The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hypnosis & Akashic Records Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:47:51 PM
Groups: Member

Has anybody seriously thought about how hypnosis could be used to gain direct, unhindered access to the alleged Akashic Records. More importantly has anybody in this forum actually tried it? It should be quite simple to do. All you would need is a hypnotist and a volunteer. Basically the hypnotist puts the volunteer into a (deep) hypnotic trance. Then that person's sub-conscious mind/soul is directed/guided to a relevant "file". This file could be anything you desired from new musical compositions, new mathematical equations, scientific ideas- even winning lottery numbers or horse racing results (I think Edgar Cayce helped a few gamblers in his time). If it really is this simple then surely it is worth testing. All this universal knowledge (past-future) maybe "out there" waiting to be explored.

What do you guys think? I personally feel that this hypothesis should have been proven by now. I mean it sounds easy to prove- just extract useful information like winning lottery numbers, then repeat the experiment over and over again. If successful and you keep winning then this would undoubtedly prove the theory once and for all. You would beat odds of "zillions"-to-one!

Other techniques to gain access to the records could be auto-hypnosis, deep meditation or astral projection.

And, using these various techniques could it also be possible to create a Tulpa (thought form?) Make objects materialize out of thin air? If yes, then I believe that they might come from the quantum vacuum (remember Boltzmann Brains?) Or, maybe even channel "spiritual" energy and use it for healing or maybe even cause a miracle to occur...

So many hypotheses to test-lol

Cheers guys!

Tracy
Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:52:07 PM

Quote:
Has anybody seriously thought about how hypnosis could be used to gain direct, unhindered access to the alleged Akashic Records.

I was thinking of that very thing earlier today. But then again I think that very thing often. How about using a sensory depravation tank (along with the hypnosis)? Or a VR environment (if only our technology were that advanced)?

I've come to the conclusion that if I could remote view the future what I would see is a 'potential future.' Or if remote viewing is 'real' how would I ever know if anything I 'see in the future' is 'actual' and not 'potential'?
Oddly enough, how would looking into the past be any different than looking into the future?

I've often thought about ways to test Remote Viewing, and other Psychic Phenomena.
I totally hear ya.

If only I had access to rockets, and astronauts, and an International Space Station.Brick wall
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:52:33 AM

Ah yes, remote viewing- something the CIA meddled with. I wish I could master it. I wonder if the experimenters ever used remote viewing to try to establish contact with alien civilisations or peer into higher dimensions or other realities (universes)? If the multi-verse idea is correct then imagine how much could be learned and explored. Probably infinite knowledge and infinite adventure. Damn, this needs to be proven soon. I can't wait any longer- lol

I think strong A.I. will be useful in this field of research. Maybe a sentient, conscious A.I. machine with a mind could access Akashic Records or remote view a lot more easily than we ever could. Also, projects like Blue Brain Project could benefit parapsychology. For example simulating the pineal gland (the third eye), and then seeing what happens (if it channels knowledge). And, in synthetic biology even growing brain structures in the lab!

Probably a synthetic/simulated full brain, but with modifications like higher processing abilities, enlarged pineal gland, extra memory would be the best way to go. Just imagine a super brain that could possibly answer all of life's mysteries in a nanosecond. Wow!

Hurry up technological singularity! lol
jim
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2011 10:02:00 PM

Yes, I have heard that remote viewers have attempted contact with alien civilizations. I can't put my finger on the source right now, but here is a case where they went off planet: http://www.p-i-a.com/Magazine/Issue21/Applications_21.htm

I view remote viewing and hypnosis as pretty similar practices. Silencing the mind seems to allow things to float in that are otherwise swamped out by all of the foreground noise of day to day stimuli. The evidence is pretty good that it works, and that the Akashic Record is accessed, if you go by the definition of the Akashic Record being events and artifacts separated by time and space from the observer. Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe" is full of such evidence, as is Dean Radin's "The Conscious Universe". And of course there is Edgar Cayce, a perfect example of how a brain injury opened up pathways to the Akashic Record.

Your idea of strong AI facilitating the access to the record is a very interesting one and I hope that everyone responds to it, because it really made me think. Although, my view is different, I'm going to continue to mull over your idea and see if it generates any further insights. My view is that the brain is like a cache and holds stuff that you most recently needed, or most likely will need. All of that innocuous data like the people that walked by you in the mall 11 years ago does not need to be in your brain, so it is stored elsewhere, along with everyone else's experiences and histories, i.e. the Akashic Record. Every so often, under hypnosis, due to a traumatic event, during a life review, etc. that data gets accessed and floods back into your consciousness. The reason for this filtering effect is so that you don't get overwhelmed with data. It is like, if you could listen to every radio station at once, you would never be able to pick out the station you want to pay attention to. So it is with reality. This model of cache and large data store is so basic to computational systems that it adds up to yet one more "too uncanny to be random" coincidence with respect to the programmed reality model.

That said, consciousness is what it is all about. Accessing the Akashic Record only makes sense with respect to conscious entities. If you believe that AI will some day be conscious and sentient in the sense that we are, then your idea makes plenty of sense. In my view, however, I don't see any artificial device attaining consciousness simply due to its complexity. I don't believe that consciousness is an emergent property. I believe that consciousness comes from the soul deciding to inhabit a body. The evidence for this is also staggering, as I touched on in my book and as Pim van Lommel determined scientifically in his. So the only question is this - would a soul choose to occupy an AI? I see no reason not to allow for that possibility. So then the question is: can an AI-enhanced entity with a consciousness occupying it, do more with the Akashic Record than we can with our meatware brains? Perhaps.
terrorgoat
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2011 10:12:22 PM

The biggest problem I have is trying to make sense of which vision is which. I started meditating a couple months ago, and I'm getting good at it. I've been trying to astral project, but so far, I've had one lucid dream where I was able to "wake up," within the dream. Sometimes I have visions of things that might come, sometimes I get spiritual guides to come to me, and I think I'm seeing some of my past lives. I can't really discern which is which. I would love to be able to access the akashic records, but I think the only way is through astral travel.

If anyone can give me some advice I'd gladly welcome it. I get the vibrations and I can't feel my body, but I can't figure out how to consciously leave my body.

"The only true wisdom exists in knowing that you know nothing."
- The Mighty Socrates (Not the fake Socrates Plato wrote about in "The Republic.")
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2011 2:12:22 PM

Yes, Henry Markram (leader of The Blue Brain Project) should try to simulate the human pineal gland and then experiment with it. He might get transcendent (divine) knowledge coming through on his computer screen. All kinds of information could come through. However, he probably needs more computer processing power before he can carry out this experiment.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 5:24:32 PM

Hey everyone.

Has anybody tried or had any success with the Akashic Records. Has anybody won the lottery yet (lol). Let me know if you guys have any success.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:22:45 AM

This is a very tricky subject. I can't seem to get anywhere. I've emailed scientists, hypnotists, deep thinkers and still I can't find the answers I'm looking for. Nobody appears to be interested or wants to investigate these purported records. I thought that people would want to attempt to "access" this information using some technique, but it doesn't appear so.

Never mind, I'm not going to give up. I have to get to the bottom of this.

I wonder if something is deliberately trying to block my progress or mislead me? Maybe the Programmer(s) of the universe or some other intelligence?

ebb101
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2011 3:05:11 PM

One of the things you may want to think about is to broaden your search and understanding beyond the Akashic Records. You may want to think about quantum vacuum, the zero point field, and the holomovement. Some Buddhists call it the Great Storehouse Consciousness.
Sometimes Akashic seems a little new agey, maybe why it's avoided by a lot of scientists, who are still on our wavelength.
Just a thought.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, September 17, 2011 1:12:05 PM

Hi Ebb101. I have already tried this, but I still didn't get anywhere. I mentioned to several people the holographic principle and that information might be encoded in space-time or on the universes boundary. No luck!

I even asked the British astronomer royal Sir Martin Rees for his views. I didn't get any! He said he had no worthwhile views on the akashic records. This was surprising for somebody of his intellect.

I also emailed The Institute of Noetic Sciences http://www.noetic.org/
Unfortunately, a guy called Rusty Shores said they had conducted no research on the records.

Hmmm, something appears to be a tad fishy about this. Have you any more ideas? Links to other sites that may be of help?
ebb101
Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2011 2:14:04 AM

Try Ervin Laszlo...
http://ervinlaszlo.com/

Here's his book...
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1594771812/?tag=adaptiveblue-20

It doesn't surprise me that researchers are a bit defensive. I work with researchers and off the record, they may believe some of the wacky things we believe in and debate on this forum, but they will never say so. And they will parse their words to keep from revealing these beliefs. Admitting you believe the world is nothing more than a Newtonian billiard table could mean denial of tenure and a ruined career. Although, the atmosphere does seem to be opening up. Just talking about digital physics is ok. I just don't think the mainstream academics are ready to admit it.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 11:29:56 AM

Thanks again, Ebb101. Yes, I already looked at Ervin Laszlo's book and homepage.

What irritates me is that these "experts" speculate and speculate, but very little practical research seems to get done. For example, there appears to be numerous techniques to gain access to the purported Akashic Records (hypnosis, auto-hypnosis, remote viewing, lucid dreaming, astral projection, DMT and other entheogens) and proving the existence of the records seems fairly simple to do (extract useful knowledge from them such as cure for cancer, winning lottery numbers). So, why don't some scientists get together with other researchers (hypnotists, etc) in a prestigious university and conduct some trials? Maybe this has been done in the past, but I've never heard/read anything.

I personally feel now is the right time to start this research, because I feel that science and parapsychology have become stagnant. Nothing has really progressed for several decades. The same is true of Ufology and space exploration (although space tourism might create a new paradigm shift).

jdlaw
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 5:30:44 AM

terrorgoat wrote:
The biggest problem I have is trying to make sense of which vision is which. I started meditating a couple months ago, and I'm getting good at it. I've been trying to astral project, but so far, I've had one lucid dream where I was able to "wake up," within the dream. Sometimes I have visions of things that might come, sometimes I get spiritual guides to come to me, and I think I'm seeing some of my past lives. I can't really discern which is which. I would love to be able to access the akashic records, but I think the only way is through astral travel.

If anyone can give me some advice I'd gladly welcome it. I get the vibrations and I can't feel my body, but I can't figure out how to consciously leave my body.

Tell me more about the "vibrations" you have experienced.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:51:20 PM

Quote:
It doesn't surprise me that researchers are a bit defensive. I work with researchers and off the record, they may believe some of the wacky things we believe in and debate on this forum, but they will never say so

Ebb101, why don't you discuss this topic with your researcher friends. Maybe you will generate some interest. You could be a pioneer in this field. Just a thought.

ebb101
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 1:56:03 PM

I will bring it up.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, October 03, 2011 8:04:15 AM

Thanks ebb, you're a great guy. Let me know how it goes.
ebb101
Posted: Monday, October 03, 2011 11:14:47 AM

You betcha!
Mr. Del
Posted: Monday, October 03, 2011 2:21:51 PM

I just read this entire post and here is my take (for what it is worth.) Some of what you are tring to research COULD be Black projects under high security by our government. There fore the reason for the "dummy up" answers. There could be very high interest in these subjects, just not up for discussion with the general public at this time. During my 20 years in the Milirary, I was a Nuclear Weapons Instructor. I know how to play the game of "Dummy up."

Keep at it my friends, My Del.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2011 8:29:24 AM

Mr. Del, I agree with you. There must be people in government that are interested in these ideas. I know if I was one of those people involved in a black project (with heavy funding) I would certainly investigate all areas of reality (physical, meta-physical). Human consciousness and the mind would probably be top of my list.
Techne
Posted: Sunday, October 09, 2011 2:51:33 PM

I have no doubt the government is into all this stuff. The fact they outlaw mind expanding stuff and make legal ways of doing it seem silly through most media is proof it has some type of power. The akashic records. I mean your already wired into that naturally. The problem is you might not have any really deep questions to ask it. Or maybe when you are using it, your not even realizing it and maybe when you do realize it, you don't pay attention to it. I find most people are using it all the time, but they aren't doing anything outside their normal life loops. What i mean is, you have to know what you want to find out, which comes with language and learning knew things. Putting yourself inside unfamiliar situations. You have to have the great question, in order to submit it and get a response. Otherwise, your always naturally using it psychically, just a matter of paying attention to it.