The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Consciousness random Options
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 1:34:44 AM
Groups: Member

I know in the past I've mentioned that state where I'm half awake, the "hypnogogic state", between being awake and having a dream, almost an astral projection but different. I do believe this is what Edgar Casey and Nikola Tesla spoke of(but I'm not as in tune as they were). Anyhow, in the past I've had very clear and quick vivid imagery come in front of me while in this state, even voices and what seemed to be telepathic communication. Sometimes very pleasant looking people, or things. These images just appear momentarily, extremely vivid. I can only describe it as telepathic imagery since I'm not actually seeing it with my physical eyes here(they are closed). Yet I'm still fully aware of where I am in my bed, not in a dream. It's more than just meditation or daydreaming.

The other morning as I was waking up this occurred briefly, I had a quick imagery of this shiny metallic square that had other little squares on it, and it came down from this pole, right in front of my field of view. It immediately caused a sharp pain in my heart, and when I woke up, I still felt that pain in my heart, for about 10 seconds after being awake. Whatever this thing was, it seemed dangerous, and thankfully I snapped back into this reality right away after encountering it. I could not come to any other conclusion to suggest anything else was responsible for that pain. It's not something I've felt before or since. I've felt thrilling feelings of freefall(or free-rise going upward) after waking up from possibly astral projections, kind of like butterflies in your stomach right after the peak of a fun rollercoaster ride. This was different though, it was pain, was it dangerous? Can occurrences in other "frequencies" effect your physical being here? It may be so.
jim
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:54:49 PM

Groups: Member

Jon D wrote:
I know in the past I've mentioned that state where I'm half awake, the "hypnogogic state", between being awake and having a dream, almost an astral projection but different. I do believe this is what Edgar Casey and Nikola Tesla spoke of(but I'm not as in tune as they were). Anyhow, in the past I've had very clear and quick vivid imagery come in front of me while in this state, even voices and what seemed to be telepathic communication. Sometimes very pleasant looking people, or things. These images just appear momentarily, extremely vivid. I can only describe it as telepathic imagery since I'm not actually seeing it with my physical eyes here(they are closed). Yet I'm still fully aware of where I am in my bed, not in a dream. It's more than just meditation or daydreaming.

The other morning as I was waking up this occurred briefly, I had a quick imagery of this shiny metallic square that had other little squares on it, and it came down from this pole, right in front of my field of view. It immediately caused a sharp pain in my heart, and when I woke up, I still felt that pain in my heart, for about 10 seconds after being awake. Whatever this thing was, it seemed dangerous, and thankfully I snapped back into this reality right away after encountering it. I could not come to any other conclusion to suggest anything else was responsible for that pain. It's not something I've felt before or since. I've felt thrilling feelings of freefall(or free-rise going upward) after waking up from possibly astral projections, kind of like butterflies in your stomach right after the peak of a fun rollercoaster ride. This was different though, it was pain, was it dangerous? Can occurrences in other "frequencies" effect your physical being here? It may be so.

Hey Jon, I want to look into this a little more but didn't want you to think no one was paying attention to your post :)

Anthony Peake's new book "The Hidden Universe" explores all sorts of non-human intelligences, historical and current, conjured by consciousness and independent. Some have malintent.

Did you feel like the chest pain could simply have been stress related (from the vision)?