The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

X-Files - Predictive Programming? Options
Neo
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2022 8:52:52 PM
Groups: Member

This short video seems to be going viral of late, with good reason I would say, as it's eeriely similar to what some say we're living through at present. So, is this a prime example of predictive programming, or just a good scene which has caught people's imagination? We can widen the thread to include any imput regarding this scene also:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oaRsWUAsWXjs/

There is no spoon.
Jon D
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2022 12:44:20 AM

Neo wrote:
This short video seems to be going viral of late, with good reason I would say, as it's eeriely similar to what some say we're living through at present. So, is this a prime example of predictive programming, or just a good scene which has caught people's imagination? We can widen the thread to include any imput regarding this scene also:

I noticed your post on the other topic suggesting you were disappointed by the lack of discussion on current events, I'll admit I'm guilty of holding back.

Back to the X-Files video, first I've seen of it, but undeniably strange. I'm sure you know the Simpsons are well known for a lot these strange predictions.

So on the topic of what this X-Files video suggests, first and foremost, would the "elites"(those actually capable of pulling it off) actually consider ways to target human DNA, as part of some type of de-population agenda? Yes, they indeed would at the very least consider that option. There are undoubtedly a group of individuals who believe this is their world, and we are their subjects. Is the covid vaccine such a weapon? I'm not convinced it is, but it could be a test-run for what the future may have in store. Nothing about the covid virus and vaccine was natural, it appeared very staged to me, and by staged I don't mean fake, I mean the virus was released on purpose and the vaccine was extremely well pushed by the media they absolutely control.

It didn't particularly affect my life much, so I never had much reason to speak out on it. The first question you have to ask is WOULD THEY actually do this? Yes, they would. They for years now push bogus "flu-shots" on us, dozens/hundreds of different types of unnecessary medications pushed out amongst the populace by doctors. Fast food chains, massive amounts of sugar in our diets(poison), to me it's insanity, to most it's normality. There isn't much I can say about it honestly, especially when most people develop a hardline stance of ignorance over time. Somehow it became hard to fathom that we live in a world where the wealthy and elite don't quite have our best interests in mind. You would think that millennia of unnecessary wars, religious persecution, and lies wouldn't simply just get overlooked, but somehow it has been. It was only a few hundred years ago when people were still being burned alive by order of judicial execution just for having differing opinions. Sometime in the last century we seemed to forget our recent past.

The thing I disagree with in this XFiles video is the part where he says "WHEN the final takeover begins". This has already happened, before our lifetimes. "They" aren't some invading force that recently came to earth. "They" have been here for millennia, and we were born into it. I feel free enough, fortunately I'm ok financially and have more free-time than I know what to do with. But I know I live in a world where someone else out there can change it all for the worst at any moment given whatever their agenda is, and I can't do a damn thing about it right now. So in that sense, my freedom is in others hands. I can't overlook or forget those before me, millions of people, who died over the agenda of another.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2022 4:49:12 PM

That is a very chilling clip, Neo! Thanks for sharing it. The man at the end said it was first broadcast in 2016! A few years before the Covid pandemic. Hmm, it is a bit fishy, isn't it?! Yeah, I do think there is something to this so-called "predictive programming".

I always keep up-to-date with HugoTalks as he knows what's around the corner. One video he uploaded really stood out where a principal from a school in Australia had released a newsletter and in the newsletter he / she had speculated what the future of education would be like. One comment he / she wrote was, "Microchips in students brains to promote intelligence and memory." Here's the actual video -

https://hugotalks.com/2022/05/31/school-newletter-mentions-microchips-in-students-brains-hugo-talks/

So yes, the dangers are very real. There's a lot of unscrupulous and unethical people in this world who have power and immense influence and only want to use these technologies for control. We must be on our guard and resist these nefarious technologies. If we don't then we could all end up in a hellish dystopian nightmare. A nightmare we may never be able to escape from, unless a Messiah like Jesus comes to our rescue. It's that serious, I believe. The majority need to wake up and smell the coffee quick before we reach a point of no return!

Btw, I deffo recommend everybody on here watches all of Hugo's videos. He really does have the foresight to see where all this is heading.

jim
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 11:07:10 PM

Neo wrote:

Thanks for the clip, Neo. Like most things "X-Files" (and I was always a big fan), they often throw everything but the kitchen sink into a conspiracy argument and let the poor viewer sift through the chaff. In this case, my gut tells me they are 70-80% on target. I'm with Jon D in that I'm not convinced the Covid vaccine really alters DNA, no matter what David Icke says. That said, there's a lot about Covid that bugs the hell out of me. My post on RFK Jr's book barely scratched the surface: https://theuniversesolved.com/yetanotherforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1656

Just take a look at the post-Covid excess deaths in Sweden - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/swedens-death-rate-among-lowest-europe-despite-avoiding-strict/. Mainstream media is now willing to dip their toe into that hornet's nest, but you wouldn't find any of them supporting Sweden 2 years ago. Big Pharma ruled the pandemic and most government's responses. X-Files got that absolutely right.
Jon D
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2022 8:02:19 AM

jim wrote:
Neo wrote:

Thanks for the clip, Neo. Like most things "X-Files" (and I was always a big fan), they often throw everything but the kitchen sink into a conspiracy argument and let the poor viewer sift through the chaff. In this case, my gut tells me they are 70-80% on target. I'm with Jon D in that I'm not convinced the Covid vaccine really alters DNA, no matter what David Icke says. That said, there's a lot about Covid that bugs the hell out of me. My post on RFK Jr's book barely scratched the surface: https://theuniversesolved.com/yetanotherforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1656

Just take a look at the post-Covid excess deaths in Sweden - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/swedens-death-rate-among-lowest-europe-despite-avoiding-strict/. Mainstream media is now willing to dip their toe into that hornet's nest, but you wouldn't find any of them supporting Sweden 2 years ago. Big Pharma ruled the pandemic and most government's responses. X-Files got that absolutely right.

I haven't read RFK's book, but feel it would only reinforce what I already know. I find it hard to imagine someone could argue against a global war on public health, just given the amount of sugar/fried foods being consumed, and that's just the lesser nefarious side of it. If we were all in perfect health, then suddenly what is arguably the biggest industry in the world is out of business.

I see it more as a racket than a de-population agenda. The way I look at it, the "war on terror" has mostly expired(at least temporarily), so rather than our military industrial complex raking in absurd amounts of money, this era we've entered into is now focused more on super-maximizing the profits of our big pharma/medical corporations. Everything is compartmentalized, whether it's the military industry or big pharma, whether it's a government job or public, it's all compartmentalized. People do what their bosses tell them, and they don't ask or know why they are doing it, they don't get a memo explaining nefarious agendas. I'm not suggesting someone in the lower echelons of military or pharma industries are guilty of a crime, just stating they are not complicit in anything, nor to blame.

I don't think Sweden's methods were necessarily more successful in preventing covid-deaths, I think it's more accurate that they just didn't inflate the numbers like other nations did. I know people did die from covid, so I'm not trying to insult that, it's just a complicated subject. If someone already in terrible health(non-covid related) on their way out tests positive for covid, should that be considered a covid death? I don't think so.