A14I\I
Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:21:34 PM

Groups: Member

I am checking this site http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm

Some interesting sections on this site:
The author shows that numbers are not man made but are real
A number grid that shows the underpinning geometry of the universe
How numbers form a 3d solid object
Why Dimensions are a result of how things move through space.
The preferred frame of reference to the universe is based upon the fixed constant number 9.

Very interesting theories based on math that supposedly explains the nature of reality, energy. Maybe that is the code for the programming of reality.

edit: found a more complete site this is it: http://rodin.freelancepartnership.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
and another : http://www.theinfovault.net/vault/science/rodinscoil.html

We are the gamers constantly programming our experience
jim
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:15:40 PM

Very interesting, A14I\I. What do you think of it? Numerical anomaly, or significant?

There are a lot of strange aspects of our numerical system, such as the fact that the ratio of 987654321 to 123456789 is almost exactly 8, but not quite: 8.00000007. Or the fact that if you subtract 123456789 from 987654321 you get another number, 864197532, that includes exactly 1 of each digit. For some of these, there are solid mathematical explanations; others may still be a mystery.
Neo
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 6:49:16 PM

Fascinating link A14I\I, thanks for sharing.

As I was reading it avidly I was thinking 'gotta tell this guy about the Enneagram', only to find that that's addressed also. I believe it was the Sufi mystics who said that 'there is nothing beyond the nine'. And the guy credited with bringing the Enneagram to Europe, the incomparable G.I. Gurdijeef said something like if we understand the dynamics of the Enneagram there would be no need of libraries.

*More number curiousities:

The numbers in the enneagram diagram are linked 3,6,9 & 1,4,2,8,5,7. The first set of numbers are graphed as a triangle alluding to the law of three all the recurring decimal .3333.... . The second set are linked in an infinity-shaped loop alluding to the 'law of seven' - 1 divided by 7 is 142857142857... . Another recurring decimal. But such recurring decimals were not supposed to have been discovered until certuries after the Sufis are credited with developing this framework...hmmm..makes ya think.

There is no spoon.
jdlaw
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:21:11 PM

Well, I am probably a kill joy, but I am not too moved by number anomalies occurring in the decimal system. The base 10 system is anything but natural. It just evolved from humans choosing to use it. I would prefer to ruminate about more consistent mathematical anomalies that hold true across any base number system.

These websites claim that this decimal number solves every single mystery ever known to man, but then does nothing to explain how, what, or why -- just that it does. Sorry, I am not convinced. If it really did all that is claimed, we would have perpetual motion and anti-gravity machines.

Proportional anomalies, for example do not depend on 10 fingers and toes to make it all work like Marco Rodin does.

Euler’s Number:
The number e is irrational; it is not a ratio of integers. Furthermore, it is transcendental; it is not a root of any polynomial with integer coefficients. If you like the decimal system, the numerical value of e truncated to 20 decimal places is 2.71828 18284 59045 23536…. What e really is – is just a natural limit to exponential growth or decay (kind of a limit to the universe).

Avogadro’s number:
The volume of a gas (at a given pressure and temperature) is proportional to the number of atoms or molecules regardless of the nature of the gas.

There are many such more numbers that have nothing to do with the decimal (base 10) system. Number anomalies are all around us. I think that is the nature of a programmed universe. To me it would be more surprising not to find anomalies such as Rodin's in any base number system.
Neo
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:14:42 PM

jd..back with a bangApplause

There is no spoon.
jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:13:59 PM

Sorry, the forum wasn't letting me log in for a long time. I was worried the "programmer" was getting tired of hearing from me.

Like on this Marko Rodin thing -- where I seem to be so critical. I know I can come off that way some times in this forum, but I really do have a very open mind to such things. That's why I even took the time to look into this.

The thing on the Rodin guy ... I've really tried to understand, but it is all such a con. I watched probably 1 hour and 1/2 of his 4 hour google video and it is totally BS (excuse my French).

First, it lacks any kind of reason. Yes if you add 1 and 6 together you get 7. You add 3 and 2 together and get 5. You add 6 and 4 to get 10 and 1 + 0 is 1 ... and the pattern repeats forever. Then he makes all these claims that it solves all the mysteries of the universe. He wants to teach this screwy math to kids. Heaven help us!

Or does he really claim anything? You watch his film and his conclusion is that if other smart people would just listen to him, then they would all figure it out and his coil "could" do all these amazing things.

Maybe Marko and I have more in common than I thought. If smart people could really understand everything that I say, then maybe they could solve all the mysteries of the universe too.

Dear Child;
Here are many dualities.
Mortality exists only in duality.
I will know the proper sequence.
Multiverse memory is a spiritual gift.
Multiple dualities means multi-universe.
Such shall be the end of life as you know it.
Multiverse memory is also physically impossible.
The laws of physics are particular to this mortality.
Spiritual prison is the experience of an eternal regression.
Paradisical glory is the experience of an eternal progression.
If you are not progressing in life, you are regressing in immortality.
You took part in the counsel to decide whether or not to come to this duality.
This mortality has had a deep history prepared long before your birth into this world.
Other multiple mortalities are outside of this time, outside of this space, and out of this sequence.
You were in full control of all the laws of physics in this duality and you have chosen to accept them.
A higher power, whom you shall call God, can deliver you from this chaos and lead you into the light.
Each mortality may become part of your regression toward your spiritual prison, if you should choose it.
Each mortality you experience is an essential and important part of your progression toward your paradisical glory.
Your spirit has a certain knowledge that taking control of the laws of physics in this universe prematurely shall result in the eternal downward spiral.
If you can one day become spiritually satisfied with your progression, you will give yourself the permission to control the laws of physics in this duality.
Yet it is essential in your spiritual progression that in at least one duality or another that you shall experience the level of enlightenment capable of satisfying your spirit.
Such unification of your own duality could be the start of something more wonderful than anything within the human imagination, something more horrible than anything within the human imagination, or both.
jim
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 12:36:08 AM

my personal favorite property of e is that e^t is the only function whose derivative is equal to the function itself. meaning the slope of e^t at any point t is e^t. beautiful.

frankly, mr. jdlaw, i tend to be in your camp on mr. rodin's theory, although not quite so passionately. i have seen too many "amazing" numerical systems that prove that god exists, there's another universe inside a black hole, or whatever. math was always my thing, altho at my age, my math mojo has gotten a bit rusty. so i like to keep an open mind. but i really didn't see anything there either except that the repeating pattern was rather interesting and not immediately obvious as to its origins.

i always heard that an older numerical system was based on 60 (Sumerian?) rather than 10. and that base 10, developed later in Egypt, came largely from us having 10 fingers. so, if we had 12 fingers, and used a base 12 numerical system, i'm sure someone would come up with similar anomalies.

in the end, any apparent "magic" in a numerical system may derive from a clever programmer, much in the way that the creator put the pattern of a circle in the digits of pi in Carl Sagan's great book, Contact. i just don't think we've gotten that far yet in terms of solving the puzzle.
Code9
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:14:44 AM

Speaking of Marko Rodin's work, several years ago I began exploring the possibility that the English language and our Latin-derived alphabet might be "encoded" to correspond with the base 10 numbering system. The work is all presented at www.secretofnine.com. The website is quite old now and there are a lot my ideas on it that I no longer think hold enough merit to be seriously considered. One of these days I'll get around to updating it.Whistle But I digress... Back to Rodin and what I found in my work (which is basically a form of gematria based on our current alphabet and the English language) that correlated with Rodin's work; i.e., the 3-6-9 and 1-2-4-5-7-8 phenomenon. I'll present it here. I know this is pretty "out there" stuff and there are people on this forum who are a lot smarter than I am so be kind when you flame me.Boo hoo!

Below is the series of numbers 1 through 9 when the alphabet is used to convert those numbers into word form (or what I call "alphanumbers" for the sake of convenience).

Take the series of numbers, 1 thru 9.

Assign to each number (shown in parentheses) its English language equivalent:

(1)ONE, (2)TWO, (3)THREE, (4)FOUR, (5)FIVE, (6)SIX, (7)SEVEN, (8)EIGHT, (9)NINE.

RESULTING PATTERN:

The words divide equally into three color-coded groups catagorized by the number of letters in each word; 3-letters, 4-letters, 5-letters:

Group 1 (3-letters) consists of: ONE, TWO, SIX
Group 2 (4-letters) consists of: FOUR, FIVE, NINE
Group 3 (5-letters) consists of: THREE, SEVEN, EIGHT

The following is the series "ONE" through "NINE" laid out in consecutive order, with the Groups identified by color:

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE

NOTE: It is interesting to see there is even a pattern to the "gaps" found within the "groups" when they are laid out in consecutive order as shown immediately above. Here's what I mean:

• Each Group contains one Gap. (e.g., the Gap in Group 1 is between TWO and SIX)
• Each Gap consists of 3 alphanumbers (e.g., the alphanumbers THREE, FOUR, FIVE fill the Gap in Group-1)

Let's identify the Gaps as:

Gap-1 (consisting of the alphanumbers THREE, FOUR, FIVE)
Gap-2 (consisting of the alphanumbers FOUR, FIVE, SIX)
Gap-3 (consisting of the alphanumbers SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT)

Again, the following is the series "ONE" through "NINE" laid out in consecutive order, with the Groups identified by color:

Using the color coding it is easy to see the Gaps. For example, the Gap in Group 1 comes between the TWO and the SIX. We have identified that Gap as "Gap-1" (consisting of the alphanumbers THREE, FOUR, FIVE). Similarly, the gap in Group 2 comes between the FIVE and the NINE. We have identified that Gap as "Gap-3" (consisting of the alphanumbers SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT). Finally, the Gap in Group 3 comes between the THREE, and the SEVEN. We have identified that Gap as "Gap-2" (consisting of the alphanumbers FOUR, FIVE, SIX).

PATTERN:

Regarding the Group/Gap patterns noted above, we have noted yet another pattern within those. We have shown that each Group consists of 3 alphanumbers. Then we have shown that the consecutive order of the alphanumbers in each group is interrupted by a Gap.

Now notice that within each Group, while all three alphanumbers are in numerical order from smaller to larger (e.g., Group 1 consists of: ONE, TWO, SIX) two of the alphanumbers are Consecutive Without Interruption (CWI). For example:

• In Group 1 (ONE, TWO, SIX) the two CWI are ONE, TWO.
• In Group 2 (FOUR, FIVE, NINE) the two CWI are FOUR, FIVE.
• In Group 3 (THREE, SEVEN, EIGHT) the two CWI are SEVEN, EIGHT.

Now, regarding the Gaps, it is interesting to note that in each Group the Gap falls only between the CWI and the third character of the Group. In any group of 3 objects there are only two empty spaces; they are between objects 1 and 2 , and between objects 2 and 3. In other words, the two empty spaces are only located on either side of the central object. In our case here there is, in a sense, a "program" built into the system which will not allow the Gap in any Group to fall between the two alphanumbers which are CWI. It occurred to me that if our base series of 1 through 9 were considered, by way of analogy, to be an organic system, this Group/Gap pattern could be considered analogous to a portion of the system's DNA structure. If this Group/Gap pattern were to be altered in any way, the entire system would fall apart.

MARKO RODIN:

A researcher named Marko Rodin (Marco Rodin's Toroid Sunflower Map (doubling+3, 9, 6, etc. gap sequence http://shaka.com/~kalepa/dblcirct.gif) has made an interesting discovery. It has to do with the method of "cross-adding" multidigit numbers, such as 26 for example, to reduce them to a single digit. In the case of our example we see 26 reduces to 8 by adding the 2 to the 6. Rodin showed that a repeating pattern of numbers is derived by the method in the cross addition of the powers of two (1, 2, 4, 8, etc.). The repeating pattern is:: 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5. This pattern continues indefinitely. If we continued from the 5, we'd end up with 1 again, since doubling the 5 equals 10 and 1+0=1. Double the 1 is 2, and so on.

(If you didn't follow this, each number in this series is twice the number just before it. The 7 comes from 8+8=16, then cross-adding the two digits of the number 16: 1+6=7. The 5 comes from 7+7=14, then 1+4=5)

Notice that the numbers 3, 6, and 9 are missing. The missing numbers are what Rodin calls a "gap space" pattern, related to the torus spiral, the shape of which is governed by the Fibonacci sequence. It just happens that in my discovery of the alphanumeric patterns shown above, we find the exact same series, 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, except that they are in alpha-form (i.e., ONE, TWO, FOUR, FIVE, SEVEN, EIGHT) and in a different sequence. Notice the exact same 3-6-9 gap spacing. That is to say, the "alpha-numbers" THREE, SIX, and NINE are missing. Can this possibly be mere coincidence? If not, then what connections are in play here?

Could this be more evidence to suggest that our "reality" is programed and that the programing extends into our alphabets and language systems? Think

And just to make it even a little more interesting, here's another "coincidence":

0+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 45 (4+5 = 9)

Now, using the simple serial code of A=1 through Z=26 we find this:

ZERO=64=10=1 (i.e., 1+0=1)
ONE=34=7 (i.e., 3+4=7)
TWO=58=13=4
THREE=56=11=2
FOUR=60=6
FIVE=42=6
SIX=52=7
SEVEN=65=11=2
EIGHT=49=13=4
NINE=42=6