The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Mr. Elvidge you did a great job Options
IknowNothing
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 2:08:36 AM
Groups: Member

I loved reading "The Universe Explained" because you explained some highly complex scientific terms so that non-scientists could understand them. I would like to see you do an entire book with this type of theme....sort of a cutting edge of science for dummies type book. I was blown away by Planck length and time, you did a great job of explaining that as well as the some of the different TOE's. Also, I'm hoping you'll be on Coast to Coast again....they need more guest like you, too many of the guest they have are either complete nut jobs or they talk about a subject that is exhausted like UFO's...what more can be said on that subject.

I only know that I know nothing at all - Socrates
jim
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 6:02:35 PM

Thank you very much, Mr. IknowNothing. I always appreciate an appreciative comment!

And welcome to the forum. I think you'll find that it is a pretty friendly and insightful bunch here. We look forward to your contributions.

Feel free to let the Coast to Coast folks know your thoughts - it will help the next time I chat with the producer for a booking.
Tracy
Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 3:13:01 PM

Heard him on C2C and I had to get the book, it was a page turner for me. I was sad when I got to the end, until it dawned on me that I could go back to page one and read it all over again.
Elvidge-One of the great philosophical thinkers of our time, and a gifted writer, you get a sense of his personality from his written words. One of my all-time favorite books.
JF
Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 12:14:50 AM

I think that The Universe - Solved book & web site is certainly helping to get more people to think about & question reality.
There are clues everywhere that can be found throughout space & time. Its just that most people are programed not to look into the big picture, opting instead to compartmentalise so much data. Or they are kept so busy with work & other distractions of life, will little time for free thinking & cross referencing everything.

Its like so many people have a self imposed V-chip filtering system.
http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/question167.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-chip
http://www.fcc.gov/vchip/
I hope that most people are never convinced or forced to have a V-chip like brain implant. Its tough enough to get through the
masses as it is.