The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Updated Programmed Reality Evidence List Options
jim
Posted: Sunday, July 1, 2012 1:26:30 PM

Groups: Member

I have a project to update the list of evidence for Programmed Reality and make it more compelling. I have this page on the site that originally summarized the four categories of evidence (circumstantial though they may be) that were presented in the book. I recently added two categories:

5. The Observer Effect (reversing the argument to identify that key logical consequence of programming a universal simulation and observing how similar it is to our scientific evidence) and
6. Additional Computational Conjectures from the writings of Brian Whitworth.

I also plan to add:

7. Thermodynamics and the information content of the universe
8. Graininess of reality

I'll use this thread to notify forum members any time that I update this page. I also need to make it more prominent on the website and more compelling from a visual and content perspective.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and/or additional ideas that you distinguished forum members might have! Thanks.

Techne
Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 7:16:31 AM

Hey Jim, have you ever thought about doing one of the ebooks? Bear with me here because i don't know exactly how these work or if ebook is the right word even. But I know there were attempts at doing these new books where the author could sort of add or change things after the book was out. And the coolest idea was having sort of highlighting options where other people also reading the book could mark things and make comments. So say we are in the chapter of your book reading about a computer set up that is high jacking the women's responses when she sees herself in the mirror. Well anyone that owns the book could set up markers and have a kind of discussion about it. They could add comments or even provide links to more information on the subject.

I imagine this type of set up, might work really well for your book. Would kinda suck for me because i do not have an ereader and I already own your book, but......
RogerV
Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 7:58:43 AM

Jim, I'd like to recommend a reading of David Wilcock's 2011 book, The Source Field Investigations (forward written by Graham Hancock - which is what got me to take a chance on reading this and am very glad I did).

There is a wide array of findings presented in this book and Wilcock does weave them into a thesis of some explanatory power as to what is underlying them.

I think this survey could be fruitful toward aiding further compilation of your list as the information presented is very diverse and very much relates to the deeper mysteries of reality we're all trying to understand.

Some of them I've seen mentioned elsewhere but Wilcock seems to usually bring an impressive greater depth of background. Many of the findings reported also I saw tended to very much reinforce information that I've encountered from other researchers.

I admit being wary of Wilcock but am now glad I took a chance on his book. Whether or not I ultimately agree with all his conclusions is immaterial - the cataloging of all he relates here has been more than worth the price of admission, so to speak.

Let me also chime in on the ebook idea to say that one valuable characteristic of my Kindle ebooks is the ability to configure the highlighting feature to my Twitter account. I use this to highlight items I want to note. I can then go to a web page to see the listing of my highlights, review, and retrieve them. Here is an example.
jim
Posted: Monday, July 2, 2012 9:15:27 PM

Techne wrote:
I imagine this type of set up, might work really well for your book. Would kinda suck for me because i do not have an ereader and I already own your book, but......

I am totally behind this idea, Techne and RogerV. I didn't know about the highlighting and social networking aspects of it - that is very cool. I started the Kindle file conversion about 6 months ago and really got bogged down. Effectively, I had to reformat the entire book in HTML and I just don't have the cycles for such an undertaking. However, a couple friends have forwarded me names of services and software solutions that can do this for me, so it is definitely on my list to finish. By the way, when I do, I would never want to charge anyone who already bought a copy. Maybe there is a way to allow a set of pre-approved email addresses to download - I don't know.

RogerV wrote:
Jim, I'd like to recommend a reading of David Wilcock's 2011 book, The Source Field Investigations (forward written by Graham Hancock - which is what got me to take a chance on reading this and am very glad I did)

Muchas Gracias, RogerV. I will put this on my reading list. I am always on the lookout for different perspectives on this topic.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 12:31:19 PM

This year is getting better and better and better!
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:38:14 AM

Can't wait for the next updates, Jim! Any idea when you'll put them up? :)