The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Blackbird hits my window! Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:39:35 PM

Groups: Member

I opened my back door this morning and about two seconds later a blackbird flies straight into my out house window (just a few feet from me, lol). It survived and was OK after a while and eventually flew off. Just a freak accident or could it be a warning or omen? Just had to happen on the 11th August, didn't it. :)
Techne
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 6:48:30 PM

that is pretty creepy. What did you feel was the omen pertaining to? Like what in your corner of the multiverse did you feel this was a warning of or related to?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:15:55 PM

I'm not sure, Techne. My Dad had my mother's death certificate out in his bedroom (he needed it for changing bank accounts that day). Maybe it was something to do with that. It felt quite threatening to me though. I'm still not sure if the blackbird was trying to attack me and missed its target, lol. It struck literally a few seconds after I opened the door. It was strange. Incidentally, my Mum died of colon cancer last year.

Some believe these birds are a sign of impending danger or even death.

There's more to this story too. I assumed the bird had died after hitting the window, because I did not hear or see it for several minutes [it had fell behind my wheeley bin (dustbin) and I assumed it had perished]. So, I decided to have a look behind the bin. I started to move the thing. As soon as I did the bird burst into life giving me a right fright! It was trying to fly, but it was hitting itself against the window ledge. After a few seconds it settled down and just stood next to the bin. I don't know if it was dazed and confused or in shock, but it just stood there. It was watching me closely all the time. It was also right near the door and I didn't dare get too close to it as I feared it may launch at me. So, it took me a few moments to pluck up the courage to sneak past it. At one point I was very close to it, but it didn't move, just turned its neck to track me. Anyway, I safely returned to my home and eventually the bird walked off and then flew away (actually glad it was OK). I also filmed the blackbird with my camcorder, because I thought it was an interesting experience.

Incidentally, There was also another bird in my garden that morning, but it wasn't of the same species. This bird resembled a pigeon (I'm not much of an ornithologist so can't be more specific) I also filmed this bird too. This other creature was not hostile. It was just wandering around the garden.

Overall, quite an interesting experience. I just hope more stuff like this happens to me :)
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 5:03:40 AM

It doesn't surprise me at all EKUMA1981. Think about it. You have been following my posts (see under "My Body the Avatar"). What did I say, Stage 1 of the Game, is to see how far into limitation I-Con can take its Players. I made a list of the prerequisites, for moving away from limitation and one of those was, 'To get rid of ALL fears'. Let it go.

millakinross
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:07:24 AM

yesterday i was watching tv and soddenly black bird bang in my window. is there and explanation about that?
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 4:33:45 AM

Welcome to the the forum, millakinross,

I wouldn't worry about this, as birds are prone to hit windows! However, there could be a message in there, for the rest of us, quite simply- Beware of fear based "reality-tunnels".

Cheers!