The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What did I see? A Stargate? Options
NKHart
Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 12:22:02 PM
Groups: Member

I live in the SF Bay Area. Several years ago, I was walking my dog at the San Leandro Marina. It was a beautiful, crystal clear day, no clouds in the blue sky. A FedEx plane landing at Oakland Airport caught my eye because he was coming in too fast and too high. The plane landed OK; but then I saw something. It was an OVAL shaped spot in the sky about twice the size of a full moon. It was pure white. Nothing was inside it and nothing came out of it and it never moved. I watched it for about five minutes, and then it flamed with a silvery brilliance, and just disappeared. It didn't fly off: it just disappeared and the sky became blue where it had been. I have no idea how long it had been there before I saw it. If I had not noticed the plane, I would have never seen it. I call it my Stargate. Does anyone have any idea on what I saw?
MO
Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 2:08:06 PM

How about this: First UFO Sighting in America. Your experience has some similarities to what may have been the first UFO sighting in America!
NKHart
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:02:28 PM

I've had an amateur astronomer tell me I saw something that very few people have ever seen -- a daylight meteorite headed directly towards me. He said it would create a void in the sky (the white spot), much like a speeding bullet. I can understand this; but I can't understand why it took such a long time -- at least five minutes. I've discounted this theory. It was not an UFO. I have questioned whether it might have been HAARP activity. You know, if you watch the skies every day, eventually you see strange things. Most people never look up.
MO
Posted: Friday, April 11, 2008 9:04:07 AM

I agree that we all typically keep our heads down and don't look up. There is so much to see above us!

Why do you discount the idea that it was a UFO? By definition, it was an object, unidentified, and in the air, so probably flying, right? I'm not saying that it was an ET necessarily. Could have been ours even. But, in this VR idea, a program can generate the object.
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:35:08 PM

Could this have been a boing KC-135?

"The more we learn about miraculous things, the less supernatural they become. Take the U.F.O. phenomenon for example. It isn't a requirement that every unidentified flying object necessarily has to contain alien beings from another planet; it is just that those who saw them did not have an explanation for what they were. The same is true for all of those numerous other misunderstood nuances in the world around us. As we try to understand just exactly what is real, what is not, and how it all came to be, all we are actually delving into is the study of the metaphysical or "magical" unreal world. We not only have to ask ourselves what is real, but we have to understand the concept of reality in general before we can even approach the question."
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:44:59 PM

No. Really, I'm sure what you saw was not a KC-135, but that plane always reminds me of the stargate episode where they loaded a stargate onto the back of an airplane.

One time when my wife and I went to a drive in theater with our kids (we were going to see the double feature Men in Black and Fifth Element) just at dusk well before the movie started, we saw three dots of lights going across the sky so fast, we both said at the exact same time, "hey! shooting stars" But then they kept going and in about 3 seconds they had traveled completely across the entire horizon in the sky right to left and then on split off formation and the other two just kept going straight out until they disappeared. Then we both looked at each other again and said simultaneously, "those were not shooting stars."
jim
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:07:09 PM

i know i'm getting off topic here, but did you ever read Skunk Works by Ben Rich?

In the section on the SR-71 Blackbird, he talks about the experiences of the test pilots. Like watching a sun rise from a sunset while traveling west at Mach 3, and then slowing down to see it set again. And how flying east when the sun set was like diving into near instantaneous darkness. Interestingly, Ben Rich is quoted as saying "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity."
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:05:27 PM

No I have not read that book, but I have a family member who works for Lockheed saying that he "repairs refrigerators" for a living.

Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, "a light glimmering at a great distance." It vanished and reappeared several times during the night, moving up and down, "in sudden and passing gleams." It was sighted 4 hours before land was sighted, and taken by Columbus as a sign they would soon come to land.