The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Apported die?! Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, June 2, 2023 3:51:25 PM

Groups: Member

Now this one I really can't explain...

On Tuesday, 30th May, 2023, I stepped into my bedroom. The time was approx. 3:30am. I felt something under my foot. I thought, what the heck is that?! There should be nothing on my bedroom floor as it had been vacuumed thoroughly a few hours earlier. Anyway, I looked down and it was a die. How on earth did it end up on my carpet?!

You see, I keep all my dice in a little round white pot and that's where they have been for several years. So, how did one die manage to get out? I just can not fathom it. I did not knock over the pot, nobody else touched the pot or removed a die from the pot as I asked everybody who was in at the time.

The only thing I can think of is it apported (teleported) from the pot onto the bedroom floor. And then the supernatural entity / entities knew I would end up standing on it. Btw, when I lifted it up I noticed the die was in the FIVE position. So, is that some kind of hint / clue. Maybe something will occur on Monday, 5th June, 2023?

I don't think I've ever had anything like this happen to me before, so it's had me perplexed for these last few days.

One thing I can say is that I feel it was done to get my attention and the timing of it was unusual too. I mean, 3:30am - that is right in the middle of the "witching hour". A naughty demon?

Also, the die was not warm or hot to the touch. Sometimes apported objects retain residual heat for a minute or two. So, if my die had apported I postulate it apported earlier in the morning, maybe at 2:00am, for example.

If anybody has a hypothesis I'm eager to read it...

jim
Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2023 3:58:08 PM

Groups: Member

I wish I could share my new book with you EKUMA1981. In it, the protagonists experiment with their abilities to alter reality by changing the state of dice that are covered by a box. In one case, they physically turn over the die to show a 1 instead of a 6. In the second case, they rewrite history so that it was originally a 1, but people still remember it as a 6 (Mandela effect, but indistinguishable from case #1, aside from a different kind of intent). In the third case, they rewrite history so that it was originally a 1 and people also remember it as a 1. All three modalities are very possible in a simulated reality.