The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Interdimensional theory simplified Options
A14I\I
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:29:24 AM

Groups: Member

Imagining The Tenth Dimension

We must remember that we see in 2-D . Close 1 of your eyes and see how different 2-D screenshots shift from moment to moment. Either by conscious or unconscious process. There is interdimensional change when a 2d state changes to the next state.

To get this in another way just stare straight ahead and rock your body in any direction back and forth, and see how your folding through the 3rd dimension to get to another 2d state. In this case your also changing into different space and time states. And if you still believe its programmed reality then there is only a perception shift ocurring as part of a necessary process. Right now I'm focusing on on folding through the 6th dimension to achieve my desired state in the 5th dimension.

Although it is fun and easier in a way to understand more about the Universal change in perception process. Better to focus on how to drive it better to adjust it to that which you value the most at a certain now.

Imagining The Tenth Dimension

We are the gamers constantly programming our experience
jim
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:56:04 PM

Groups: Member

i always liked this one - thanks for posting. definitely interesting and thought provoking. but it is different that the 10 dimensions that string theory talks about, which includes little nearly invisible curled up dimensions.

how are you doing in your 6th dimensional folding attempt? let me know because there are some stock trades i'd like to take back.