The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Alien Hunters Still Thinking Inside The Box (or Dyson Sphere) Options
jim
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:12:55 PM

Groups: Member

latest blog post explores the unlikely idea that ETs would need to create Dyson spheres and the possibility of humanity evolving out of our bodies:

http://blog.theuniversesolved.com/2013/05/01/alien-hunters-still-thinking-inside-the-box-or-dyson-sphere/

Techne
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:06:18 PM

i like this jim because i agree that we don't really have a clear vision for what exactly we are looking for. It doesn't seem to me if you trend what we are doing that we would even leave this planet and travel space anymore. It seems that we are looking more inward. I can imagine a evolutionary path that would lead into itself. Most likely virtual realities and matter manipulation. It would make more sense to me managing the universe to not have these species leave their planets. We wouldn't want them all polluting or worse yet consuming each other. I would rather them go inward into their own created realities. It makes more sense in that the universe itself seems to be a machine of creation. So why would smaller fractals of it not also perform similiar tasks.

I'm trying to say, why if things would evolve similiarly, would we want them to co mingle? There would be no point in that whatsoever because they would only become the same, would they not?

So rather let's have them go inward on their own planets with no communication between themselves and leave them to create existence as they see fit in their own time space of the reality. They can fufill whatever space fantasies within their virtual realities.

Jon D
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2018 2:04:42 AM

Great blog, worth a bump back up. There's definitely more advanced civilizations out there. I've witnessed flying craft that were beyond our technology at least twice, and one occasion it was surely not a secret military program, was just too advanced. I believe SETI is just hogwash for the most part, we are already fully aware without a doubt that "aliens" exist.

Although different alien species likely do exist out there and perhaps have visited here, I have a different take. I lean toward the idea that most sightings/encounters are actually humans rather than a different alien species. An ancient advanced civilization that has just moved on from the earth, probably tens of thousands of years ago.

We do know they are there, I am certain of that. However they will not communicate with us. They are fully aware we are not ready for that. The most frustrating part about the entire thing from a government/military perspective is that they shun us entirely. This is why disclosure will not happen. We literally have nothing to say because they will not communicate with us, we don't know much about them.

and I agree Hawking is entirely wrong to assume that we should fear aliens. I was a bit baffled when I first read that from him, seems to be an influenced thing to say. Government wants us to fear the idea of "aliens", simply because they can't get anything else out of them.

jim
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2018 5:02:41 PM

Thanks, Jon. I too agree that it is very odd that Hawking, for such a supposedly great mind, fears alien encounters. It is such a logically flawed argument. Advanced enough to traverse the galaxy, but still stuck in an imperialistic mentality? I think he may have watched too much Star Trek.

I have a different take on UFOs. It comes from the observation that they appear to evolve technologically at a pace equivalent to our own. And that makes no sense if they were really extraterrestrial. In the 1890s, people saw dirigible-type craft. In the 1950s, they looked like saucers, curiously similar to wingless aircraft that the Germans experimented with in the 1940s. More recently, they have been described as triangular craft, similar in shape to America’s B2 bomber. Now, they are often of the form of glowing plasma balls. In short, for the past 130 years, UFOs always seem to be maybe 20-30 years advanced from our technology and evolving at the same pace. This means that the UFO dirigibles of the 1890s were realized by our aerospace development efforts 20 years later, in the early 1900s. But were those dirigibles able to traverse the galaxy? Of course not. Same argument for saucers and triangular anti-gravity craft. Our best aircraft are more advanced than UFOs appeared to be 50 years ago, but still are nowhere near capable of traveling to a distant planet. It really makes no sense. And yet, UFO sightings couldn’t have been advanced human-generated prototypes, because they still defy laws of physics. And because the abduction phenomena has no place in that solution to the mystery.

The only thing that can explain this anomaly is the idea that UFOs are somehow related to a cultural meme, influenced by our expectations. Mass consciousness effect? Or artifact of a system that is pulling us in some direction, like trying to make us believe that there is life out there? At the end those are both the same thing. Once we acknowledge that our reality is soft, digital, programmatic, and therefore capable of being modified, the idea of a subjective experience of an artifact of reality that behaves according to non-conventional rules, is no real surprise. The intelligence behind it may be artificial, such as Agent Smith in the Matrix. Or it could be simply part of the greater system, ATTI, or God.
Jon D
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2018 9:22:30 AM

I would assume something/someone influenced Hawking to say that, it is completely illogical, and conveniently coincides with hollywood/movie lore. Speaking of Star Trek you should definitely watch STNG season 6 episode 12 "Ship In A Bottle". You'll probably get a kick out of that episode, definitely up your alley. Still a great series to watch after all these years I find myself watching re-runs on Netflix.

Possibly the explanation for the UFO observations coming at our own pace is due to our inability to describe such objects, lack of reference points. "Flying saucers" were depicted in the late 20s/early 30s sci-fi lore, before WW2. They were once described as "flying shields", even "chariots in the sky" very long ago, long before we had any type of flying craft. What is strange is the undeniable differences in these sightings like you had mentioned.. They are often cigar shaped, disk shaped, triangular, or even(as I've seen) plasma-like. Could this possibly suggest multiple different alien races visiting here? It's tough. Who is who? and is someone watching over us? My guess would be yes, something/someone is definitely is keeping us in line, somewhat.

There have been a number of incidents regarding nuclear weapons being disabled. We had established some type of agreement with the Soviets regarding such incidents, clarifying neither side was behind it. Without sounding too far fetched, I would dare to say something was watching closely, aware of the nuclear tensions. One of the best described here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgziDyPSUog

I would say the "best" sighting in recent memory is the Phoenix Lights in 1997 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q4J8_IahA - it was one solid object, massive, and over a big population zone. Kurt Russell by chance witnessed it himself flying into Phoenix. Even the governor of AZ at the time saw the object. Completely legitimate sighting imo, and covered up soon after as "military flares".

I do think there is more out there, and they are watching. But as mentioned before, I also think they are human, and this is why they are giving us so much attention. My gut tells me that they left the planet long ago, extinction-level event, and we're just the remnants left behind here that started over with little to nothing left of what was. Ancient technology and writings are very interesting stuff. I do believe Nazi Germany was well aware, as were our own scientists. There is without a doubt more to our past than is publicly known.