The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

My Bible Adventures (part 1) Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 5:16:51 PM

Groups: Member

Hi guys. I now want to start sharing some profound and prophetic Bible verses with you all. Verses I have discovered over the course of my in-depth Bible study. I never thought I'd get so engrossed in the scriptures, but I have. It's really resonated with me, and the things I've learned has really aided me in my quest for truth. Right, I'll begin:

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

II Peter 3:10-13 Pray Pray Pray

Wow, elements melting with fervent heat, everything dissolving. How could all that happen?! Surely the only way is something like a cosmological Big Crunch scenario, something akin to the hypothetical Omega Point!

Now here's an excerpt from a book entitled, "The Edge of Science" (chapter 9):

"Outside, the temperature is trillions of degrees Celsius; the pressure would crush planets, stars, galaxies out of existence. You have awoken at the final instant of space and time, the last heartbeat of the Universe before it collapses into the singularity from which it sprang countless aeons ago. And yet eternity lies before you. You are an emulation of what you were, preserved in the computer at the End of Time. You have been resurrected inside the Omega Point. Pray Pray Pray

"The Omega Point, argues Frank J. Tipler, will be indistinguishable from what we consider to be God; and the environment it will create will be indistinguishable from our concept of Heaven."

So there you go, Saint Peter seemed to know that this was coming.

Last time it was water, The Great Flood, next it's fire and intense heat.

I've always loved the concept of the Omega Point, and to me, it's the best outcome for everybody! We don't want reincarnation, or the Heat Death of the Universe, or the Big Rip caused by runaway dark energy. No, we want to progress and transcend our biology. We want to create new realities (new heaven and earths). Get rid of entropy, time and other pesky things like 24 hour day cycles. Yeah, that's what we want, LOLZ. Drool Drool Drool

Anyway, imagine my utter delight when I first came across II Peter 3:10-13. I was so happy and it gave me more hope about our future as a species. More hope of our ultimate eschatological destiny!

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." - Revelation 22:13

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. - Revelation 1:8

God knows what He's doing! Applause Applause Applause

ALPHA: BIG BANG singularity > OMEGA: OMEGA POINT singularity > INFINITY! Applause Applause Applause
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 12:18:48 PM

Also, check out this arcade game from 1984! It's called Star Force (a.k.a. Mega Force) and it's a space shoot 'em up. You start at Alpha level, then go through all the rest of the Greek alphabet levels. But what happens after you defeat the Omega boss? Does the game end? Does the game re-start? NO, it's then off to INFINITY! Again, this could be a divine cosmic sign. Link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxDOxOt46Ts&t=1s

I used to always play this game at the seaside. I loved it. Strange though, that these arcades and all the slot machines used to induce altered states of consciousness within me. I wonder why?...

Btw, does anybody on here ever recall playing a video game known as Polybius (1981). I do not, but it's very odd how some people claimed it had psychoactive effects on them. It could be just an urban legend, but with me, it certainly was not. The effects these arcades had on me were all too real and they really did open my mind up to all kinds of phenomena!

Polybius (Wiki) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_(urban_legend)
jim
Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 3:47:36 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:

"The Omega Point, argues Frank J. Tipler, will be indistinguishable from what we consider to be God; and the environment it will create will be indistinguishable from our concept of Heaven."

So there you go, Saint Peter seemed to know that this was coming.

Last time it was water, The Great Flood, next it's fire and intense heat.

I've always loved the concept of the Omega Point, and to me, it's the best outcome for everybody! We don't want reincarnation, or the Heat Death of the Universe, or the Big Rip caused by runaway dark energy. No, we want to progress and transcend our biology. We want to create new realities (new heaven and earths). Get rid of entropy, time and other pesky things like 24 hour day cycles. Yeah, that's what we want, LOLZ. Drool Drool Drool

I remember reading Frank Tipler's "The Physics of Immortality" when it first came out, in 1994. I dug out my review from a page of the old US website dedicated to great books to read (I never converted the page)...

Probably the most "out there" book I've ever read, Tipler attempts to prove the existence of God through physics and mathematics (the last third of the book are equations supporting his theory). According to him, if intelligent life (humans and future human-inspired robots) can populate the universe at a rate exceeding its entropy decay, we will discover, or rather, create the Omega Point, an intelligence that encompasses all quantum mechanical life-paths, aka God. Not sure I'm particularly comforted by this, but it sure is a thought-provoking read. Not for the faint of heart, I do appreciate the occasional book that wanders into the rare ground between textbook and layman's book.

I guess I still stand by that. It feels somehow similar to the Buddhist concept of Nirvana. And also the Transhumanist's concept of the Singularity. Not sure it is the ultimate outcome though. What if you get bored being God? What's left to do? Think.