The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Violating Thermodynamics Options
jim
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2009 11:43:46 PM

Groups: Member

My most recent blog topic deals with the violation of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. History has shown that laws, even laws of physics are made to be broken (Newtonian Mechanics, Planck's Blackbody Radiation Law, etc.) But somehow, the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, the "Conservation of Energy", seems immutable. But that hasn't stopped a zillion people over the years from trying. They used to be called "Perpetual Motion Machines", now the term is "Over Unity Devices." The latest claim comes from Ireland, a company called Steorn, and a technology called Orbo. What do you think?

The Press Release

The Demo

stendec
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:01:15 AM

Hi Jim,
I first came across this ciompany a few years ago, when researching "over-unity" on the net.

As you no doubt know, there have been countless cranks with claims of producing energy out of thin air, and many of them quote the work of Tesla. Some people claim that the patents for over-unity engines have been bought by the the big oil majors. Also, there are claims that home-made devices have been confiscated by the US government, and the inventors and their families threatened with allsorts.

So, the whole "industry" had a very bad reputation, to say the least.

Then along comes a company with some apparent credibility - Steorn - and they invite experts to measure and test their overunity engine. This was back in 2006, and today there has still been no definitive answers. I suspect an elaborate hoax, or at least some mis-understandings on the part of the conpany, but would love to be proven wrong.

However, the first working quantum computer chip, from D-Wave, seemed like a hoax at first, but now Google have embraced it as a way of improving their search technology. So, hopefully it is just a matter fo time before Steorn's technology is proven to be legitimate.
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:09:47 AM

Great topic?

I too have been following many of these. I have even had many offers to invest (none taken up yet on their offers). The words here are “optimistically cautious.”

From the local universe (local reality) perspective, this would be a discovery. From the non-local (programmed reality) perspective, this is a change in the matrix.

Could this coincide with the expanding universe having slowed and reached its maximum equilibrium and will soon begin to contract?

Could the expanding to contracting universe phenomenon also coincide with the ending of the Mayan Calendar on 12-21-2012?

My guess is that this event will not be the cataclysm that Hollywood movies predict, but the simple and ever so slightly changes in nature. Like a pendulum, the contracting universe will (for the internal viewers such as us) look pretty much the same for at least the next few millennia, but maybe we will see a few fundamental laws of nature and universal behaviors seem to be “discovered” -- when actually they are -- really just changing.
jim
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:44:23 PM

I'm with you on 2012 - way overhyped.

I'm with you on the programmed reality perspective as well. Over unity does not violate anything in a non-local world. Imagine a computer game that continuously generates a stream of light emanating from a pixel.

I still hold that we will never be shown the truth about a programmed reality, while in this consciousness at least. Therefore, if over unity comes to pass, it will come along with a radical new science, which would still be extremely exciting (in this consciousness).