The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Anne Elk Dotal Options
Neeeksta
Posted: Thursday, January 1, 2009 11:57:18 PM
Groups: Member

Hey Jim/folks, I just got a seasonal celebratory email from the solved multiverse, realising I hadn't been back since I discovered the website from the very admirable hardworking brothers on Redice.

I have pretty much read the whole forum and articles.
Gotta say there is a vibe of gentleness and genuineness that has motivated me to Power On Start Typing.

To me it IS a big deal to see obviously very well read, open minded folks, keen to hear personal experiences/anecdotal.
Underlining how that subjective experiences are not only equal to so called objective science, but can be more alive, resonate and generally be heaps more fun to read.
I express this because after over a decade + of net use this is one of only half a doz posts I have ever made.
Also I am sure the internet is intimately tied up with a changing consciousness (2012 anyone? not that I am saying it's changing for the better or worse) because the system/mainstream/universities preaches mechanistic/Newtonian, ( and a few other unpronounceable words) worldview of linear time space, unrelated billiard balls bumping into one another etc.

This consciousness they preach has affected us all, way more than we realise. I am sure of it.
The remains of this, PLUS the new strategy the 'bad' guys employ, to parade 'experts' at every turn to make sure the sheeple KNOW they haven't the ability to reason things through. (Global warring ..oops I mean warming could be an example where they have pushed to hard)
Point being, is that the 'stumble upon' factor of the net means *insert favourite variable* amount of people have been exposed to at least an entree to the good stuff.

Anyhoo, I try and keep my little contribution short. (Hah! d'oh! )

First up these forum topics are, (and some) have always been my lifes interest. Though I did leave it late to discover computing (1996)
But consciousness/enlightenment has preoccupied me nonstop since about 1982 (I'm now 45). I have not ever had a family/fulltime job (I see 'musician' references, yup I am one too) so I have had bucket loads of time and energy to pursue this stuff doggedly and relentlessly.

It actually started as soon as I was able to comprehend the outside world, as my folks were fans of everything alternative, ufos/pyramids etc.
It was with some amusement that my teacher at school in the 70's patiently listened to me telling him the giant blocks of the pyramid were moved with levitation, not slaves with sore backs and sunburn!!!

Fortunately for me at 18 I had two intensely scary and painful experiences which left me feeling suicide was the only option.
Yes I DID say fortunately.

Motivation is the big chappy when it comes to self knowledge.
Understanding why the fuzz we exist along with the Giraffe, Wobegon and other mutants.
Such motivation made me go into my System 32 folder and look for a file that had a name like 'suffer_hard_then_die.sys"
Such motivation never stops.
Not to appear judgmental of our brothers and sisters from the NPC/sheeple world, but If you are comfortable eating the virtual steak and drinking the
virtual wine, why go into the ugly world of <scary_echo> Reality! </scary_echo> i.e. no cattle prod up the wrecked Tim

Such motivation made me attend a life changing meditation retreat called Vipassana which <angel_voices> saved me. </angel_voices>

On that course I had the direct experience of the unconscious mind - that the luminous stendec has referenced in the Magic post.
(long story but I witnessed how the mind is bound by pleasure/pain - past/future, and traumas are all locked into the hidden system files and folders, but get loaded into memory when consciousness boots up upon waking/rebirth.

Speaking of Jung, when I read his work on the collective unconscious - I immediately realised I had always had been aware of it's influence on our own
personal conscious mind.
Example being me as a teenager out of school, not working and wondering why weekends 'felt' so good, when I had no working week.
It's only localised collective of course because of the time zones, but still it is a direct experience.

About the computer games, I did resist them at first because of my philosophy of 'don't do sex, drugs, rocknroll, TV, sugar etc' as it's all a distraction from the real biz of becoming conscious.
Now I have not only softened that approach, but have spent up large getting a PC that will run the new graphics intensive games and utterly enjoy every bit of them. Dancing
Marveling at the devs who spend months handcrafting a jungle scene or a building so I can whizz by it on the way to killing some monster without even stopping.

Of the Reality Just a Big Video Game? My first realisation of it was, Allan Watts image of god playing Hide and Seek, which I read over 20 years ago.
This was also backed up when I read The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.
Likewise reading Rupert Sheldrake and morphic resonance (which is slightly different but still not mechanistic).

So when I realised that my, desire to vanish into a scary dungeon with only a flashlight and the sound of frightening monsters waiting just round the corner PC game, was in fact a microcosm.

Which is more Buddhist/Hindu Rama playing the cosmic dreamer and dream.

Of computing - one of my other hobbies has been Astrology, which has shown up some interesting stuff for my own personal realisation, like the first image is;
Duality.
Half male signs, half female signs.
In other words Binary.
Reality winking in and out.
Electrick trickery anyone?

What's bizarre is the same time Uranus ("ruler" of Aquarius) was discovered so was electricity ( close anyway )
So thanks to electricity and an on/off gate we have a change of reality.

Enough already ... get to the alien abduction, I met god and she was a geek stories!!

I hummed and hahed what to share but I realise now why I am typing this gratuitous indulgent bodacious post.
It is partly because I am rejoicing to see fellows with the same interests. And partly because I just feel like saying 'this stuff is actually real and happening' It's not some theory or dry dusty text, or some distraction from the mundane details like tax birth death.

Also I know there are people who claim to have had no experience of ESP, synchronicity or any evidence that life is not what it appears on the surface.
So this is my homeopathic dose to try and inject a little 'other reality'.

Like people saying "do you believe in .... *insert favourite variable* "
There's no need to believe in hunger, you get it first hand.

Cheers

Neeeksta

sambuca
Posted: Friday, January 2, 2009 9:06:19 AM

hi neeek----welcome to the forum---very rambling post but interesting nonetheless--i like complicated intricate mysterious puzzling enigmatic people like yourself and your being a musician makes it even more interesting as i am a musician also--unlike the contemporary genre of composers known as minimalists who take the complex and make it simple i am quite the opposite and revel in taking the simple and making it complex such as in my new form of music i call "five part constructions"--i have recorded three cd's in the series and perhaps you would like to exchange some of your music for mine and explore each others concepts in this area-----looking forward to your reply-----sambuca
Neeeksta
Posted: Friday, January 2, 2009 4:38:13 PM

Hey sambuca, thanks for the welcome. Yes I know it was rambling, and I did wonder about writing something then coming back to it the next day to fresh objectivity, but being a young puppy type I just blurted it out. Anxious
Also life stories get bound up with interesting experiences, thus it seemed difficult to take something out of context.
It did feel hard to create something simple that was essentially complex, and with so much stuff that I have lived in/through that I am realising more is quite off the beaten track.

On top of that I think perhaps it's just lack of experience in writing, which IS obviously rocket science.

Yes isn't it strange how the music theme seems to run with these alternative mind sets.
In fact one of the things I have talked to other musos about is to what degree they have experienced the conduit feeling. Which is part of the reason I don't have to believe in metaphysics, when you get those moments, it's not up for debate. Whistle
For myself I have had absolutely ripsnorting moments where the vibe, the crowd, and what I have been doing have merged into a very exhilarating rush.
In the recording on my PC I have not had that anywhere near as much, however the creation of this flippant song and video was very flowing and even though it's budget (as in 3.5 megapixel cam, sm58 mic, first take on guitar, bass, vox) and miles from properly done, I am not unhappy with it.

I would love to hear what you have been doing, five part constructions sound most intriguing.
What is your platform, recording equipment etc .. have you anything uploaded on the web?
My strength is improvisation on the guitar. Even though I don't listen to much ( if any ) Metal, it is the style I enjoy on electric, though I tootle with keyboards, and of course the world of drum loops means it's easy to do PC recording and sound like a band.

Opinions are strange beasties, actually don't listen to a lot of music at all. If lurking at home with not much on or energy, have some sort of soothing Baroque ... but if pressed can enjoy everything from Abba to Zappa - Amadeus to Zoot Sims. Possibly Hip hop being the exception.

sambuca
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2009 10:04:04 AM

Applause very cooool neeek--i enjoyed it--great biting satire- vocal--music-visuals--covers all the bases---i left a short comment on the utube site---we have a lot in common--i have been an underground stealth revolutionary since a small child if you can believe it and have been ahead of the curve on many social issues throughout my 73 years---my music experience of 17 years of formal studies from age 4 has been very eclectic --unfortunately i am a technonerd and have no knowledge how to record or post things etc.--i make audio cd recordings at home and can share a sample cd with you if you send me your post office address to my e-mail--looking forward to reading more of your posts here and i enjoy your writing style--you are obviously very talented and entertaining and unique--very refreshing to the psyche---
jim
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2009 2:33:59 PM

Thank you so much Neeeksta, for the open and thought-provoking post. It's clear that you will fit right in here, in more ways than one. Non-Newtonian viewpoints are rare anywhere (although not so much here Angel) so keep 'em coming. Interesting how many people Michael Talbot's book has impacted?

Question for you - one of our friends once said that he heard Rupert Sheldrake talk about an experiment that was done on an Apollo mission that proved that his "morphic fields" move faster than light. I have never been able to find a reference to that. Have you?

Re. music, have you or Sambuca ever read Arthur Clarke's short story "The Ultimate Melody?" In it he notes how mathematicians and scientists seem to have a common affinity for music, perhaps because of the mathematics behind music itself. In any case, the story is about a scientist whose theory is that songs that get stuck in your head do so because they have certain resonances with your brain waves. Taking it to a logical conclusion, the scientist believes that all composers throughout history have been striving to find the ultimate melody - one that fits in perfectly with your brain wave patterns. So he builds a computer-based melody generator with a feedback mechanism to continually improve the melody. And, of course, once it does hit onthat ultimate melody, everyone who hears it immediately goes insane because it completely takes over their mind.

So, let's all keep some noise in our music, just in case. :)
Neeeksta
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2009 5:35:37 PM

Hey Jim, good to type to ya. Cheers for the nice feedback.

Re the Non-Newtonian viewpoints, that's why I am sure my little pet theory is correct about the collective mind directly and powerfully affecting individual minds.
We live in a world where at a deep level folks, (this includes christians, new agers, and the rest of the circus ) actually believe ( i.e. their unconscious ) that life is - strange mix of robotic clockwork yet random / Darwinian big bangian - and we as talking monkeys are in a disjointed world of unrelated objects bashing into one another!

It is profound work unhitching yourself from deep deep long held un-reasoned through ass sumptions.
Saying with your conscious mind "oh look life is just a dream" is a good a start.
Reading "scientific evidence" to support this, is fun, and backs it up.
But for real results you have to work like a fuzzing trojan to know thy sylph.

Yes I have read the Sheldrake / Apollo mission somewhere ages ago, but don't have a reference - yet, I will look around.
However given light is still a finite speed, the morphic fields are beyond it.
Speaking of the said phenomena, an anecdotal story or two regarding someone pulling off a new stunt - then others being able to do it a lot easier - is a common theme, and I can relate it to my hobbies.
There is examples I know of from the surfing (pulling off 360 air borne moves ) and guitar world ( super fast arpeggio's with both hands ) where "impossible" feats were done once by someone, and now are as common as crooked politicians.

Re the Arthur C short story.
There have been quite a bit of theorizing by those of us who do music and astrology that there would be some "personal resonance signature" that an individual could play/listen too, that would be healing, grounding, beneficial etc.
Likewise there is talk that - you know who - was behind the raising of the Hz of the concert pitch - e.g. the A note, was raised it up to 440 at the time of Mozart.
That will teach him to write The Magic Flute, and spill the beans!! Shame on you

sambuca - thanks for the nice comments on my vid. Creativity seems to be one of the dimensions of being human which defies explanation other than to say - the parts reflect the whole, and we ARE creation.
Re the technonerd comment - it is quite teachable. A few *ahem* simple steps and you could take some/all the music of your CD's and convert it into files which could be easily uploaded onto a site like youtube or even construct a simple webpage with maybe some quick samples.

It is admirable that someone of your *fumbling for diplomatic language* chronological seniority is doing music and net stuff. Good on ya mate! Applause

sambuca
Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 11:24:50 AM

d'oh! ok--i will try to learn how to post my music on you tube--thanx for the inspiration --never read that interesting story but along that line i have always wanted to try to create a universal scale consisting of vibrations of objects that exist in the universe along with the application of mathematical principles of fractals and compose an infinite piece of music that never ends--sort of an upgrade on the old perpetual motion theory-----hope i live long enough Anxious