The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Bigfoot DNA Tests Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:00:39 AM

Groups: Member

Maybe it DOES exist after all. Or is it Gigantopithecus making a return? -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/bigfoot-dna-proves-creature-exists-genetic_n_2199984.html
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 4:37:37 AM

Hi EKUMA1981,

Have you thought that, maybe, from a programmed reality perspective Bigfoot could just be an implanted artefact of the program?

If you go to a previous post of Jim's dated 1 July 2012, under 'Ghosts at a mall in Texas' and substitute 'paranormal' for 'Bigfoot' you'll get what I consider to be a more reasonable explanation for this phenomenon.

Spending one's life in pursuit of that all too elusive and mysterious Bigfoot is fun, I guess, but serves no real purpose, except for the sheer enjoyment of it all, within the sim.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 12:26:59 PM

Yes, I did consider this, Bot. It could be argued for all anomalous phenomena (UFOs/UAPs, chupacabras, Mothman, angels, etc).

Or, could they be the result of a utility fog? Maybe we are surrounded by these tiny machines and sometimes they come together and form all kinds of exotic creatures and objects under the right conditions.

There's even the idea that they may arise from the quantum vacuum, like the hypothetical Boltzmann Brains.

This is the problem isn't it; so much speculation and few real answers, but it's fun to ponder.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Sunday, December 2, 2012 4:44:23 AM

I found this really interesting article about Boltzmann Brains, here:

http://vulcanis.wordpress.com/2007/09/02/boltzmann-brains-not-as-unlikely-as-you-might-have-hoped/

This is a brain aching exercise!!

What if God was a spontaneously formed Boltzmann Brain formed from the formless chaos of Nothingness? Is this the 'Man (brain) behind the Curtain'? The programmer of this Universe. Food for thought, indeed!!
Rational Inquirer
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:56:17 PM

You can't substitute "paranormal" for "Bigfoot" because Bigfoot is part of the paranormal. Implanted artefacts--is that the same as inserts? Another possible explantion is that cryptic creatures are hybrids created by ufonauts who are notorious for their compulsion for hybridization. Nessy, for example, doesn't fit as any known creature (and neither does Bigfoot) possibly because it is a hybrid created by ufonauts.

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2012 10:08:30 AM

Hi Rational Inquirer,

To clarify:

First of all, you need to make a 'disconnect' between the words 'paranormal' and 'Bigfoot'. Just replace 'paranormal' for 'Bigfoot' forgetting Jim used the word 'paranormal' in the first place. Admittedly, it doesn't flow or make complete sense in some parts, but you'll get the gist, I hope!!

Yes, I meant inserts.

From a programmed reality perspective, I believe all paranormal phenomena/cryptic creatures such as UFOs, ghosts, Nessie, dopplegangers, 'shadow people' and such like, are all inserts, or in some cases NPCs. I'm OK with your UFOnaut hybridization theory, from a non-programmed reality standpoint.

Although I don't doggedly stick to any set of belief systems (I just 'go with the flow', so to speak) I'm still, all in favour, of the programmed reality hypothesis. The reason I say this, is because of the positive responses to questions I've asked the 'I-Ching' regarding the likelihood of this theory. (For those that don't know me, I'm a mystic-psychic who practices the I-Ching and likes to read books on quantum physics!!). The skeptics amongst you may call me deluded and say it's all 'woo-woo', but lets say from personal experience I know differently, and therefore, I beg to disagree!!

Cheers!
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 10:12:10 AM

Now Melba Ketchum is saying she's got HD video evidence of Bigfoot - http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/bigfoot-update-melba-ketchum-to-release-high-definition-video-of-sasquatch/2012/12/13

Hope this is not some kind of publicity stunt!
Rational Inquirer
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:16:26 PM

Bot-che-licious,

There is the question of whether or not a solid going thru a solid can be done in reality. If it can't then a simualtion explanation is maybe inescapable becuase ufonauts do go thru solids n make humans go thru solids, too. Ghosts would not be inserts, however; they are duplicates of the body but in a different frequency-they are "spirits". But I don't get ur semantics. N what's an NPC? Natural Party Crasher?!

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 1:17:54 PM

Rationale Inquirer,

Ghosts would not be inserts. Why not? Depends on your frame of reference. From a programmed 'reality' frame of reference, any apparent magick or ghostly illusion may be derived from a very astute programmer simply for effect. All matter consists of light. Einstein's equation E=mc^2 means that mass is condensed energy and in its purest form, energy is light. Perhaps then, matter consists of photons which have somehow condensed into more complex structures. There is no such thing as solid man or solid anything for that matter (some understanding of dual wave/particle theory also helps). Both man and ghost are merely illusions - I like to call them 'transmission' holograms. Yes they are both forms of condensed light, albeit, of a different frequency on the EM spectrum. Indeed you could say, the programmer is the 'Master of All Illusion'.

Jim calls them NPCs for 'Non-Player Characters' (he mentions them in his book, have you not read?). This is from video game lingo. For some understanding of what Jim means by NPCs refer to the Topic: 'Questions for Jim', Jim's post dated 29 May 2012 in response to LoneCrowe's post dated 28 May 2012. I'm sure there are others on the forum, it's just a case of searching for them.

Cheers!
Rational Inquirer
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 11:45:31 AM

Bot-tee-licious,

I explained why ghosts are not inserts. Also, light is only a part of (radiant) energy. n all energy is essentially motion n this is as much the case in a real world as in a simulation. And the physical world is as much an illusion in the real world as in a simulation. There are ghosts in the real world as much as in a simulation because in the real world there is individual consciousness and it does survive the death of the body. This is all because it can't be otherwise, it is necessitarianism, which is part of rationalism. If it must be in a simulation it must also be in the real world n vice versa.

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:43:02 AM

Rational Inquirer,

Yes, I now agree, there is a problem with semantics. Unless we are both 'singing from the same song sheet' we aint gonna agree about anything!! As Jim has said before, "The word 'simulation' can mean so many things- we really need a vocabulary to identify the distinctions and components".

To clarify: My idea of a Virtual World Simulation is that Consciousness is the programmer and the rest (i.e the 3D physical-simulated World) is ALL an illusion. As far as I'm concerned, the 'real' world is Consciousness which is, an integrated information network with energy/information duality.

I am not a proponent of Nick Bostrom's Ancestor Simulation and Sim within Sim theories (if this is where you're coming from). If we are all Virtual people with Simulated consciousness, then, it is highly probable that the 'Mother' Universe will also contain Virtual people with Simulated consciousness alongwith its Simulated computer - so in effect, we end up with an infinite number of cascading sub-simulations, none of them 'real' worlds but, nevertheless, profoundly real to its inhabitants. First of all, I have deep reservations that we can simulate Consciousness. I believe that Consciousness, as we know it, requires a vital substrate that a computer cannot replicate. Furthermore, if we go all the way back down to the roots of the Simulation 'Tree' we will ultimately find the single progenitor Universe or the 'real' world, as I like to call it -a non-dimensional plane of existence constituted of purely 'mind stuff'. A higher density/plane of malleable thought waves, or Pure Cosmic Consciousness.

Personally, in the application of Occam's razor, or the law of parsimony, I would discount Nick's theory. I'd just simply go with the idea that - "The entire Universe is a holographically intertwined network of energy and information, organically whole".
Rational Inquirer
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 11:31:03 PM

Bot-tee-licious,

Your idea is contradictory in 2 ways. 1st, pure consciousness would not have energy since energy is part of the physical world as is information, and it would have no density. 2nd, if the virtual reality uses a machine, which it would, it would be in a physical world of physical beings. Also, it would be logical to assume beings of pure consciousness would not have any notion of anything physical, and even would not exist because there would be nothing to differentiate them--there would only be the cosmic consciousness.

As well, I think that if we are in a computer, which we most probably are, the program is not a universe, but is instead made to look like a universe, and may not even use a quantum computer, but a universal computer. I'm not sure if there's a difference between virtual reality and simulation but I doubt there is essentially, but certainly in a simulation the simulants are exact copies of people in the real world with exactly the same life histories unless the life histories are collectively altered by inserts, which, of course, would be detrimental to the simulants in our case at least. Such programs, with inserts or not, would be outlawed, in spite of what Peter Jenkins says.

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:40:43 PM

Rational Inquirer,

Not contradictory, just misunderstood!!

I should elaborate further - 'Consciousness is an information-bearing medium i.e. Consciousness bears information similar to the way DNA bears genetic information'. In fact, this theory was proposed by Bruce Mangan of the Institute of Cognitive and Brain Studies, University of California, Berkeley.

Also check out the paper, 'Quantum Information Research supports Consciousness as Information'.

http://www.matzkefamily.net/doug/papers/issseem99paper.pdf

So from all of the above we have:

Consciousness/Information------------> Energy---------------> Matter/Light (illusion).

In fact, we could have the triad, Information/Energy/Matter in never-ending cyclic movement and transformation.

Since I am no expert on Simulation Theory I decline to be drawn into a debate about it, but I hope the above at least covers some of your queries.
jim
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:34:31 PM

In case anyone missed it, Dr. Melba Ketchum release her paper claiming proof of Sasquatch based on DNA analysis. I'm not sure, but I'm stayin' outta the woods just in case. Here's an article: http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/02/bigfoot-genome-paper-conclusively-proves-that-sasquatch-is-real/

The original press release is here: http://www.dnadiagnostics.com/press.html

Coast to Coast AM did an interview, in which she sounded fairly convincing: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/02/17