The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Secret Options
Neo
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2009 5:42:21 PM
Groups: Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

The 'Law of Attraction' - does it make sense to you? Any viewpoints on this one?

There is no spoon.
LadyBe
Posted: Saturday, February 14, 2009 4:08:17 AM

Personally I think it's a bunch of hogwash. Ok, I think positive thinking and wanting something badly enough to try and work
toward that end goes a long way but it's not going to create any miracles. Just like I hear people comment about "all men are created equal" I do believe we are all created equal (assuming you aren't born with some kind of birth defect etc.)and we all have the same opportunities-but that's not to say that if you were born into a dirt poor family that you won't have to work twice as hard to achieve what you want. In other words we are all responsible for ourselves. But my psyching myself up to want to be a billionaire doesn't mean it's going to happen even if I could manage to get in the social circle of billionaires long enough to rub elbows. So, it's much ado about nothing!!!!Boo hoo!
OneDreamer
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:50:58 PM

If that were to be true then reality has to be instanced or atleast semiinstanced I guess? With instanced I mean, a mmorpg term that means a simulation created for you and some or all other persons are npc's... if not there would I assume be conflicts where you imagine the same goal as the next guy and thousands more... assuming whatever they imagine only 1 person can get it wouldn't have to be a power of the wills then? Of who wants it more?
jdlaw
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:44:19 AM

I think that there really is a secret, but unfortunately those people making the film really do not have a clue as to what the secret really is. This poem is called "the gift" which is much like the secret, but only this one is true.

"Dear Child;
Here are many dualities.
Mortality exists only in duality.
I will know the proper sequence.
Multiverse memory is a spiritual gift.
Multiple dualities means multi-universe.
Such shall be the end of life as you know it.
Multiverse memory is also physically impossible.
The laws of physics are particular to this mortality.
Spiritual prison is the experience of an eternal regression.
Paradisical glory is the experience of an eternal progression.
If you are not progressing in life, you are regressing in immortality.
You took part in the counsel to decide whether or not to come to this duality.
This mortality has had a deep history prepared long before your birth into this world.
Other multiple mortalities are outside of this time, outside of this space, and out of this sequence.
You were in full control of all the laws of physics in this duality and you have chosen to accept them.
A higher power, whom you shall call God, can deliver you from this chaos and lead you into the light.
Each mortality may become part of your regression toward your spiritual prison, if you should choose it.
Each mortality you experience is an essential and important part of your progression toward your paradisical glory.
Your spirit has a certain knowledge that taking control of the laws of physics in this universe prematurely shall result in the eternal downward spiral.
If you can one day become spiritually satisfied with your progression, you will give yourself the permission to control the laws of physics in this duality.
Yet it is essential in your spiritual progression that in at least one duality or another that you shall experience the level of enlightenment capable of satisfying your spirit.
Such unification of your own duality could be the start of something more wonderful than anything within the human imagination, something more horrible than anything within the human imagination, or both."
jim
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 5:52:11 PM

there may be an e e cummings in our midst. Angel

"the secret" is largely a rehash of many previous ideas, including the power of positive thinking, but also edgar cayce's work, buddhism, etc. my guess is that our conscious thougts are all being monitored and processed by the great cosmic program. one of the aspects/functions of the program may very well be to influence the next states of the universe in mild alignment with the thoughts of the conscious entities. hence, positive thinking works, and so does mass consciousness, albeit small effects.