Carlos Castaneda ("Shamanism")
LoneCrowe
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:11:45 AM

My very first conscious third eye vision was of the surface of Mars. Why I have no clue, but it seemed more real than the viking/pathfinder photos but was very similar. I'm positive we can see through deep meditation (which is basically what remote viewing is) and learn how to view other places. It always seems to be that we see more into what is called the "Real time zone" as Robert Bruce called it, which is a dimension that is just above ours. Sort of similar to our existence but sort of out of phase. So everything is a little tiny bit off.

But having other people hypnotize them is a great idea. I'm just saying anyone who is capable of being hypnotized is capable of also doing it on their own. Problem is remembering where you've been or what you saw. But there are tricks you can learn to help you remember everything. I recommend Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamics".

EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 1:59:59 PM

This is another interesting documentary about Edgar Cayce and the A. R.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMEyrYoDcs

So where was he getting this information from exactly? Hmm...

EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:58:32 AM

More evidence?... A recent episode of Ancient Aliens discusses the purported records -

http://vimeo.com/57752263
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014 4:45:37 PM

Here is journaist Lilou Mace interviewing Ervin Laszlo about the Akashic Field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GSO2SlPN80

BTW, did you guys know that Ervin has teamed up with Anthony Peake, so more light should be shed on this mysterious phenomenon soon.
plantcode
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 12:44:18 AM

In terms of a machine gaining conciousness. There are rare cases that I have read about in a book called, The Dead Roam The Earth. It mentions a story where a ghost or polergiest are able to send text messages to the phone owners and members of the same household. When they looked where the texts came from it came from their own devices. This is severe paranormal activity though. But it would be possible if you could somehow harness these ghosts and get them to work with the machine. Brings new meaning to the term ghost In the machine.