The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Targeted Individual phenomenon Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 5:29:24 AM

Groups: Member

Hey all. I have not posted on here for a while, so I thought I'd return with a bang and talk about a phenomenon I stumbled upon a few years ago - The T.I. phenomenon - Targeted Individuals.

Now, I must state straight away that I used to believe there was not much to this phenomenon as I thought it could be explained away by mental conditions like paranoid delusional psychosis, fantasy prone personality, etc. However, these last few months I've really seen on the internet just how real this is.

For example, who remembers a British musician named Brian Harvey who used to be in the boyband East 17? Well, he's had trouble with the police and Scotland Yard, and the music industry these last couple of decades. He's been trying to get justice as he's amassed a lot of evidence against certain organisations and individuals regarding phone tapping, but the authorities are ignoring him and treating him with contempt. Not only that but it appears Brian Harvey has also been the victim of "Targeting".

Let me elaborate... Targeting is a phenomenon where people are harassed, bullied, stalked, monitored, and more. It can apparently happen to anybody. Who is behind these nefarious activities is not clear although many say it's MI6, CIA, etc. It can be very detrimental to a person's wellbeing and it shows with Brian Harvey as he now suffers from depression and bi-polar.

On one of Brian's videos (he regularly uploads to YT) there are police knocking on his door at approx. 4:45am! Why would police disturb somebody at that time of the morning. Very odd. Link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebItFmE_q1g

Then on another video police turn up at Brian's address and say to him that somebody has threatened to kill him yet they won't tell him who exactly has made the threat (all very Bob Lazar!) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgsIzMDL3H8

There's a lot more detail to Brian's story but I won't say too much on here. I'll let you guys see for yourselves as Brian has uploaded so many other videos -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwdsoFqPApJjZJEGeDQ9w1A/videos?disable_polymer=1

So it does appear mind games are being played with Brian Harvey. And what the police should be doing is taking action with those who Brian has evidence against, not banging on his door playing silly games.

It's also worthy to mention that another guy on YouTube (Scott Harrison) who does mainly videos about the Mandela Effect had a strange man knocking on his door shouting and making threats. Weird thing is it happened about a week after he'd done an upload regarding Brian Harvey's treatment with the police. Could be coincidence, but how did this strange man even know where Scott lived. It's unnerving. Here's the vid (WARNING: contains many expletives and aggressive behaviour) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7rsxzGzOs

It's quite unsettling to think that this could happen to any of us.

Lastly, there is another guy named Shane Gibbs who also claims he's been the victim of Targeting. He uploads videos every week. Shane Gibbs does not sound delusional and he's always consistent with his story. He's also very articulate -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5jeTDYl0jhDYSBXySSqGnQ/videos?disable_polymer=1

So as things stand I defo think there is something going on here, something very unpleasant. What do you guys think? Have any of you experienced such Targeting? I hope as time progresses and more people learn of Brian Harvey's plight, more light will be shed on this mysterious phenomenon.

jim
Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2018 7:01:38 PM

Hard to say. For one thing, it isn't necessarily a new thing, it just has a name now. I've been hearing for years about people being targeted; e.g. by men in black. There were a couple people who wrote to me about such a thing. To be honest, I really thought they sounded delusional, like "my TV is telling me what to do" kind of stuff. I don't know the individuals you mention and it wouldn't be fair to make a value judgement about them or their state of mind.

And then, to some extent, what we experience is real, pure and simple, right?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, September 9, 2018 1:58:33 PM

I understand what you're saying, Jim, but lets remember in these cases Brian Harvey and Scott Harrison have provided VIDEO EVIDENCE for us all to see. That's why I posted the links cos it's quite compelling video evidence.

Most of the time we don't get evidence like this. All we get are anecdotes. So what Brian Harvey and Scott Harrison have done is great. Kudos to them. Did you actually watch the videos, Jim?
jim
Posted: Sunday, September 9, 2018 10:02:04 PM

I did watch some of the Brian Harvey video. I admit it is very strange to have the police show up at 5 AM.

Had to make a correction to my post - I meant it to read "it wouldn't be fair for me to make a value judgement" rather than "it would be fair"
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2018 5:51:50 AM

Yes, I did notice the mistake, Jim, but I knew what you meant anyway, so I didn't say anything at the time.

It was Scott Harrison's video I found the most surreal. I mean, that fella who calls himself "Steve Slack" just comes storming up to Scott's front door and accusing him of all sorts and threatening him. It's not something you see every day! And how the heck did this so-called Steve Slack even know where Scott lived? That's the biggest question...

So yeah, there's many unanswered questions. And like you said, Jim, police banging at 5am on Brian Harvey's door. It's not normal behaviour from the police. It's more intimidating behaviour than anything else.
Cerebelly
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:13:36 AM

After watching all the videos and listening to Shane Gibbs interview, I have to agree that the circumstances around these events are not only weird but unnerving too.

I understand that people watching the videos will probably think these "Targeted" individuals look a bit rough and maybe had run-ins with the law themselves at some point but for me that does not condone or explain the behaviour of the police whatsoever. It appears that the police do not value the safety of these individuals at all but also they deliberately seem to be awkward and want these people to suffer and be in fear of their lives.

It appears to be a wholly corrupt law system and it makes you question who exactly these people in power are. As Mark stated already, the police arriving at past 4am in the morning is ridiculous especially to a guy who is in fear of his life and already paranoid. To me it looks like they are trying to escalate his fear.

In the other video, the guy who called himself "Steve Slack" looked to be an actor. The whole scenario looked choreographed. To me it looked like he was provoking Scott into trying to physically attack first. So that makes you question further who had choreographed it and how he had his address.

Despite their backgrounds and situations, the police did not act correctly and if anything they showed a lack of empathy and support. They acted ineptly and seemingly deliberately problematic to cause the victims (and family) more stress and turmoil.