The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

My Poltergeist-esque Experiences Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 7:08:48 PM
Groups: Member

Right guys, see what you make of this... (this all happened to me back in late summertime)...

It all started one evening when I was upstairs on my PC and I heard a bang. I looked around but could not find the origin of the bang. It deffo sounded like it came from my Dad’s bedroom, but I could not find anything out of place. Incidentally, the time was approx.. 21:30 in the evening.

Then, several hours later at approx. 6:20am in the morning, I heard another bigger bang, and this time it came from downstairs, and I discovered that a big framed picture had come down off the wall. The string holding it up had snapped or something. I thought, how odd, two bangs in the space of several hours, one bang solved, the other bang unsolved.

Now, you’d think it would end there but it did not…

A few days later my brother came to visit and we were just about to have a BBQ (we didn't get many chances this year to have a BBQ as the weather was awful. Summer 2019 was a real disappointment). So, we’re preparing and getting everything ready. It’s late afternoon time and I’m descending the stairs and just as I’m near the bottom of the stairs… I hear a right commotion and racket and I turn around and see a small wooden picture flying down the staircase! Now, I’m almost certain I did not brush past this particular picture hanging up on the wall. It just came tumbling down the stairs. When we inspected we found the nail still in the wall, so it came down apparently of its own accord. More like it was pushed or thrown as it really came down the stairs with such momentum, like to get my attention.

So very odd occurrences. Then, a few days later I hear another bang one morning, and this time it’s in the kitchen area. My mini whiteboard I have hung up on the kitchen wall I use to make notes has mysteriously fell down. Normally it stays up, no problem. I tell my Dad about it and just as I hang it back up the kitchen fluorescent light starts blinking off and on! Honestly, it was spooky and like a scene from a horror film.

So, three items falling down from our walls in various parts of our house, all within the space of about 2 weeks. We’ve never experienced anything like that before. And then the kitchen fluorescent light malfunctioning. Incidentally, the kitchen light was working fine up until that morning where the mini whiteboard mysteriously fell off the wall. And the kitchen light was not the same after that weird morning, and my brother had to replace the starter motor. It’s like something affected the kitchen light.

So there you go guys, it does appear I have experienced some type of supernatural phenomenon. Any hypotheses from you guys would be much appreciated. Btw, things have calmed down now. The phenomenon was very short-lived. Whether it will kick off again, I don't know? Time will tell...