The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Apex movenment delivery and lifting system. Options
Mr. Del
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:56:11 PM
Groups: Member

Sirs; I have deveolped a simple system to move large objects by the use of a four legged structure and gravity. This has been varified by People at the Jet Propulution Lab. A U.C.L.A. Professor and a noted archiologest from Easter Island. All saying this is a new mode of motion. The person from J.P.L received his Doctors degree twenty years ago. He stated that this device runs on just gravity. This device COULD answer question you may have about Stone Hinge, Easter Island, and the building of the Egyptian Pyrimads and other major man made structures. I have it all figured out.

Please take me serious. I am a retired military Chief Petty Officer working both in the fields of AirCraft Armenment and also Federal Criminial Investigator. I have a model of this system that I would be happy to demonstrate to you.

Mr. Del ( I have had a stroke, so there is no charge for mis-spelling.) Shame on you
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 7:10:32 AM

Hi Mr. Del. Welcome to the forums.

It's your first post in this forum and it's a very interesting one. I would love to see a demonstration of this technology. Do you have a web link? It reminds me of purported UFO propulsion technology.

jdlaw
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:36:54 PM

Yes. Pleas Mr. Del, do not just tease us. Can you reply? Post a link? anything?

I have always wondered why gravity itself could not be used against inertia (i.e. the force that tends to hold things in their place or current state of motion).
Mr. Del
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 4:41:24 PM

Mr. Jdlaw

Try this link. I know you will be surprised at how simple it really is.Applause

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J41JTJOb2w
Mr. Del
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2011 10:17:39 PM

The reason I believe this to be a major invention is because it only uses GRAVITY as its main power source. This is very important when an event knocks out all the power in an area for an extended time. If people would have known about this moving system right after Katrina hit the gulf coast, maybe the survivors could have cleaned up New Orleans a lot sooner than it did when the machines arrived. I keep thinking of the pictures we all have of the Asian woman walking down the road with a large bundle of corn ballanced on her head as she walks to the market square to make money for her family selling her corn form her guarden. If she knew about the Murphy Mover, her family could build her one from bamboo. Then she could take three times the amount of corn to sell. Question....Would three times the household money per week improve this family way of living. You know it would.

In my opening post I mentioned Stone Hindge. I believe those builders could have used palm trees as the four legs to carry the weight needed. When it comes to lifting this weight...When the front legs come off the ground, place a 4 inch plank under it. When the rear legs come off the ground, place a 4 inch plank under those two legs. You have just raised the whole structure 4 inches. Keep going untill the desired height is reached. (top stone in this case maybe.)

I also talked about Easter Island. Yes, to carry the Monolifts to thier resting pads. The old native story goes, "they looked like they were walking." When I talked to and demo'ed my model Murphy Mover to the Dr. expert of Archeology on Easter Island, she stated to me that, "It sure would look like the statues were walking if move by the Murphy Mover." Again I say those people used palm trees as the structure.

In Egypt, my guess is the workers built hundreds of these palm trees and used them in their construction. Women and children could have used them with simple bamboo to carry lighter loads of food, water, sand for ramps, etc.

Please ask me any and all questions you may have, please. Mr. Del
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2011 12:14:53 PM

The Murphy Mover is impressive, but it looks primitive. It is also slow. Maybe a more advanced model could be used for practical purposes. Have you developed this prototype further, Mr. Del?

Mr. Del
Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2011 3:04:37 PM

Yes, it does look primitive. My mind did have to go back 5.000 years to find a a logical place for this system to be effective. In the video it IS slow because I just wanted the IDEA to come across. For a team of five workers.... it would take practice for it to move more quickly. During the video shoot, I was doing it alone. That is why it looks so ruff. In reality, a 12 foot high Murphy Mover would move as fast as a person walks.

Think of a play ground swing WITHOUT the legs being cemented into the ground. (like all swings today.) When you swing to high forward, the rear legs come off the ground. Go too high back, and the front legs become weigltless and come off the ground. In the Murphy Mover, the rear legs move forward by themselve. The front legs have to be pulled or moved forward the same distance as the rear legs were moved. This keeps the necessary balance. This is repeated as many times as needed to get where you are going. Be it ten feet or 100 miles.
jim
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:14:53 PM

Hello Mr. Del,

Thanks so much for posting here. Your system is very interesting. Would it be correct to say that in addition to gravity, it needs just a little bit of force properly applied in two places? 1. A brief periodic pull at the right time in the desired direction with each cycle. 2. A periodic refresh (pull or push) of the pendulum.

Good luck with it. Please keep us informed as to your progress.