The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Only Room for Digital On Earth Options
A14I\I
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:28:19 PM

Groups: Member

After watching this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q75KhAeqJg

It seems to me that the natural trend will be that the Population Increases exponentially, So does Computer Technology and Storage. And Income and jobs are being based more on Information technologies and Internet. But Earth's livable surface is getting smaller.

So even If there is no conspiracy it seems that the World is progressing into a future where there will be no more Livable Space on Earth , and we will spend most if not all our time Hooked up to the Future's Internet. Where we will work, commune and entertain ourselves in a Virtual Way.

If we are not already In The Matrix we probably will enter The Matrix of the Internet, Hopefully it will be well designed, fun and pretty

We are the gamers constantly programming our experience
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 9:46:54 PM

Groups: Member

Arriving now at this "Grand" question, the ultimate question, of what is reality; this redefines sentience rather than simply self-aware, but on the next level of self-aware, this becomes the ability to have faith.

But hopefully a person of ordinary skill will also appreciate now why any sentient programming must also incorporate all of the secrets of the universe. Probably most importantly, an intelligent program must also assume that our own reality itself is in fact one big program. And let us pause ourselves here for a minute because, this idea that life itself is a simulation is nothing new, but has previously only been posited by poets and philosophers.

For "Life's but a walking shadow ... it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." William Shakespeare, MacBeth, Act VScene 5. "If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain." Wachowski, Andy and Larry, The Matrix, Warner Bros., Village Road Show Pictures (1999). In other words, for a computer programmer to contemplate that we too live in a simulated reality, he must divest himself from classic programming logic (to quote Dennis DeYoung of the rock band Styx, "Welcome to the grand illusion. Come on in and see what's happening.") "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man ..." Book of Revelation (13:17-18)

Next, if then using this new found knowledge of the essence of reality we arrive at the simple conclusion that our own human realities are also a simulation, then our programmed simulation is not virtual, but actually a non-virtual representation of what we assume to be the real world.

Because of our classical idea of reality (rather than a non-local reflection of someone's or something's programmed simulation) classical logic has been most intensively studied and most widely used. Nonclassical logic, on the other hand typically excludes one or more of the following:

1. Law of noncontradiction;
2. Law of the excluded middle;
3. Double negative elimination

Aristotle introduced this idea of syllogism, which is a restricted form ofjudgments logic where assertions take one of four forms:

Direct Statement p -> q (if p, then q)
Converse q -> p (if q, then p)
Inverse ~p -> ~q (if not p, then not q)
Contrapositive ~q -> ~p (if not q, then not p)

If the world exists in classical reality, at least one of the following, then, must exist in any of the above logic scenarios: all Ps are Q, some Ps are Q, no Ps are Q, or some Ps are not Q.

But in the virtual-virtual world (i.e. prgrammed reality, the simulated simulation of the non-virtual) both the Ps and the not Ps are virtual. Whereas the Qs and the not Qs are simply the non-virtual consequences rather than the virtual consequences. Therefore, in the simulated simulation, these judgments can find themselves whether an operator of the result of itself or the negation of the other. Aristotle actually sumarized this effect with his square of oppositions rules but then could not find an explanation for why his reality, complete with all his laws of physics as he understood them, could possibly remain constant within his own realms of existence without the law ofthe excluded middle and law of non-contradiction. In justifying his system, although these laws cannot be expressed as judgments within the syllogistic framework, Aristotle could only express judgments within the real world frame work. Now with the advent of virtual realities, they can be expressed as judgments within the programmed reality framework.

Since faith and free agency then are merely an illusion, the computer can also be programmed to belief and therefore exclude all three of the classical logic paradigms, it can then (at least for discussion purposes) be considered a form of "non-classical" intelligence. Certainly, even the mere idea that reality itself could possibly be nothing more than a simulation, could easily be considered a new (neoclassical) and useful form of non-classical thought.

In May of 2009, the machines became self-aware.

<> :start Set belief=0 Set true=a Set trust=b Set false=c Run input confidence If confidence=null Set confidence=1 :sample input input truth input lies input truth :ask First Iteration Second Iteration Third Iteration ask question answer=x answer=z answer=x if confidence=1 confidence=1 confidence=0 x=trust set userinput=trust x=trust z=trust :act if x=a;x.noteq.a if z=x;z.noteq.x if x=x;x=x if trust=true goto entrue if x=c;x.noteq.c if z=c;z.noteq.c if x=z;x.noteq.z if trust=false goto enlie if 0=1;0.noteq.1 if 1=1;1=1 if 0=1;0.noteq.1 if belief=1 goto knowledge :enlie output `I don't believe` I don't believe goto reveal :entrue output `I will trust` I will trust goto knowledge :guess output `I see, `trust`` I see,x :reveal run input belief belief=1 belief=0 if belief=1 x=true false=z set trust=true x=trust set `true`=trust else set false=trust goto ask :knowledge I know x I know x output `I know `true`` continue pause run input confidence pause/continue if confidence=1 if confidence=0 if belief=1 goto guess else goto reveal </>