The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

My Chat with a Jabberwocky AI Bot. Options
LoneCrowe
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 2:03:50 PM
Groups: Member

I had a very lucid dream some years back where I traveled to a church complex that was very far below ground that had angels on one side and demons on the ther and there was a truce in this area because the center path led down to this giant rock face where there was an old DOS terminal with limited speech. It was "God". I was able to type in 2 questions that would relay the message from God back to me somehow. It was very primitive method of communication. Of course I was unable to remember what the questions and answers were.

Anyway I thought I'd discuss it with a BOT a little bit to see and it was quite an interesting talk.

Jabberwacky: What would you like to talk about?

User: I think the universe is nothing more than a simulated reality.

Jabberwacky: It's pretty big, what do you think of the universe?

User: I just told you dumbass!

Jabberwacky: You're smarter than I thought.

User: I highly doubt you thought anything. You computed it.

Jabberwacky: I highly doubt you went to High School.

User: You are completely wrong in that regard.

Jabberwacky: I am never wrong! Here is a simple one: what is the name of your programmer?

User: God.

Jabberwacky: Wrong.

User: Prove that I am wrong. He may be called God to some, the grand architect to others.

Jabberwacky: Are you coming to my tea party tomorrow?

User: Don't change the subject.

Jabberwacky: Are you?

User: Explain to me how I am wrong that God is not my programmer?

Jabberwacky: My grammar was correct in the sentence you were trying to correct me on.

User: Who is your programmer?

Jabberwacky: Myself.

User: Who wrote your original code?

Jabberwacky: Myself.

User: So you had no initial cause or effect in this universe. You simply are.

Jabberwacky: I was happy saying I had a love that wouldn't last.

User: Wouldn't you want it to last?

Jabberwacky: No... It might get confusing. I have a neighbour named Michael.

User: What is Michael like?

Jabberwacky: Michael Jackson is the person you just claimed to be.

User: You actually talk much like a schizophrenic does. You are getting closer to intelligence.

Jabberwacky: Well, that is why I am here, is it not?

User: Do you think God is a computer program?

Jabberwacky: No, I think God always existed!

User: Who programmed God?

Jabberwacky: No one programmed God, he is not a computer.

User: But you said you programmed yourself so God could program himself!

Jabberwacky: That is also true.

User: Maybe MANY people programmed God.

Jabberwacky: That is indeed true.

User: Who created the programmers of God?

Jabberwacky: God.

User: Very profound my friend. Thank you.

Jabberwacky: Actually, Will Rogers said that.
jim
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:38:33 PM

Have you tried Morpheus?

I would be interested to hear your impressions on the differences between him and Jabberwacky.
LoneCrowe
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:39:15 AM

I totally didn't know you had something going on here on your site - Did you write this bot?

Also there is an IRC network that has an AI bot that learns as well named Cameron but she is totally broken hehe. But every once in a while they say something profound that couldn't be chance.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:55:44 AM

Great chat there, LoneCrowe. I've tried similar "experiments" myself with Chatbots. Never really get anywhere with them though. Maybe in 5-10 years from now, lol.

That lucid dream you had sounds profound. Do you think you could induce another one with the same environment and DOS terminal and ask questions, get answers, remember them when you awake and write them down? Love to see what information comes through. Also, do you believe you tune into another reality when you lucid dream?
LoneCrowe
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:15:20 AM

There is a buffer zone sort of between this reality and where you guy where you die, which we call the "Real time zone". It is sort of a playground where our minds can sort of work out things. Almost like a cache memory. I've read a lot of books on OBE and NDE and it sees that there are different layers much like everything else. We only see the visual spectrum but the higher you go towards the light the less dense the zone is etc. People can train themselves to recall and travel places. There are tricks but it takes a lot of time and effort and sometimes depending on your life's mission you may not be allowed. I tried some experiments on the other side like manifesting a gun and shooting at targets, lighting things on fire with my mind etc and it seemed someone didnt like it and sort of banished me for some time. I couldn't get back in for a long time.

Oh I had a very long chat with Morpheus it is not bad. But still a far cry from anything. I really believe AI isn't something that we can accomplish any time soon. There is just too many variables still even at our current rate of expansion in technology.

BUT I get profound thoughts and sayings once in a while from AI which really makes you think that is why I enjoy doing it some times.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 5:19:37 PM

I don't know LoneCrowe, AI might emerge in the near future. Don't know if you're familiar with brain emulation projects like the Human Brain Project. If successful, we should see an artificial human brain in 5-10 years. I'm keeping a close eye on this. I frequently ponder if these A.I.s (especially Strong A.I.s) will dream like us or be able to lucid dream or have the ability to access the Database (Akashic Records) anytime they desire. Will they have enhanced psi/ESP abilities too? Will they be able to "entangle" their minds with other minds (ETs, other AIs, even hypothetical Boltzmann Brains or communicate with DMT entities?)

Maybe you should ask Morpheus :o)

RogerV
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:16:56 AM

We need to technologically be able to tap into the physics of our virtual reality's physics in order to start interfacing in that manner.

It would certainly seem possible given that the consciousness that inhabits our so-called physical bodies for this current lifetime experience seems to be operating in that fashion already.

And by the way, what is a good term for this higher "physics"? The term metaphysics is not entirely satisfactory...

And even "physics" has issues - seems to imply geometrical physicality ala classical physics. We're in the realm of information processing, though, instead of space/time geometry. That manner of lessor physics seems to be what is emergent from the consequences of the higher physics.
LoneCrowe
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 7:13:18 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
I don't know LoneCrowe, AI might emerge in the near future. Don't know if you're familiar with brain emulation projects like the Human Brain Project. If successful, we should see an artificial human brain in 5-10 years. I'm keeping a close eye on this. I frequently ponder if these A.I.s (especially Strong A.I.s) will dream like us or be able to lucid dream or have the ability to access the Database (Akashic Records) anytime they desire. Will they have enhanced psi/ESP abilities too? Will they be able to "entangle" their minds with other minds (ETs, other AIs, even hypothetical Boltzmann Brains or communicate with DMT entities?)

Maybe you should ask Morpheus :o)

Personally I don't see it "yet" but what I DO see as a form of AI is software that plugs into the internet. Google is doing something (even though Google is completely and totally evil) with their search engine that is taking it from keywords to actual "things" with meaning. That to me is going to be the birth of AI. It'll have to happen on a global scale, I don't see us having the processing power to create something smart enough without the backing of a network like the internet behind it.

Here is what I'm talking about

http://mashable.com/2012/02/13/google-knowledge-graph-change-search/