The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Consciousness random Options
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 1:34:44 AM
Groups: Member

I know in the past I've mentioned that state where I'm half awake, the "hypnogogic state", between being awake and having a dream, almost an astral projection but different. I do believe this is what Edgar Casey and Nikola Tesla spoke of(but I'm not as in tune as they were). Anyhow, in the past I've had very clear and quick vivid imagery come in front of me while in this state, even voices and what seemed to be telepathic communication. Sometimes very pleasant looking people, or things. These images just appear momentarily, extremely vivid. I can only describe it as telepathic imagery since I'm not actually seeing it with my physical eyes here(they are closed). Yet I'm still fully aware of where I am in my bed, not in a dream. It's more than just meditation or daydreaming.

The other morning as I was waking up this occurred briefly, I had a quick imagery of this shiny metallic square that had other little squares on it, and it came down from this pole, right in front of my field of view. It immediately caused a sharp pain in my heart, and when I woke up, I still felt that pain in my heart, for about 10 seconds after being awake. Whatever this thing was, it seemed dangerous, and thankfully I snapped back into this reality right away after encountering it. I could not come to any other conclusion to suggest anything else was responsible for that pain. It's not something I've felt before or since. I've felt thrilling feelings of freefall(or free-rise going upward) after waking up from possibly astral projections, kind of like butterflies in your stomach right after the peak of a fun rollercoaster ride. This was different though, it was pain, was it dangerous? Can occurrences in other "frequencies" effect your physical being here? It may be so.
jim
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:54:49 PM

Jon D wrote:
I know in the past I've mentioned that state where I'm half awake, the "hypnogogic state", between being awake and having a dream, almost an astral projection but different. I do believe this is what Edgar Casey and Nikola Tesla spoke of(but I'm not as in tune as they were). Anyhow, in the past I've had very clear and quick vivid imagery come in front of me while in this state, even voices and what seemed to be telepathic communication. Sometimes very pleasant looking people, or things. These images just appear momentarily, extremely vivid. I can only describe it as telepathic imagery since I'm not actually seeing it with my physical eyes here(they are closed). Yet I'm still fully aware of where I am in my bed, not in a dream. It's more than just meditation or daydreaming.

The other morning as I was waking up this occurred briefly, I had a quick imagery of this shiny metallic square that had other little squares on it, and it came down from this pole, right in front of my field of view. It immediately caused a sharp pain in my heart, and when I woke up, I still felt that pain in my heart, for about 10 seconds after being awake. Whatever this thing was, it seemed dangerous, and thankfully I snapped back into this reality right away after encountering it. I could not come to any other conclusion to suggest anything else was responsible for that pain. It's not something I've felt before or since. I've felt thrilling feelings of freefall(or free-rise going upward) after waking up from possibly astral projections, kind of like butterflies in your stomach right after the peak of a fun rollercoaster ride. This was different though, it was pain, was it dangerous? Can occurrences in other "frequencies" effect your physical being here? It may be so.

Hey Jon, I want to look into this a little more but didn't want you to think no one was paying attention to your post :)

Anthony Peake's new book "The Hidden Universe" explores all sorts of non-human intelligences, historical and current, conjured by consciousness and independent. Some have malintent.

Did you feel like the chest pain could simply have been stress related (from the vision)?
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:12:39 PM

jim wrote:
Jon D wrote:

Hey Jon, I want to look into this a little more but didn't want you to think no one was paying attention to your post :)

Anthony Peake's new book "The Hidden Universe" explores all sorts of non-human intelligences, historical and current, conjured by consciousness and independent. Some have malintent.

Did you feel like the chest pain could simply have been stress related (from the vision)?

I didn't feel at all it was stress related pain, but I'm not sure I don't think I've ever had a good experience with stress related pain. I do pretty well with avoiding stress lol. These days are flying by as of recently, aren't they? It feels as if I read your reply just the other night but didn't have time to respond, looking back that was two weeks ago already.

Regarding that Anthony Peake quote, I'm not sure if I am on the same exact page as him, but I have no doubt that there are "outside" intelligent beings that we can encounter in our dreams as well. It's hard to describe correctly but I'll do my best. It's as if I'm having a regular dream of randomness, and suddenly enters a figure which I become fixated on, which I acknowledge there's something "more" to it, and I recognize I have no control over it. One particular instance maybe three months ago I was having a scary but thrilling dream, in some type of cabin waiting for some wolf or monster or whatever it was that was lurking outside. Suddenly in the bedroom I'm boarded up in, I noticed a dollhouse on the dresser(but more like a castle), and a light flashed inside of it. I flashed my cellphone light at it to signal back, and the front door of this dollhouse/castle opened to my surprise, and this little figure(human-like) with a big red cape and scepter walks out. I felt this was not part of my dream, it was something that entered my dream uninvited. I was scared at first, and at this point no longer paid any attention to the frightening situation I was already in with the wolf/monster outside. I walked toward it, somehow into that little house/castle, and suddenly into this different world I would have a hard time describing. Flying craft that were circular shaped, the buildings were 'spire' shaped, and the sky was a pale-pink color. I assisted them in some type of conflict, in which I had no idea of the situation. Before this strange experience/dream ended, I was given some type of contract they wanted me to sign by my thumb print after poking my thumb with some sharp object.

That type of wildness is rare in my dreams but I've had many other occurrences where strange figures entered into dreams that I felt were not part of that particular dream world. This also makes me wonder about the alien abduction phenomenon, is it possible that people are not physically being taken(their bodies never move), but rather consciously being abducted?
jim
Posted: Sunday, April 5, 2020 3:06:31 PM

What I meant about the stress-induced chest pain is this - I've had stressful situations - arguments, money issues, etc. - that make me feel pressure or tightening in the chest. It's called anxiety chest pain and it's normal under stressful situations (https://www.healthline.com/health/anxiety/anxiety-chest-pain). I'm sure that you've had the experience where you wake up from an intense dream and your heart is pounding fast and hard. Your mind creates physiological responses. Chest pain from waking up from a stressful dream could be no different.

Wow, that was a very interesting dream. What's most interesting to me is how you have a strong sense about the difference between what is coming from your mind and what is an interloper. That's either excellent intuition or sophisticated imagination, right? Here's my take...

Let's use the analogy of a virtual reality game. It's more than an analogy because I think I (and others) have provided enough evidence that our current apparent physical reality is also virtual. So, if you can appreciate the analogy, you can appreciate our reality. But sometimes the analogy is easier to deal with because you have no a priori restrictions in your belief system about the analogy, like we do with reality. Here goes... the game is an MMORPG with many players running around doing whatever it is that the game allows them to do. Each conscious entity playing the game has an avatar representing them in the game. However, there are many other possibilities of apparent intelligences in the game. Some characters may be NPCs - non-player characters. In fact, that's usually what the monsters are. But NPC could also look similar to your avatar, so it's hard to tell which ones are controlled by a free-will-wielding consciousness out there, and which ones are simply programmatic elements. There could also be game maker super characters - Blizzard engineers who control characters in ways that appear paranormal to the other normal characters. There could also be invisible characters, controlled either by real players, or game makers - perhaps these have mischievous roles like the ability to influence without being seen. Such a character could be analogous to your dollhouse guy. There could also be artifacts in the game which can appear under strange and infrequent circumstances - they could be programmatic, or under control of a game maker or a rare player. Perhaps they manifest as a sphere of light that appears to the players as a UFO. Or maybe, only some players see it - those who have enough "spirit points." The point is, in our "real" construct, everything is information and programmatic in a sense, which make it easy for any of these scenarios to be happening. Even more sophisticated is the idea that, as our consciousness is elsewhere (not emanating from our virtual brain), it is also subject to influences by unseen intelligences according to how the deeper reality works. Hence, we get a "strong sense" of a dream interloper, or a "spiritual kick in the ass" when we need to get back on the right path, or a full on abduction experience, for whatever reason those occur. Whether it is physical or not is actually arbitrary, since nothing is physical anyway.
Jon D
Posted: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 6:06:47 AM

jim wrote:
What I meant about the stress-induced chest pain is this - I've had stressful situations - arguments, money issues, etc. - that make me feel pressure or tightening in the chest. It's called anxiety chest pain and it's normal under stressful situations (https://www.healthline.com/health/anxiety/anxiety-chest-pain). I'm sure that you've had the experience where you wake up from an intense dream and your heart is pounding fast and hard. Your mind creates physiological responses. Chest pain from waking up from a stressful dream could be no different.

Wow, that was a very interesting dream. What's most interesting to me is how you have a strong sense about the difference between what is coming from your mind and what is an interloper. That's either excellent intuition or sophisticated imagination, right? Here's my take...

Let's use the analogy of a virtual reality game. It's more than an analogy because I think I (and others) have provided enough evidence that our current apparent physical reality is also virtual. So, if you can appreciate the analogy, you can appreciate our reality. But sometimes the analogy is easier to deal with because you have no a priori restrictions in your belief system about the analogy, like we do with reality. Here goes... the game is an MMORPG with many players running around doing whatever it is that the game allows them to do. Each conscious entity playing the game has an avatar representing them in the game. However, there are many other possibilities of apparent intelligences in the game. Some characters may be NPCs - non-player characters. In fact, that's usually what the monsters are. But NPC could also look similar to your avatar, so it's hard to tell which ones are controlled by a free-will-wielding consciousness out there, and which ones are simply programmatic elements. There could also be game maker super characters - Blizzard engineers who control characters in ways that appear paranormal to the other normal characters. There could also be invisible characters, controlled either by real players, or game makers - perhaps these have mischievous roles like the ability to influence without being seen. Such a character could be analogous to your dollhouse guy. There could also be artifacts in the game which can appear under strange and infrequent circumstances - they could be programmatic, or under control of a game maker or a rare player. Perhaps they manifest as a sphere of light that appears to the players as a UFO. Or maybe, only some players see it - those who have enough "spirit points." The point is, in our "real" construct, everything is information and programmatic in a sense, which make it easy for any of these scenarios to be happening. Even more sophisticated is the idea that, as our consciousness is elsewhere (not emanating from our virtual brain), it is also subject to influences by unseen intelligences according to how the deeper reality works. Hence, we get a "strong sense" of a dream interloper, or a "spiritual kick in the ass" when we need to get back on the right path, or a full on abduction experience, for whatever reason those occur. Whether it is physical or not is actually arbitrary, since nothing is physical anyway.

I think you may be right about the anxiety chest pain, I just couldn't figure out why some strange metal object immediately induced that, still a mystery. I somehow experienced a feeling of immediate danger toward something I've never seen to my accessible knowledge, just by the sight of it.

What do you think of the chance NPC's exist right here in this localized reality? Now that's a big question. Is every single living being here of it's own conscious free-thinking mind? From germs to insects, to animals, humans. Plants as well, live and die. I would like to think yes, all life is conscious. Given the limitless amount of life, I don't think NPC's would serve a purpose in any layer of reality. It would seem consciousness is always looking to expand experiences. For all of the life that exists in any reality, the population of consciousness always remains one.

My underlying belief right now is that dreams(non-lucid) are no less solid than this reality, and while our bodies sleep we get to experience a random choosing of another reality, in which the characters we encounter are just as conscious and free thinking as we are. I feel as if the NPC possibility comes more into play as lucidity occurs in some form, the dream loses cohesion. It is actually extremely rare I dream of strange creatures that are not human-like. In almost every case I have encountered a "monster" in a dream, I did not physically see it, I more so "felt" it's presence lurking somewhere near me. It's almost like the emotion of fear manifesting.

Memory does work quite the same in a dream as it does here. I've been able to recall memories of my past while dreaming, and that past was relative to that dream. To me that's some evidence toward my idea that these dreams we experience are as fluid as this reality, from another standpoint. We live out that dream as we live out this life, decades long. Dreams, like reality, we tend to only hold memories close that had some type of strong emotional event attached to it. So when we wake up from a dream, I believe we're only able to briefly hold onto whatever the strongest moments of that dream were.

I have no doubt that our consciousness emanates from elsewhere.
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2020 6:12:23 AM

Jon D,

In the digital reality Jim writes about, how do you think that dream memory works? Maybe we only remember the part our higher self (beyond the program entity) wants to let us remember. Nightmares may be there to help us not want to go back to places our higher self does not want us to go back to.

Have you ever heard of the ancient philosophy of the Aksha or modern interpretations such as "Akashic Field "(Irvin Lazlo) or "Akashic Records" (Edgar Cayce and many other so-called psychic mediums)?

Jon D
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2020 1:00:46 PM

jdlaw wrote:
Jon D,

In the digital reality Jim writes about, how do you think that dream memory works? Maybe we only remember the part our higher self (beyond the program entity) wants to let us remember. Nightmares may be there to help us not want to go back to places our higher self does not want us to go back to.

Have you ever heard of the ancient philosophy of the Aksha or modern interpretations such as "Akashic Field "(Irvin Lazlo) or "Akashic Records" (Edgar Cayce and many other so-called psychic mediums)?

I believe dream memory works the same as our memory here, as the reality of a dream may be no less "real". One particular example in a dream, I was looking through a photobook of people who in the dream looked familiar, invoking feelings of elation, memories of these people. "WOW! I haven't seen him in so long!", these people don't exist in this reality here though. I was able to access memory, at will, in a dream. The same exact way the process works here.

As we understand that it may be true nothing is physical, that helps the case that dreams are no less "real" than this reality.

I have heard of the Akashic Records, very interested in it. I believe I've been there a number of times, however I'm not conditioned enough to explore it adequately, yet. I believe it occurs in what we know as the "hynagogic" state, somewhere between sleep/dream and this reality, somewhere along the edge of astral projection. I've been able to hear voices, and just two nights ago I got one to respond to me. Of course this may just be in my local imagination, but it did seem quite real, yet very brief. Very telepathic in nature, the ability to communicate in this state just comes so naturally. Now the ability to access the eternal information that the Akashic Records supposedly has, I probably need to become more disciplined, change my lifestyle a little bit, less distractions/worldly desires.