The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Yeti Found? Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 1:07:57 PM

Groups: Member

OK, no definitive proof, but expedition scientists say they are 95% sure that the Yeti (Abominable Snowman) lives in Russian tundra.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047528/Siberian-evidence-proof-yetis-exist-Abominable-Snowman-close-caught.html

95% is quite high...
jim
Posted: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:35:20 PM

Great post! Hope you don't mind - I just had to tweet that one!

One by one - all of the things that science used to declare were "science fiction" are starting to become reality (Holodecks, FTL, teleportation, cloaking, etc.). Fascinating!
LadyBe
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:10:40 PM

I was watching Unsolved Mysteries the other day & it was talking about a Sasquatch that this man had and had been touring
around with and I actually saw that thing back in the early 1970's I believe. The body of the thing was frozen solid in a big
block of ice. It was probably about 6 feet long. You could detect an odor coming off the thing-an unpleasant kind of funk smell!
I remembering leaning down over the thing and looking at it carefully and it did not appear to be something that was faked. I
could see the pores in the skin and the hair was natural looking. They had a magazine/brochure they were selling and I still have
it (it however is in storage-waa-waa). Anyway the t.v. show said that the man toured the country with it and that the law
starting investigating-saying something to the effect of how did the creature die etc. and so the man with the squatch simply
went in hiding to avoid the police. I heard another interesting hypothesis the other day that there are some that believe that
what we call Sasquatch may very well be an alien...since squatch sightings began after U.F.O. sightings...and if you think about
it, it does make more sense-since they came from somewhere.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 8:53:33 PM

Well, I've heard that a lot of alleged Sasquatch DNA has been collected and is going to be tested in the second half of 2012 by experts. I wonder what they'll find??...

And yes, they could be extra-terrestrial in origin (maybe a grey alien lost its pet, ha, ha.)
Neo
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:16:10 PM

Quote:
He claims around 30 Yetis live in the Kemerovo region, adding that they are Neandethal men who have survived to this day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047528/Siberian-evidence-proof-yetis-exist-Abominable-Snowman-close-caught.html#ixzz1yy3WvePQ

Eh?

There is no spoon.