The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

strange experiences Options
jim
Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2018 12:38:09 PM

Groups: Member

hi all! wonder if anybody checks in here anymore. it's been just crickets for a long time. i would love to see if we could reinvigorate this forum some time. i find that the facebook page is good for reach and for sharing ideas, but not so good for deep discussions. or maybe forums are just a thing of the past, like newspapers and shortwave radio.

anyway, i had a curious experience recently - well, several - but this one was particularly odd, and i thought i'd share it here.

it was a lazy sunday morning and Tashi (my gf who lives with me) has just gotten up to make coffee. i was still in bed, snoozing and just waking up. i noticed that at my feet the blanket was pulsating again my toes, rhythmically, like once per second. i know that it wasn't from wind because it was too rhythmic and it would have taken a really strong wind to move the blanket like that in any case. there was no one else in the room. i assumed that she must have left her phone on the bed and that an incoming call and resulting vibration of the phone was causing the disturbance - it was about the right frequency. after a bit, i moved my foot and it stopped. she comes back into the room. Me: "where's your phone?" Her: "in the other room." Me: "Well that's really strange because i was feeling blanket pulsating against my feet and i assumed it was caused by your phone on the bed." Her: "Oh my God, i felt the same thing before i got up to make coffee! it was really weird. at first i thought it was your foot moving, but it wasn't. then i thought one of the cats must have gotten into the bedroom (we never let them in) and was laying at the end of the bed, but the cats were in the living room."

in the end, there was no possible "normal" explanation for this. which only left... a paranormal one.

thoughts?
ebb101
Posted: Sunday, May 6, 2018 1:46:32 AM

It wasn't some kind of muscle spasm?
But unlikely because odds of both you and your girlfriend experiencing them at the same time make this unlikely.
I've had things like that happen -- not necessarily a pulse -- but strange, small almost reminders. In my case, there were possible natural explanations, but the possibility of those natural explanations were almost as hard to believe as any paranormal one. For instance, I had every internal door in my apartment shut while I slept. Possibly I was sleep-walking. I never sleepwalked before or since. But it's a natural explanation.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, May 6, 2018 6:33:44 PM

Dunno what to make of this, Jim. Very odd. Let us know if it happens again.

Also, what were your other experiences, Jim?
jim
Posted: Sunday, May 6, 2018 10:10:37 PM

ebb101 wrote:
It wasn't some kind of muscle spasm?
For instance, I had every internal door in my apartment shut while I slept. Possibly I was sleep-walking. I never sleepwalked before or since. But it's a natural explanation.

Ooh, that's a good one! Maybe set up a camera for next time?

I guess we always try to find the "conventional" explanations first, right? But if you consider that "conventional" is just an interpretation of our belief systems, maybe we should be more open to those unconventional explanations.

Does anybody have any theories on what it was? My first thought was a spirit. Remember how Patrick Swayze in "Ghost" learned to manipulate matter in the "real world" despite being a ghost? So many times, art reflects reality. But who, and why? Or, was it just an intelligent component of ATTI messing with me?

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Also, what were your other experiences, Jim?

Mark, mostly many odd coincidences. Like, one evening while she was preparing dinner, Tashi and I were talking about how some American medical students go to Grenada to get their degrees, and the pros and cons of such a decision. First time we ever explored that topic. Then we sat down to watch the latest episode of X-Files, "The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat" (the one about the Mandela effect - highly recommended if you haven't seen it!) and the main character, Reggie, proceeds to describe how, when he was a medical student in Grenada, a UFO crashed... As you know, I've written a great deal about the Mandela effect, had my own UFO sighting, and then this unlikely coincidence!
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 9:51:08 AM

Quote:
Mark, mostly many odd coincidences. Like, one evening while she was preparing dinner, Tashi and I were talking about how some American medical students go to Grenada to get their degrees, and the pros and cons of such a decision. First time we ever explored that topic. Then we sat down to watch the latest episode of X-Files, "The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat" (the one about the Mandela effect - highly recommended if you haven't seen it!) and the main character, Reggie, proceeds to describe how, when he was a medical student in Grenada, a UFO crashed... As you know, I've written a great deal about the Mandela effect, had my own UFO sighting, and then this unlikely coincidence!

YEP! That is the type of profound coincidence I get from time to time too. But with me, I sometimes get to see 111 at the same time. For example, I was telling my brother about a month ago (via FB PMs) that I had emailed my local COUNCILLOR regarding the new crematorium facility that will be built opposite our house. Now, I'd mentioned the word "COUNCILLOR" several times to my brother. A few minutes later I log onto Yahoo to check my emails. However, I notice on the home page it read, "Britain's Youngest COUNCILLOR Dies Aged 21". Wow, what a coincidence, and not a story you see in the news every day! A young lady dying so young, how bizarre, I thought to myself. However, it did not end there...

Underneath the main headline it read, "111 people reacting". Golly, it sent shivers down my spine, that anomalous incident. Of course, I grabbed my digital camera and took several photos, as I always do when something like this happens.
Jon D
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:46:25 AM

jim wrote:
hi all! wonder if anybody checks in here anymore. it's been just crickets for a long time. i would love to see if we could reinvigorate this forum some time. i find that the facebook page is good for reach and for sharing ideas, but not so good for deep discussions. or maybe forums are just a thing of the past, like newspapers and shortwave radio.

anyway, i had a curious experience recently - well, several - but this one was particularly odd, and i thought i'd share it here.

it was a lazy sunday morning and Tashi (my gf who lives with me) has just gotten up to make coffee. i was still in bed, snoozing and just waking up. i noticed that at my feet the blanket was pulsating again my toes, rhythmically, like once per second. i know that it wasn't from wind because it was too rhythmic and it would have taken a really strong wind to move the blanket like that in any case. there was no one else in the room. i assumed that she must have left her phone on the bed and that an incoming call and resulting vibration of the phone was causing the disturbance - it was about the right frequency. after a bit, i moved my foot and it stopped. she comes back into the room. Me: "where's your phone?" Her: "in the other room." Me: "Well that's really strange because i was feeling blanket pulsating against my feet and i assumed it was caused by your phone on the bed." Her: "Oh my God, i felt the same thing before i got up to make coffee! it was really weird. at first i thought it was your foot moving, but it wasn't. then i thought one of the cats must have gotten into the bedroom (we never let them in) and was laying at the end of the bed, but the cats were in the living room."

in the end, there was no possible "normal" explanation for this. which only left... a paranormal one.

thoughts?

Hey Jim. I haven't checked in here in quite a while. I love these topics, thank you for sharing this story.

I have an interesting theory as to what it was. It was you, in some type of phased reality so to speak somewhere between the waking world and the dream world. I guess kind of like the "hypnogogic" state.

I've been attempting to experiment with inducing such phenomena, more than I probably should have in the last six months. I'm not quite sure if the pulsating you describe is the same as what I've experienced, if you could explain more in detail that would be great. On multiple occasions I've awakened with strange intense vibrations going through my entire body, and most commonly my head. Some so intense I could actually hear the pulsating sound. Painless, but a very almost electrical current-like feeling. On more than one occasion I recall movement where I may have been "out of body", and one extreme occasion I was in what appeared to be my parents apartment... before I was born. They could not see me, but I could hear them arguing about something, I could recognize their voices, and even more strangely I could not see their faces very clearly, it was as if their faces were blurred out. I could recognize from the surroundings it must have been late 70's or very early 80's. I was a ghost in other words, in the past.

What's interesting is how Tashi claims to have experienced the same thing. Other than my cats who shared my bed(who have since both passed away in the last couple of months), I usually sleep alone. So I cannot confirm, but always did suspect that this phenomenon is more than just locally in your mind.

My guess is that it was you, toying with your own foot(and hers), probably trying to see if you could get a response. It could have been you doing it right then and there while you were in this phased state of reality while still lying in bed not fully awakened, or possibly you haven't quite done it yet in this "time". You were the ghost that haunted both of you that morning.
jim
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2018 12:43:00 PM

Well Jon, that certainly is an interesting theory. Odd that it was localized to our feet. I did feel pretty awake when it happened though.

What you describe as having happened to you is different and I strongly believe it is the precursor to out of body experiences, which seems to be what you did experience. I've had that vibration myself back in the day when I meditated more and it is a really cool feeling. Others who have OBEs regularly report this as the signal that they are about to go into one. The advice I've always gone by is to relax as you feel it and then either let yourself go wherever it takes you, or direct your journey by thinking where you want to go. I find it really interesting that you had one that transcended time. I think it was William Buhlman who talked about how they sometimes don't feel quite real and so he mentally declares "Reality please" or something like that, and they then become more familiar to the environments in our everyday experiences.

Definitely keep at it and please keep reporting your experiences here. Someday I would like to write a book about people who have had these experiences and what we might be able to surmise from them in the aggregate.

The other thing I always wanted to do was discover a little corroboration or verification. For example, if I was just "flying around", I might go somewhere I have never been before and notice a particular artifact. Then, later, in my waking state, actually go there and see if the artifact is there. Maybe you could try that too? You're lucky to be able to have these.
Jon D
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2018 2:59:49 PM

That is odd it was localized to your feet. Even more odd you both experienced it. Often times we can't tell the difference between dreaming and being awake. Only a couple of months ago I woke up from a dream, I was in my house, started telling my friends about the dream I had just had, then realized when there was this strange extra door inside of my bathroom that I was in another dream, I woke up yet again. What's strange about this particular instance is that not only did I dream within a dream, I actually had recollection of it while still dreaming.

I have a hunch that the strange vibration may be connected with an out of body experience. I have no recollection of actually freely traveling around at will though, yet. One night I had awakened around 4AM, hearing a clicking sound as if someone kept hitting one key on my keyboard every couple of seconds... and then I couldn't see it, but I could literally feel something coming closer to me, and it entered the top of my head which then this intense vibration occurred in my head. That time I could actually hear the sound of it, it was like an intense pulsating. Was that me returning to my body? I'm not sure. Some nights/mornings I wake up with the vibration pulsating throughout my whole body, and I can even make it stop or keep it going at will every now and then.

A strange side effect that has happened a few times so far is a full lucid dream. Actually very thrilling. The type where I could literally program the surroundings around me at will in my dream, and whichever person I would think of, I could literally summon within the dream and they were seemingly "alive". Meanwhile I maintained all senses in the dream, I could feel as if I were awake, etc...I could have summoned Nikola Tesla and had a conversation with him... Needless to say I wasn't smart about it, it turned into a crazy scene like you would see in Californication. I was pretty disappointed with myself when I woke up lol. There I was, with who knows what kind of information I could have had at hand and I did something completely ridiculous with it... and I'll admit this happened more than once. I just wanted to punch myself when waking up.

Aside from OBEs and lucid dreaming, what I believe is most profound is a type of place/state of mind somewhere between it all, I don't know how to describe it, but I have been there a few times, quite recently actually. It's like a full connection with the universe, answers to any questions, anything you are able to think it will answer for you. It's just so hard to stay there or maintain memory of it.

The experience where I may had transcended time, I was looking for something to try to verify where(and when) I was. I was scouring through anything I could find, newspapers, receipts, anything that could show me a date/time of where I was, because I was somehow aware I was in the past(and it was evident with the surroundings like an early 1980's television) but I needed proof. Every paper I held up and looked at, it was as if it was watered down, like the letters/numbers were SO faint, I had too much difficulty making any of it out.

I will try to find some verification next time I find myself in some type of OBE, to see if it corroborates with this reality.
Jon D
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2018 7:53:55 AM

Strange occurrence Friday evening. Fell asleep around 7pm for a quick nap, woke up at maybe 10PM, completely dark, and hearing footsteps walking toward me. No doubt about it because I heard the floor slightly creaking as it does, and pant legs swooshing together with each step. I wasn't too freaked out, just laid there thinking "whatever, let it come", nothing came though, the footsteps stopped as soon as I became fully awake and slightly anxious.

Didn't think too much of it. A couple of hours later that night, I put on my adidas gym/wind pants that I wear at night, and as I'm walking along the same area where I earlier heard the footsteps I experienced some kind of auditory deja-vu, that sound I heard earlier with the footsteps, floor creaking, and pants swooshing, it was me! I'm quite sure of it. Somehow, I heard myself walking, before it happened.

jim
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 8:06:02 PM

Wow! A little precognition. Embrace that stuff, Jon. You're getting into some cool stuff.
Jon D
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2018 9:22:35 AM

I have been waking up with that vibration quite a lot the past two weeks. Two out of the last three mornings I've experienced it, including this morning. A few things I notice -

This occurs almost always when I sleep on my right side. I'm quite sure it's not coincidence, there's something to this that I don't yet understand.

I am leaving my body. I wake up, on my right side(which faces my wall right next to my bed) staring at my wall, with this strange vibration going on, almost in a sleep paralysis state, unable to move, but not afraid. I can without a doubt sense and even feel a presence in my room behind me, I can make this presence come to me, and then I immediately gain full consciousness. I cannot hear this presence, there is no noise, but I can sense it, and where it is, as it moves(it's me).

I cannot yet understand how to "view" from my out of body self. This seems to be the tricky part. But I am beginning to believe that this is indeed a nightly occurrence, maybe for all of us. I just think I found a combination of supplements that is enabling me to become aware of it, and lately it's happening more often than not. There may be a technique required that allows me to actually start to view things from my "out of body self", or it just may come with more time, we'll see.

jim
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:00:31 AM

Very cool, Jon!

What is the combination of supplements that is working for you?

I'm no expert in OBEs, but what worked for me in the past was to just relax and "think" where you want to go. Like, "I want to go through that wall" and BOOM it happens. Let us know how it goes.
Jon D
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 2:37:17 AM

8mg galantamine and 650mg choline bitartrate has pretty good results on most attempts. Galantamine is only something you should do every 4 or 5 days though, so inbetween I do use Alpha GPC or Huperzine A and have had success.

I did get something new which is a seed extract from Africa and had an incredibly strange experience a couple of nights ago. I took a nap around 7pm, took 8mg of galantamine and a Mucana Pruriens extract capsule which has about 100mg L-dopa if I'm not mistaken. I don't know what happened but it was unlike anything I've ever experienced.

I found myself awake and seemingly fully conscious, yet it was pitch black where I was, and I had the sense I was laying in my bed at my old house I grew up in, it felt ok, did not feel out of place. I heard voices coming from outside of my room, even heard people walk into my room and I just justified it as "oh that must be so and so" or "someone's just watching TV in the other room". I wasn't afraid and still seemingly did not feel like anything was wrong... until I heard this deep voice humming a tune right above me, coming down closer to me, like "hmm mm hmm HMMMM" right in my face. At this point I'm like 'OK OK I get it, this isn't right'. I opened my eyes and tried to get up, and I can only describe it was kind of like the wormhole scene from Interstellar, everything was distorted and I felt like I was pinned down with centrifugal force. I attempted to wave my hand in front of my face and my hand appeared in this weird looking "electronic"-like state.

The craziest part is as this was going on, my REAL bedroom started to come back into view, I could see the wall right next to my bed, but it was somewhat transparent and I could see stars through my bedroom wall for a few moments, maybe 3 or 4 seconds. My heart was racing a bit after this as well. Coincidentally this happened while sleeping on my right side, again there has to be something to this.
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 1:08:08 AM

Every OBE I have ever had always starts with the "vibrations." I am very interested that Jon's experiences came while sleeping on his right side. The logical cynical explanation I have run into by researching the web for the "vibrational" experience followed by OBE is that our bodies are merely experiencing oxygen deprivation due to sleep apnea or other lack of sufficient breathing that comes with aging and sleeping on your back. I think all of my OBEs have occurred while sleeping on my back. Mine also seem to relate to moon cycles and have been more frequent around full moon times of the month. I do not know if this is coincidence or not.

On nights when this happens, I wake up not feeling very well rested and that worries me also that it might be something health related. But, what I cannot escape is the fact that I have such vivid OBEs after the vibrational state. Sometimes it may start in just my feet or other appendages, but while in this state, I will become lucid (aware of myself) and actually "push" my body to vibrate more fully. If I try too hard to move out of the vibration, it often just causes me to wake up. But if I just go with it and ride it through, when the vibrations end, I can easily sit up and get up and move around. When this happens, I am always in what seems to be a familiar and correct place (to me at the time). But, then I usually go through another dream within a dream and awake in my own room (for real) and the familiarity of that other place I was during the OBE becomes less familiar, and yet I remember it vividly. Many people describe similar things on OBE websites.

I think there are also a lot of phony garbage stories about OBEs out there on the internet. When I hear someone else describing it the way it happens to me (with the "vibrational state" and all) I tend to count this as true (and others false) as I only have my experience to rely upon.
jim
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:46:21 AM

jdlaw! great to hear from you. look at this, the gang is almost all back. we just need Neo to make an appearance. it's like a Rolling Stones reunion tour.

i've only had 3 OBEs and i think they were all on my left side. i have no explanation for "side preference" but i certainly don't buy oxygen deprivation as the cause. if that were the case, we could have OBEs by holding our breath, right? no, that vibration is significant. there is never an "almost vibration" or a "sort of a vibration" - it's either there or it isn't, and when it is, it leads you to a different state. i do feel like it may be more or less likely depending on the physiological state of your body. for example, oxygen deprivation could be a probabilistic influence but not a cause, if you know what i mean. or, perhaps, the state of your digestive system. for example, let's say OBEs are more likely when your entire body is fully relaxed. i know that when on my left side, my esophagus makes odd sounds. and i've heard that sleeping on your left is better if you tend to have acid reflux. so i can imagine that your digestive system may be in a more relaxed state on one side compared to the other.

Jon, there is something about your Mucana Pruriens experience that reminds me of the DMT experience - that is, the way that you are fully conscious but experiencing something completely different via your senses. and then, how the normal reality slowly comes into view, is also characteristic of DMT. what is different though is the aural experience and being "pinned down." i think with DMT, the experience is usually purely visual.
Jon D
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 2:50:36 AM

jdlaw, Do you wake up in this vibrational state, or do you induce it through meditation while attempting to put your body to sleep? I usually wake up after a couple of hours of being asleep and find myself experiencing the vibrations, for reason I'm not sure of. I can also at times control it, make it stop and resume, or pulsate throughout my entire body, usually lasting no longer than 30seconds. I have not had the full OBE experience with visual control yet, but it will come. When you say "dream within a dream", I have been experiencing that as well, very often, even last night. I often tell people in my dream about the dream I just had and how strange it was, just to find out I'm in another dream lol.

Jim oddly enough I was sleeping on my left side when I had an incredibly lucid dream a little while back, so I'm under a little impression(not conclusive) that sleeping on my left side will give me a lucid dream, while my right side a potential OBE. I've had many dreams where I became semi-lucid or aware it was a dream, however this one time was beyond that, I was remaining in the dream with full control and all of my senses in tact, it was surreal. I honestly think I tend to sleep on my right side now because at the moment I'm more interested in the OBE, I may be wrong but it might have more to offer than a lucid dream. I'm going to stick to my right side for the time being.

I think during the Mucana Pruriers experience I for the first time was able to briefly view things while out of body. While waking up/returning to my body, when I waved my hand in front of my face it appeared in some kind of astral/electronic looking state. My hand was dark brown/blackish colored almost like smoke(but it was "my hand", it moved as I made it), difficult to describe. My surroundings were very dark for that brief moment. What was most surreal was faintly seeing stars through my bedroom wall, and this was occurring for a few seconds after I was just about fully awake and my real surroundings were back in view.

I've only spent less than a year attempting any of this and have already experienced the vibrations numerous times, without question. I could even at times literally hear the sound of the vibrations, it was that strong. So why is this something that isn't more well known, discussed, and analyzed? I feel like it's suppressed intentionally. This had to be very common knowledge at one point in time I would imagine. One particular example would be the Nazca Lines in Peru. A lot of people theorize that these were created for "alien visitors" to see, but what if these ancient Peruvians created it for themselves to view while having OBEs?

While having an OBE, I think there's much more than the visual/exploration aspect. I'm most interested in the information held within that state that may be accessible. I've had a few occasions where I was in some type of half-asleep OBE state, yet kept my eyes closed. I remained fully conscious of who I was here and now. I felt like I could just reach anything or understand so much. One example without getting too personal, I reached out to someone I haven't had contact with for years with a "can you hear me?", and clear as day I heard her voice respond "yes I can". Much more than a daydream, it was really there. If she got my message that followed, hopefully one day we'll find out.
jdlaw
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:15:34 AM

jim wrote:
jdlaw! great to hear from you. look at this, the gang is almost all back. we just need Neo to make an appearance. it's like a Rolling Stones reunion tour...

So, this is great. I had my first "vibrational state" episode back around 2012 a short while after reading The Universe Solved Book. We all have limited amounts of time to really study things (You know we all have "day jobs" to put food on the table), Anyway, I love the modern Internet world we live in, so I was also able to do some online searching to see what kind of info (and B.S.) is out there about this stuff.

Since I have them regularly now, although I am not very in control over when it happens, based on my experience, I am more in the camp that some type of dimensional shift takes place every time we sleep and this "vibrational state" is something most of us experience and remember every time we have had one of those "hypnogogic jerk" feelings- you know when you are about to fall asleep and suddenly your whole body jerks?

I do not know what is better or worse. Some say higher frequency is better and others say you want the lower Hertz. All I can say is that my "vibrational state" almost always varies. Granted, a "High frequency" vibrational state is a bit of a misnomer, because human perception will not detect it. Higher frequency is pretty much our everyday state of reality. Our entire existence is most likely nothing but digital information which is energy and which has a frequency.

Anyway, that passage of consciousness into that other "dimension" (for lack of a better term) is what happens in the vibrational state, but in this deep sleep (yet lucid) and long term experience, the sensation becomes a "vibrational state."

To keep this short, I do think this is just another excellent real and tangible experience to confirm the digital and packetized nature of reality. ON the same night as I made the above post, I experienced another of hundreds of vibrational states I have had since 2012 and this one was the "lowest frequency" experience I can remember. This one felt like maybe one beat per 1/2 second or so, like 2 Hertz. (to me because I think there is a bit of a "time" warp in all vibrational states). The inescapable experience for me, however, is that every time I have a "lucid" vibrational state, the experience that immediately follows the vibrational experience is always very vivid and very "OBE-esque"

I have had some great journeys. I think there are some cool things to be said about the "Christ Consciousness" movement in New Age religions, but again and always with some good healthy skepticism. My only blog I have had out there at Cognitive Causality which is really a lot more about achieving machine consciousness has not really changed since 2012.

Jon D
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2018 11:06:05 AM

I find it interesting that you have them regularly now, as I do. Just had it happen again last night, but rather faintly this time, switching on and off.

Since I first experienced the "vibration" less than year ago, it happens rather frequently now. Why is that? How did this not exist to me my entire life, now it's just something that happens quite often. Is there some kind of chain we break in our mind that enables us to become aware of it? This seems to be the case with you as well jdlaw. Once we experience it and become aware of it, it becomes commonplace. What other such things are awaiting to be unchained?

I'm definitely not ruling out some type of dimensional shift taking place when we sleep. What exactly happens when we sleep/dream? To me this is just as big of a mystery as any. One of the most interesting responses I've heard is that dreams are the result of a broken relationship with the conscious and subconscious.

I'm going to continue with what I'm doing, without reading too much into technique theory or what one can/can't do in the astral/vibrational state. I'm just walking into this blindfolded, relying on intuition and I don't know.. genetic memory(is that a thing?). I have this feeling that there is just "more" to this.

jdlaw
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2018 3:10:02 AM

Jon D wrote:
1. Since I first experienced the "vibration" less than year ago, it happens rather frequently now. Why is that?

2. How did this not exist to me my entire life, now it's just something that happens quite often. Is there some kind of chain we break in our mind that enables us to become aware of it?

3. This seems to be the case with you as well jdlaw. Once we experience it and become aware of it, it becomes commonplace. What other such things are awaiting to be unchained?

4. What exactly happens when we sleep/dream?

5. I'm going to continue with what I'm doing, without reading too much into technique theory or what one can/can't do in the astral/vibrational state. I'm just walking into this blindfolded, relying on intuition and I don't know.. genetic memory(is that a thing?).

6. I have this feeling that there is just "more" to this.

I also do not want to be improperly steered by the false scammers who just want us to send our money in for Taro Card readings or something. I would rather we simply explore what is happening and come to our own conclusions. That said, I don't see what harm can come of talking about it in here. Jim's website has been fairly under the radar and historically a pretty safe place for online (public) discussion without the ad web crawlers latching on. I have spoken to Jim on the phone (a few years ago). He is a really down to earth kind of guy. I have just a few short comments (for now) on the questions/comments in your above post to which I have added question numbers:

1. There is the "Frequency" of how many nights we experience and remember the vibration AND the "Frequency" as in beats per minute.

2. I have been back and forth with the notion that this is somehow related to sleep apnea, which is a common condition many people get later in life which can cause of a lack of oxygen and then "micro seizures." People who have seizures (like from epilepsy etc) often report that they remember them. But I am not buying into that theory because part of my routine when they (vibrations) happen (and I am lucid - i.e. aware that it is happening) there is a mental cue I have given myself to "just breath." As a result, lately,, I have been able to be very "conscious" of my breathing("kind of" ... because by definition "uncounsious" - but you know - "lucid") . In other words, I am both vibrating and very aware that I am taking deep breaths during this dream state.

3. I too have been simply aware. I do not go through any rituals or preparation. I simply get the vibrations and they are too strong and in such perfect frequency (as in beats per second) to be some "dream" anomoly. In other words, I am completely convinced thay are teally happening on not just some reoccring dream.

4. What happens when we sleep has been a big question for philosophers and scientists for as long as mankind has been around.

5. I also see no need to get weighed down by "lucid dreaming" techniques or anything - though I have read somewhat about it on the internet.

6. Could this be some kind of "age of aquarius" kind of thing where lots of people are having this?
jdlaw
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2018 3:20:19 AM

jdlaw wrote:
felt like maybe one beat per 1/2 second or so, like 0.5 Hertz.

I realized I got my math wrong. One beat every half second is 2 Hertz, not .5 Hertz. Oh Well. Anyway, I edited my post, lest any scientist become convinced that I am a total idiot.