The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is memory stored outside of our brain? Options
Jon D
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2018 1:41:13 AM
Groups: Member

My brain is a bit cloudy right now so this may not come out smoothly, difficult topic to explain. In recent years the ME(mandela effect) phenomenon has been brought to light, which would not be possible without the internet and our ability to now corroborate so well(which in itself deserves a lot of discussion, we've reached a milestone that might have had a clue waiting for us).

The one thing that really sticks out to me about the ME is how no one currently living that is directly involved with ME's seem to have any recollection of how we remember things. The Berenstein family(I believe the son Mike) came out and said their name(and books) was always "Berenstain". They can't fathom why there is such confusion.

Could this be evidence that memory is stored outside of our brain?

Certainly if the Berenstein/stain family woke up one morning and realized their name had seemingly changed, they could lose their sanity. The same goes with anyone deeply connected with any ME. Could their memory here have been temporarily replaced to preserve their sanity? Now, the idea that something can tamper with our memory is kind of a scary thought, but maybe it's not as bad as it seems. The moment we experience something, that memory may be recorded/stored off-site, permanently, and perhaps that's all that matters.

I feel as if there might be a clue here, or possible some insight into the purpose of this reality. If this is true and the ME is in fact a real phenomenon, could it be that we're here to data-mine experiences/memory for some off-site/higher purpose?