The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Remote Viewing the Future Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 5:32:11 AM

Groups: Member

This is a must-watch! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upQskK4LgY

Stephan A. Schwartz has been doing some pioneering work with remote viewing over several decades. Basically, he was getting volunteers to give him information about the year 2050 and beyond. They were also spot on about certain things in the 1980's and 1990's, like the AIDS pandemic, and the fall of the Soviet Union.

It really does seem to work remote viewing, so what else could we use it for? What applications? I have some ideas, like trying to locate the Ark of the Covenant, or missing Madeleine McCann. In fact, I could probably come up with hundreds of uses for remote viewing!

What about you guys?...
Jon D
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 4:05:52 PM

Certain general predictions are easy, and there is nothing prophetic or scientific about it. The fall of the Soviet Union for example was no surprise. I predict there will be an earthquake in California soon - this is probability, not prophecy.

Predicting the future, unless directly relating to your own future, I don't think it quite works. For instance, I believe there is some validity in deja vu, the sense that you have "been here" before in that given moment in time. I believe in intuition, predictive visions in your dreams, etc... Very well could be that you have lived this current life before, perhaps many times.

When you get the bad feeling or a voice in your head urging you not to go skiing, and you later find out an avalanche occurred for example, in a sense you could say that is predicting the future. But how is predicting the future possible, if it hasn't happened already? Is it really the "future" if we're just running it back again, but this time around avoiding disaster.

The problem I have with making broad global predictions going well beyond your personal life, is that it may be correct in one version of the future, but you may never notice. The future is a web of possibilities. I see it more possible to be able to write the future(in some ways), rather than to predict it. Someone in fact did change Berenstein Bears to Berenstain, so hey, someone figured something out.

Remote viewing into the past or the present, as in right now, sure I can see that being very possible, and likely. If I had the motivation to do it, I feel I could. You have to know what you are looking for though specifically.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2022 6:46:17 AM

Thanks for replying, Jon D. I found another video about remote viewing. The title of this clip is, "Remote Viewers Are Secretly Winning Lotteries". Hmm, I wonder if anybody actually has?! Link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZkVe89P4A&t=1s

I always thought people would use remote viewing for this type of purpose. It's human nature to use abilities like remote viewing for financial gain. Horse racing, stock markets, lotteries, I would try it myself, tbh. In fact, I did have a precognitive dream several years ago and in this dream very low numbers came out on our UK National Lottery draw. I woke up and immediately wrote the digits down. Then in consensus reality very low numbers actually rolled out of the machine! If I had put a ticket on I would have matched TWO numbers. Not great, but better than no numbers.

And this to me is the major problem, it's actually acquiring all 6 numbers. Even a master remote viewer or master precognitive lucid dreamer may struggle to get all the numbers necessary for a jackpot prize. Would the laws of reality even allow a person to do this? That is another question.