Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022 2:12:56 PM

Groups: Member

EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 10:43:26 AM

jim
Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 3:50:21 PM

Ya, meant to post about this the other day. Is this disclosure?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2022 1:12:41 PM

Quote:
Ya, meant to post about this the other day. Is this disclosure?

NO! Far from it. I watched most of this hearing and I was not that impressed, tbh. The two main guys involved did not seem to have much of a clue about anything UAP-related. One of the congressmen mentioned the Malmstrom AFB incident and neither of them had heard of it!! Shocking. I mean, this is a notable case where a UAP disabled nuclear warheads, so really if they were doing their research properly they should have been aware of that event.

Don't expect much from the UAPTF or whatever acronym they come up with next. I follow the work of Steve Mera and Barry Fitzgerald because they are both par secs ahead of these numpties when it comes to Ufological research!
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 10:55:43 AM

Definitely not disclosure, at least in a genuine way. The government even using the term "UAP" is a cheap trick. It's their way of acknowledging they know these things exist, without admitting they know there is outside intelligence behind it.

True disclosure would involve these beings introducing themselves to us in someway, and our governments acknowledging it. Half-assed disclosure is the best we could possibly get right now, and that would be along the lines of "yes aliens exist, yes they are miles ahead of us technologically, and no we know nothing about them or their intentions". For obvious reasons half-assed disclosure isn't a viable option.

Disclosure will not happen, unless forced by some major incident like another Phoenix Lights or Hudson River Valley incident of the 80's, gigantic craft just openly floating above populated areas. With the use of high definition cellphone cameras now, such sightings couldn't easily get swept under the rug anymore. That itself is another topic for discussion, why there have been no major sightings since the introduction of cellphone cameras. My guess is these beings are very observant of our current technologies.

Our government is simply just not prepared for disclosure. They still know next to nothing about who these visitors are, what their actual capabilities are(likely beyond our current scope of thought), and what their intentions are. They do not communicate with us. There has not been formal open dialogue in modern times with an alien race(physical, interdimensional, etc..), I can guarantee that. Looking in from the outside, as intelligent as some of us on earth may be and as far as our technological advancements have come, there is still absolutely no way we are ready to interact with outside races, the window here isn't open for that. Like it or not (and I'm sure none of us like it), this is still a volatile world of competing nations with weapons pointed at each other at all times, areas of famine. When you're looking from above, you can see it all. There is no chance an advanced race would overlook the darkest corners of earth like most of us do, as a whole we still look bad.

With that there is no opportunity for them to formally introduce themselves to us. Highly unlikely that true disclosure happens in our lifetime. It's frustrating. I have a feeling other beings are patiently waiting to introduce themselves to us, and they are indeed benevolent.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 2:07:58 PM

Even if the US government does decide on disclosure how would we know for sure they would actually tell the truth about the whole UAP subject? They could devise a disclosure scenario for their own selfish nefarious purpose(s). Some people believe a false flag alien invasion may well be on the cards. I mean, it's odd how they use that acronym AATIP - Advanced Aerospace THREAT Identification Program. It's like they want the public to associate UAP's with danger and existential risk!

Also, I do believe some higher echelons in governments around the world know exactly what is going on. I believe they discovered some decades back the link between magnetic anomaly regions and the appearance of UAP's. Not just UAP's, but all other kinds of phenomena. I think there is deffo a minority who know exactly the mechanics of it all and where these electron diffusion regions (portals) are located. In fact, it's easy to find out where these locations are on Earth as anybody can overlay the magnetic anomaly data with normal Google Maps.

Again, I refer you guys to the work of Steve Mera and Barry Fitzgerald. They discovered this correlation with paranormal phenomena and magnetic anomalies. They even said about 90% of UAP cases appeared in these areas! So this information has kinda sealed it for me now. I believe they are inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial. They are coming through these portal-type openings into our reality.

But it's like Jon D said, they don't want to communicate properly. Occasionally they appear to communicate to an extent, like in the Dodleston case. And Scole had some interesting phenomena take place. Overall though, there's been nothing major. We're still scratching our heads. Also, can any information these entities impart to us be trusted? They all seem dodgy to me.

Plus, it's the same old nonsense that has been going on for millennia: cereology, poltergeists, teleportation, abductions, lights in the sky, hauntings, et al. It's rather tedious and it just keeps repeating like a broken record. There's nothing new. What's the point of it all. Is there an endgame to all this or does this malarkey just go on for eternity?! Seriously, WTF?!
Jon D
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 3:49:14 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Even if the US government does decide on disclosure how would we know for sure they would actually tell the truth about the whole UAP subject? They could devise a disclosure scenario for their own selfish nefarious purpose(s). Some people believe a false flag alien invasion may well be on the cards. I mean, it's odd how they use that acronym AATIP - Advanced Aerospace THREAT Identification Program. It's like they want the public to associate UAP's with danger and existential risk!

Like I said disclosure is very unlikely to happen in our lifetime. I don't believe a false flag alien invasion is on the cards anytime soon, I don't think we're in a scenario where that option would be viable, I'd put that as less than 1% chance of realistically happening. It would be more realistic though that the world governments disclose they exist and are a threat to us(which is a lie), to use the scenario to induce more fear and control over us.

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Also, I do believe some higher echelons in governments around the world know exactly what is going on. I believe they discovered some decades back the link between magnetic anomaly regions and the appearance of UAP's. Not just UAP's, but all other kinds of phenomena. I think there is deffo a minority who know exactly the mechanics of it all and where these electron diffusion regions (portals) are located. In fact, it's easy to find out where these locations are on Earth as anybody can overlay the magnetic anomaly data with normal Google Maps.

Again, I refer you guys to the work of Steve Mera and Barry Fitzgerald. They discovered this correlation with paranormal phenomena and magnetic anomalies. They even said about 90% of UAP cases appeared in these areas! So this information has kinda sealed it for me now. I believe they are inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial. They are coming through these portal-type openings into our reality.

"Paranormal phenomena" is a very broad term, and there is indeed a link with certain areas around the world. Many of these sightings of even objects in the sky could be closely related to when people see a ghost phase in and out. I can't explain that, it could be residual imagery of what once existed and the magnetic interaction with other ingredients could somehow create a temporary visual display. Or it could be two different realities/timelines briefly intersecting. Although this could be related to intelligent alien life observing us, I would keep this separated from that topic, for now at least.

We should probably not differentiate inter-dimensional and extra-terrestrial beings. If both exist, they are both advanced and intelligent. I would say it's even likely an advanced race is both inter-dimensional and extra-terrestrial. We may find in time that para-physical ability can be a technological advancement.

EKUMA1981 wrote:
But it's like Jon D said, they don't want to communicate properly. Occasionally they appear to communicate to an extent, like in the Dodleston case. And Scole had some interesting phenomena take place. Overall though, there's been nothing major. We're still scratching our heads. Also, can any information these entities impart to us be trusted? They all seem dodgy to me.

Plus, it's the same old nonsense that has been going on for millennia: cereology, poltergeists, teleportation, abductions, lights in the sky, hauntings, et al. It's rather tedious and it just keeps repeating like a broken record. There's nothing new. What's the point of it all. Is there an endgame to all this or does this malarkey just go on for eternity?! Seriously, WTF?!

I think they do want to communicate with us, but we give them no opportunity to do so on a world level, we're still a very primitive world. There is NO reason to fear them. We cannot enter new areas of reality with fear and paranoia leading the way, it would be extremely dangerous. I don't know if there is an "endgame" to this, but for us to get more answers, we have to somehow move past our problems here on earth and our mentality of paranoia and WMD's.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, June 9, 2022 2:12:14 PM

Jon D, here's a link to "Project Doorway".

https://www.stevemera.com/project-doorway/

Also, the April issue of Phenomena Magazine has an extended article on "Project Doorway" -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7vIC2mKCd8RqwqjDA7kdB7WH2bEsSRs/view
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 1:09:43 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Jon D, here's a link to "Project Doorway".

https://www.stevemera.com/project-doorway/

Also, the April issue of Phenomena Magazine has an extended article on "Project Doorway" -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7vIC2mKCd8RqwqjDA7kdB7WH2bEsSRs/view

In the stevemera link, there is a link to a Japanese CCTV camera monitoring a volcano that picked up a bunch of "orbs" near the volcano. I do recall seeing something very similar if not exact. Girlfriend and I were playing catch with a nerf football in Arizona maybe 12 years ago and I noticed two or three of those orbs sitting almost stationary way out in the sky, I joked about how they were "watching us play catch".

Whether they require magnetic related "portals" to visit here or not, I'm not sure. But I'm even more curious about the actual scale in which we are being observed. I lean toward the idea that there are multiple different types of beings observing us constantly.
jim
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 11:13:10 PM

In a way, I kind of feel like "who cares about disclosure?" Those of us who have experienced UFOs don't need the government to endorse or acknowledge anything. Why should that bureaucratic swamp be the definitive word for anything? This is the same government, by the way, that sticks to the "lone nut" theory, despite super-insider E Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.

Jon D
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 4:46:21 PM

jim wrote:
In a way, I kind of feel like "who cares about disclosure?" Those of us who have experienced UFOs don't need the government to endorse or acknowledge anything. Why should that bureaucratic swamp be the definitive word for anything? This is the same government, by the way, that sticks to the "lone nut" theory, despite super-insider E Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.

True, in a perfect world no one should need endorsement from any type of authoritative group to validate whether they should believe something or not. I know you and I both saw something. I know for sure what I saw wasn't from earth.

To me the scariest part about events like JFK is that the people really don't care to find the truth. Ignorance really is bliss, and the government thrives on that. On the JFK topic, one of the most wild things I found out was that actor Woody Harrelson's dad was said to be one of the shooters, was there that day with E Howard Hunt.. Was Woody given the good life for what his dad helped with? Likely not related but still interesting, Woody Harrelson was also college friends with Mike Pence. For anyone interested this documentary is extremely well put together - https://www.bitchute.com/video/gWMSdHMeBnZs/