The Universe Solved

 


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why aren't NASA or ESA looking into this?! - Evidence of Panspermia Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 5:01:05 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/3/2011
Posts: 357
Points: 980
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Hi all. I recently watched an in-depth interview featuring Prof. Milton Wainwright on the Ascend Podcast YT channel, and I am really disappointed and disgusted with organisations like NASA and ESA for not looking into Milton's research.

Now, I have known about Milton's work since about 2015, but this interview was the most revealing thus far. I listened carefully to what Milton said throughout the interview and I can only conclude that NASA and the rest of these phoney organisations are deliberately ignoring his work. They obviously don't want this getting out into the public domain.

It would be so easy for NASA/ESA to reproduce Milton's high altitude balloon experiments too. Then they could see for themselves if they matched Milton's findings, but no, it does not look like they ever will.

I won't reveal too much about what's said during the interview as I don't want to spoil it for you guys. I'm sure though once you've finished listening you'll draw the same conclusion as me -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02KTSTG5BVk

We really do live in a world built on lies and deceit.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 1:55:29 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/22/2012
Posts: 162
Points: 98
Location: Scotland, UK
Sorry Ekuma, I once was interested in Panspermia, years ago, but not anymore. Panspermia merely moves the problem of life's origin from earth to somewhere else.

Since I believe that design extends from microbiology to the huge expanses of the Universe, the designer must also go beyond the scale of the Universe. In short, I believe the Universe and the life within it, was designed by a "superintellect" that was not natural.

Time is tight for me right now with a crazy period at work, otherwise, I would expound upon this in a lot more depth.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:18:03 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/3/2011
Posts: 357
Points: 980
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
You sound rather blasé about this, Bot. I mean, this appears to be a big discovery made by Milton and his team, and they have compelling evidence too. And don't forget some of these microbes that are raining down on us may be quite harmful. Milton even mentioned SARS could have originated from space. It makes me wonder about the HIV virus also. This should be taken seriously.

And what about the fact that NASA get billions of dollars to look into stuff like Milton's research and they are doing absolutely NOTHING about it. Like I said, they could easily reproduce Milton's balloon experiments with the budget they've got. Doesn't it concern you that NASA are not doing their job properly, deliberately not doing their job properly?
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:57:27 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/22/2012
Posts: 162
Points: 98
Location: Scotland, UK
Yes, Ekuma, I do have a rather blasé sense of indifference and weariness about this topic because it doesn't address the most important question for me: "How did this Universe begin?" I think we need to address this question first, before, you, I or, anyone else for that matter can confidently say anything concrete about the "origins of life on earth."

For example, say, Aliens send space seeds to create life on earth - 'directed panspermia' @ 35.42- you're still left with the question of "Where did those Aliens come from in the first place?" It doesn't solve the problem, it only pushes it back a notch, so you then get thrown into an infinite regression of Aliens.

Ekuma wrote:
Doesn't it concern you that NASA are not doing their job properly, deliberately not doing their job properly?


Yes, it does concern me, but what can you or I do about it? I know what I cannot control and waste no time on it! Furthermore, I'm trying my damnedest to curb my own negative feelings and reactions towards other peoples stances, arguments, and conclusions about things I don't necessarily agree with. I've had to learn through time, how to accept and fully respect that those people, including organisations like NASA, are living/following their own Tao and leave them to it!

EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:17:29 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/3/2011
Posts: 357
Points: 980
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Quote:
Yes, Ekuma, I do have a rather blasé sense of indifference and weariness about this topic because it doesn't address the most important question for me: "How did this Universe begin?" I think we need to address this question first, before, you, I or, anyone else for that matter can confidently say anything concrete about the "origins of life on earth."

For example, say, Aliens send space seeds to create life on earth - 'directed panspermia' @ 35.42- you're still left with the question of "Where did those Aliens come from in the first place?" It doesn't solve the problem, it only pushes it back a notch, so you then get thrown into an infinite regression of Aliens.


Yes, but it's a good starting point, and a huge paradigm shift as if Milton's results are correct then it proves life is coming from space, and did not originate on Earth. I mean, so many people think that life is unique to the Earth and may have only ever formed on the Earth, and nowhere else in the universe! This really shakes things up. Even I was wondering a few years ago... perhaps Earth really is the only planet where life formed, perhaps deliberately programmed that way, but Milton's work has really made me sit up and take notice.

Quote:
Yes, it does concern me, but what can you or I do about it? I know what I cannot control and waste no time on it! Furthermore, I'm trying my damnedest to curb my own negative feelings and reactions towards other peoples stances, arguments, and conclusions about things I don't necessarily agree with. I've had to learn through time, how to accept and fully respect that those people, including organisations like NASA, are living/following their own Tao and leave them to it!


Well, why do you feel you need to curb your negative feelings and reactions? If you feel strongly that they are wrong, just say it. I certainly do now after what I've discovered. I think these organisations and most of the people that are in them are horrible. They deliberately choose to avoid Milton's work (and many other researcher's work out there in various fields). And some of Milton's colleagues even turned on him after he published his results. These people are really unpleasant and have their own agendas, and they just want us to perceive reality the way they want us to perceive it. It's not on and we need to inform as many people as we can, and share links, etc, because the more awareness we raise, the more chance we have of really doing damage to organisations like NASA and ESA. I'd like to see them all fall one day.

Oh yeah, and it appears SETI are there to mislead folks too! I'm planning on writing about this soon. Basically, SETI know full well their approach to finding ET life is totally wrong, yet they continue to do it.

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:51:20 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/22/2012
Posts: 162
Points: 98
Location: Scotland, UK
Ekuma wrote:
It's not on and we need to inform as many people as we can, and share links, etc, because the more awareness we raise, the more chance we have of really doing damage to organisations like NASA and ESA. I'd like to see them all fall one day.


Aw C'mon Ekuma that's really harsh. :-(

The coolest NASA discoveries have reshaped our entire world from space exploration, aeronautics, and aerospace research to products you use every day that you probably didn't know are rooted in NASA science.

And, here's some of the coolest that changed our lives:

Video Enhancing and Analysis Systems; Fire Fighting Equipment; LZR Racer Suits; Chemical Detection; Light-Emitting Diodes; Improved Radial Tyres; Pollution Remediation; Structural Analysis Software; Powdered Lubricants; Freeze Drying; Enriched Baby Food; Water Filters; Cordless Tools; Smoke Detectors; Shoe Insoles; Infrared Ear Thermometers; Memory Foam; Scratch-Resistant Lenses; Invisible Braces; Ventricular Assist Devices; Artificial Limbs; Solar Energy; Long Distance Communications.........................

We should be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater as a lot of good can come from organisations such as these.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:34:26 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/3/2011
Posts: 357
Points: 980
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Yes, I see your point here, Bot. Maybe the NASA of yesteryear was better back then. Maybe more open-minded and stuff back in the day. Maybe more free to explore different ideas and that's why they were more creative and made big discoveries, etc.



Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Universe Solved Theme Created by Jim Elvidge (Universe Solved)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.2 (NET v2.0) - 9/27/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.106 seconds.