The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Internet, Games and The Akashic Records Options
LoneCrowe
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:26:02 AM
Groups: Member

I haven't finished Jim's book yet but so far its everything I've thought of at one point or another. I haven't quite got to his conclusion but it has alluded to the same conclusion I've always thought and wanted to write about. I also am a gamer and I watch very closely the development of the internet since it is the industry in which I work. I've seen the trend continuing to accelerate towards the planet earth having its OWN Akashic records sort of like a virtual reality recording its programming.

In my work doing genealogy I've found that now I have the tools to record pictures thoughts, memoirs and recreate a person's life simply from paper records as far back as the 1800's. The closer to my time period when things get electronic the MORE I can record a bout their life and the greater the detail I am able to get a picture of "who" that person is.

Now that with the age of the internet and google smashing through all privacy laws, it can track what you are looking for, and will record email conversations, what you watch and learn or discuss anywhere on the net. In essence to a detail beyond what we thought would happen. Google street view continually updating pictures (and cracking your wifi) can see a timeline of where you lived and renovations and other details of your life. Maybe you wife likes lilacs? Then throw in the whole Iphone spying on where you travel and your patterns, your habits, now that aspect of your life is cataloged as well.

Now today if we collected all the data electronically of our actions we could reconstruct a very personal history. We are just lacking "thoughts" now, which in time will happen. It seems that we are developing our own akashic record.

Online games keep track of everything you do, and can quantify it statistically. The amount of recording what you do and say is getting more and more complex in games. Our virtual reality world we live in, being nothing more than a game, or a schoolroom we are mimicking our own existence without knowing it! (Atleast most of us don't know it!)
jim
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:33:58 PM

Interesting topic, LoneCrowe. It reminds me of a conversation that I once had with a fellow engineer, who worked on the first network of weather radar data collection centers. At the time, the technology allowed them to collect massive amounts of data, but they had no idea what to do with it all. Many years later, that problem was solved, and we now have the nice colorful radar maps that no meteorologist can do without.

I also worked for a while at a company that developed 3G wireless data infrastructure. It was a legal requirement to put a back door into the product so that government entities could get access to any channel of data. In a post-9/11 world where data storage is as cheap as paper, I suspect a great number of our conversations, email, tweets, and all the rest has been recorded and cataloged. As you suggest, recorded thoughts are not far behind. Again, the question is what to do with all of this data? I'm sure there is an application in our future called MyWholeLifeArchive.com or something. :)

By the way, LoneCrowe, this sounds like the kind of topic that you could easily develop into a blog. Interested in joining the ranks of our guest bloggers?
LoneCrowe
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:29:51 AM

I'm not much of a writer, I'm more of a guy who has ideas and "lets think outside the box" questions. I like to give the ideas away and let people with the true skill roll with it and toss it around, play with it and spit it out. I'll give it some thought though.

Interesting that we work in the similar fields. I'm also in Wireless, but not cellular. So far in Canada there is no provision for the government to get into anything we do. Nor would I allow it without a warrant signed by a judge. You probably are referring to CALEA which is only a matter of time before we have it here. I'm ready for it if need be, but I'm trying my best to provide anonymity to my customers for as long as I can.

I've found over time that the whole planet is turning into a global consciousness they are powerless to stop. I don't even use "Internet" in my diagrams anymore I call it the "Global Consciousness Net". Our Iphones are an inlet to the knowledge of the world. We can call anyone on the planet like in Star Trek. I know the whole science fiction/science fact thing has been done ad nauseum but it really really is happening. I can get the information I need at any time from anywhere at the tip of my fingers. What an exciting time to "exist holographically" in.
Ioanglancu
Posted: Saturday, September 8, 2012 2:52:05 AM

I am new on this forum and really looking forward to share my experiences .I am searching for introduction section but not getting it .Any help really appreciated.

Techne
Posted: Sunday, September 9, 2012 1:04:29 PM

Welcome Ioanglancu !

Well, you know i thought there was an introduction section myself. But i can't find it either.

So if you have something to share just start up a new thread on it. Just post it in whatever section it best fits :D
Dr. Harold Adler
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 12:44:53 AM

I don't have much time now, but I'm an inventor (15 patents), a retired expert (20-odd years) on medical hypnosis, considerable multiple telepathic and "bizarre" episodes from childhood, and most interesting, have written proof that craps and coin tossing are NOT random games, but a series of fixed repeated patterns, which to my mind demonstrates that chaos does not exist in nature but is a man-made concept.

So Einstein was right in his search for a unifying theory of the universe because he couldn't believe that God would play dice with the Universe... but according to my data, God can very well be playing dice with the Universe because dice is merely just another set of patterns, like everything else in the known Universe... once you understand HOW to look for the patterns!
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:07:50 AM

Hi Dr. Harold and welcome to the forum.

I made a post about hypnosis and the purported akashic records about a year and a half ago. I mention ways of 'proving' that they exist. Here it is -

http://www.theuniversesolved.com/theuniversesolved/yetanotherforum/yaf_postst568_Hypnosis-and-Akashic-Records.aspx

What do you think, Harold. Cheers matey.