The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Life may be just a dream.... Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:45:43 AM
Groups: Member

All things being considered, the simplest explanation is probably the correct one...maybe..

Over the past few years i have been coming upon events that I thought were 'history.' Strange as it may seem, it feels as if i have awaken to alternate time lines more frequently. For example, subtle events, such as a celebrities passing, has made me aware that there are 'glitches' in the 'holo program reality' we wake up to everyday...or so it seems. A celebrity that I know had passed away some time ago...seemed to just pass away recently....or some event involving my family that I know was 'history', seemed to 're occur.'

I thought this has been a good time to examine the doors of perception by reviewing the stories within movies we have come upon during our lives, probably starting with Twilight Zone and come up with a reasonable explanation as to what the human journey may really be about. Perhaps there are real clues that can awaken our collective perceptions and come up with a common ground of what we are all about to begin with.

Assembling this array of puzzle pieces as presented to us through the platform of motion picture stories has led me to believe that the human journey is simply....a highly engineered holodeck experience that is very real in a sense. We have 'handlers' guiding each one of us. Strange as it may seem, the programmers ( whom ever they are ) change the program ( humanity ) or 'tweek it' through what we has come to be known as 'alien abductions' at times or memory time line events. The 'Truman Show' seems to be a plausible explanation if you take the idea to another level. The fact remains, we cannot escape our current environment and that people, places, events come into our lives for a reason, season, or a lifetime. ( was The Prisoner on track? )

Perhaps, it was time for me to understand a higher aspect of my purpose in this life time line.

Case in point. I awakened with a memory that stayed with me. The details are still very clear, although the event was probably about 5 seconds in duration. The memory event was not strange or uncomfortable, but it left an impression that changed my viewpoint. This may have been created for me for a reason, a door opening for a brief moment, then closing once again. The first though in my mind came to me as being I am in a 'Total Recall' style event. i was awakened for a moment....then fell back into 'sleep'...only to awaken into this default reality field we have come to know collectively in this time line....with a changed viewpoint and attitude. As time went on, certain series of synchronicity came along. There is no doubt that my human journey may be a highly engineered planned event, with room for explorations and discoveries, but nonetheless, a controlled birth, life, and passing ( or the Tron De-Rez )

The recent, 5 second 'mem event', may have been engineered for me to understand some things on one level, and opened a door to reason or assess my viewpoint in my human journey. It did change my viewpoint. Viewpoints can change your attitudes and allow you to understand something beyond what is being communicated to you in a subtle sense within your reality field.

Is 'life but a dream?' I believe, at this moment of time, the human journey is highly diversified for all of us. No matter how hard you may work toward changing your life, the 'program protocols' may not allow it UNTIL you are ready to accept the challenges through your personal growth. This lends itself to the conclusion that our mission here has protocols and prime directives, we may be indeed be living in someone's dream and that the gods of mythology, the legends and heroes, are actually us. If we can change our reality field, I hope that one day, I may wake up into a reality field whereby the Chicago Cubs have won a World Series. This may never occur again because of the lessons that teach followers of the team. These prime attitudes involve loyalty, long suffering, positive thinking, and that at some point in time you may realize your purpose through synergy and synchronicity. But then again....this may be a dream as well...

RogerV
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 12:35:34 AM

Felt some of the same brief memory "portal" experiences. I think you' ve pretty well nailed it. BTw, being a Chicago Cubs fan smacks a bit much like The Myth of Sisyphus
Jon D
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:12:46 PM

I came across this post while looking for one of my old posts on here about Dreams. Very cool early reference to the Mandela Effect(before it became a trend) and the mention of the Chicago Cubs winning a world series lol. If you're still around in this reality ShadowWinds, it seems you did wake up into that "reality field" as you wished.

I wanted to add a little bit to this, the notion that "life is but a dream". Perhaps it's more so that "a dream is but a life".

I've been studying and trying to research into lucid dreaming and OBE's, although I've had some success, on most nights I just have a typical dream. However the dreams have become much more clear, vivid, I'm remembering little details after waking up.

I'm quite sure that in every dream I have, I am still me. Still the same personality. The most interesting thing I've noted is that in dreams, we have separate life memories correlating to that particular dream. I've took note of this on more than one occasion, including just a few nights ago. In that dream I was reminiscing with someone in that dream about events that happened in the past, able to access memory in that dream(not my memory from this life). I do believe this is the case in every dream we have, we just don't recall it. Now this is intriguing to me, a little hard to comprehend. Our dreams may not just be momentarily generated simulations running on local memory.

I might be thinking far out with this one, but could it be possible that dreams are actually full lives, lived out just like this one we are seemingly in right now, yet in separate high consensus RLLs? In another RLL we may wake up one morning and tell a friend about the strange dream we had last night(a glimpse of this life).

I understand the consensus reality spectrum and agree with it, however I guess this is more toward the angle of multiple RLL's existing simultaneously, and perhaps our individuated consciousness is participating in many of these. We only remember fragments of dreams after we wake up. How much different is that than this apparent "physical reality"? I can say for myself, I can only remember fragments of this very life, not much gets stored in easily accessible localized memory.
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2019 10:18:22 PM

Jon D wrote:
Very cool early reference to the Mandela Effect(before it became a trend) ... I've been studying and trying to research into lucid dreaming and OBE's

Jon,

The strangest Mandela Effect experience for me right now has to do with OBEs and Lucid Dreaming. Like I told you in another post, I first started having the vibrational state a few years ago around 2008. I even wrote about it in this forum. (It's still there). At the time I searched the internet extensively for references to the "body" "vibrating" "sleep" and other information about lucid dreams and though I found a lot of information about different meditation techniques and mental exercises to do before you go to sleep to try to have lucid dreams, astral projection, and OBEs, nothing mentioned the "vibration." Then in 2009, I started finding just few references to "vibrations" and "vibrational state." Then in 2010 there were some more. Now years later, it turns out that this "vibration" thing is all over the web and particularly the Monroe Institute has been studying these vibrational states for years. Bob Monroe is a huge historical figure in this area of research. Where was this in 2008? I am sure it is all there now ... now that the history is there to explain my vibrations. But it wasn't there in 2008 (at least I did not find it). Today even a simple search on "vibration" and "sleep" in any search engine brings up tons of hits. I know I searched those terms back then. It is like my programmed universe RLL had to reconstruct a few things to make a useful explanation about his for me.
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2019 11:01:09 PM

The other big Mandela Effect I have is a sort of reverse Mandela. That is when there is something you used to know in history but just can't quite remember it anymore. And you can't think of any reason why it would be missing, but for something that must have happened that made this a bad bad thing. It has just gone entirely missing and no matter what you do, you just cannot bring back the full memory of it.

For me, my reverse Mandela is this style of music genre that I really like. At least I think I did. But it is just not there any more. It was a sort of New Orleans Dixieland Jazz psychedelic funk -- except in my history, i know it has a name. Maybe "Blackwater" or something. I just don't know what it is anymore. The only way I can explain this genre is that you take a rock band like George Thorogood and the Destroyers and then mix it with a Dixieland Jazz band (the kind you hear playing at a New Orleans funeral).

I think that Doobie Brothers Blackwater song is close to (but not exactly) the style I am talking about, but that is just one song. There used to be a whole genre almost as big as Jazz or Rock and Roll. But for some reason in this timeline, it's just gone.

This idea of a music that is so enchanting that it can ensnare the listener (or other detrimental effects) has manifested itself in various ways in pop culture and legends such as "deals with the devil" "siren's songs" and other stories of music so "mesmerizing" that when a person is exposed to it, the boundaries of self and free will begin to fail and make one sexually vulnerable.

If such a music were to become very popular in the South, would the Programmed "RLL" not have had to clear it out of the buffer and perform a bit of a reset?
Jon D
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:13:16 AM

jdlaw wrote:
The other big Mandela Effect I have is a sort of reverse Mandela. That is when there is something you used to know in history but just can't quite remember it anymore. And you can't think of any reason why it would be missing, but for something that must have happened that made this a bad bad thing. It has just gone entirely missing and no matter what you do, you just cannot bring back the full memory of it.

For me, my reverse Mandela is this style of music genre that I really like. At least I think I did. But it is just not there any more. It was a sort of New Orleans Dixieland Jazz psychedelic funk -- except in my history, i know it has a name. Maybe "Blackwater" or something. I just don't know what it is anymore. The only way I can explain this genre is that you take a rock band like George Thorogood and the Destroyers and then mix it with a Dixieland Jazz band (the kind you hear playing at a New Orleans funeral).

It's also possible that you heard this particular music in a dream. Just speaking from my own experience, hearing music in dreams for me is extremely rare, but when it occurs it sticks with me for years, decades. Vividly. Quite often we can confuse things we've heard/seen in dreams with reality, memory we retain shows no disparity between a dream and this waking reality.

Your memory of this music is most definitely real, but where that memory originated may not have been this reality here.