The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Spacetime is Doomed Options
jim
Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:55:52 PM

Groups: Member

"Spacetime is doomed."

Cognitive scientist Donald D. Hoffman is saying in this video exactly what I have been saying, albeit with slightly different words. "You create space and time", "Consciousness is primary and fundamental." His network of conscious agents is exactly what figure 7-8 is in "Digital Consciousness". His "graphical interface" is my RLL. And by the way, I had referenced him in the book, for his evolutionary ideas.

So cool to see physics, cognitive science, philosophy, and spirituality come together like this.
jdlaw
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2019 7:56:33 PM

Fascinating that as you become aware of this nature of reality ... the reality itself engages in its own sea-change to compensate for the new awareness. In other words, your discovery of the nature of reality unleashes other player entities in the RLL who also seem to become aware.

For example, elsewhere in the forum a few years ago, I spoke about the "vibrations" I felt while in a self-aware sleep state. Back then, I searched the internet and found very little. As I began to describe it in some of my posts, over time there began to be a rich history about the vibration state preceding the OBE. It is as if the universe compensated for my discovery and my own consciousness created a new reality to explain my discovery.

What used to be just a few of us has now become the predominant school of thought. Digital consciousness is suddenly the "accepted science."

But let us not forget that understanding the nature of reality does not make it any less real. This reality is still the only one we've got. You have yours and I have mine (reality that is), but when we coincide in the RLL - it all has to align just well enough to maintain the "adequate" consensus.
jim
Posted: Sunday, April 7, 2019 11:15:46 PM

jdlaw wrote:
Fascinating that as you become aware of this nature of reality ... the reality itself engages in its own sea-change to compensate for the new awareness. In other words, your discovery of the nature of reality unleashes other player entities in the RLL who also seem to become aware.

For example, elsewhere in the forum a few years ago, I spoke about the "vibrations" I felt while in a self-aware sleep state. Back then, I searched the internet and found very little. As I began to describe it in some of my posts, over time there began to be a rich history about the vibration state preceding the OBE. It is as if the universe compensated for my discovery and my own consciousness created a new reality to explain my discovery.

What used to be just a few of us has now become the predominant school of thought. Digital consciousness is suddenly the "accepted science."

But let us not forget that understanding the nature of reality does not make it any less real. This reality is still the only one we've got. You have yours and I have mine (reality that is), but when we coincide in the RLL - it all has to align just well enough to maintain the "adequate" consensus.

Very well put. I've noticed a similar pattern. Back when I wrote "The Universe - Solved!", I search for any other sources of mapping the anomalies of QM to digital philosophy and found NOTHING. In fact, found very little on digital philosophy at all. And yet, today, the informational universe idea is everywhere. More dramatically, references to correlated ideas of brilliant physicists past who dared to put consciousness at the center - such as Heisenberg, Feynman, Wigner, and even Andre Linde - are now coming out of the woodwork. It almost feels a little "Mandela"
jdlaw
Posted: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 7:30:13 PM

Sometimes I think that multiple mortallities, alternate universes, the other "dimensions" of pop culture glory, are all actually right in front of us all the time, all happening ... but we just don't see it. Once in a while, we just simply gain the capability to observe them.