The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Big week publicity wise for simulated universe Options
Pistol 29
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 1:39:30 PM

Groups: Member

Hello all. It is with a sense of great honor and a deep abiding respect that I offer from all humility my first post here on The Universe-Solved Forum.

Not sure how many of you caught the 2016 Annual Issac Asimov Memorial Debate sponsored by the American Museum of Natural History as hosted by Spokesmodel Neil deGrasse Tyson. But I hear/tell that apparently it was designed by the Illuminati, Big Green Men, El Chapo, The All- Seeing Eye-pick any one you like or feel free to insert your own- to pre-test the waters for what has turned out to be a mainstream media/materialist science public push to prepare the masses for the first credible "big reveal" of the discovery of the truth of the simulation theory. But why?

Consider they enlisted no less than the following heavy hitters that are slam dunk sales, and creative people and this week at least- the toast of World-Wide Science Central-sound evil enough? You betcha!

Elon Musk

Matt Damon,

Neil deGrasse Tyson

S Henry Gates-

David Chalmers (Often Baked- but out did himself at the 4/5/16 debate)

Max Tegmark (see Matt Damon)

Diane Randall

Daniele Pranzetti.

If you struggle with self restraint (as I often do) and you are troubled by one or more names above you just can't place. please consider reading my (updated) answer I wrote over on Quora found here

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-signals-of-us-living-in-a-simulation/answer/Peter-Wenzell?srid=LSAp

Many thanks,

Pistol

Pistol 29
Pistol 29
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:10:00 PM

In order to properly document this growing chorus line of TV's best physicists endorsing the simulation theory the headline from 2 hours ago ~5pm EST in The Catholic Register- Catholic Online "World renown scientist says he has found proof of God! We may be living the the 'Matrix'.

Michao Kaku another trusted telegenic name in Science now sees "primitive semi-radius tachyons" as proof there is design in the universe, and therefore a designer.

Who will World Wide Science and Control (real evil now) tap next on the shoulder to support simulation theory?

BTW-Vegas has Bryan Green at 3:1

Pistol 29
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2016 8:45:54 AM

Pete. Thanks for the contribution way back in June. We are all busy with our "undeveloped, unevolved, barely conscious pond scum, totally convinced of [our] own superiority as [we] scurry about [our] short, pointless lives." MIB 1997.

Suffice to say, it was a great article. Sorry I did not get to it sooner. https://youtu.be/WtsC-fD5jjM