The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Book by Martin Caidin Options
LadyBe
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:10:27 PM
Groups: Member

I was wondering if any of you have read the book by Martin Caidin called "Ghosts of the Air" -True stories of aerial hauntings.
It is to me about the most interesting book I have read in years. He talks about pilots that have flown for a considerable distance with a plane full of passengers while they are being followed by U.F.O.'s Pilots that see a mirror image of themselves flying their planes and the mirror image will wave at them and take off; so obviously it wasn't their image they were seeing! He talks about B-17's flying home from the war and all on board are dead and the plane landed perfectly. Something I had never heard of until I read this book is "a small atoll in the Pacific that has long hosted an American naval base. Within the bowels of special strucdtures on Kwajalein is a small but elaborate and dedicated timing system so precise that by comparison a surgical laser beam is a rusty hacksaw." He says that "master timing center functions about an equipment core of three Hewlett Packard 6201 Timers, Cesiuim Beam Standards. He goes on to say that this is essentially proof of supernatural events. Anyway, he gives specific dates and length of time details in which the time fell behind and then still later matched. This had happened before he says and there is no known explanation for how it happens. This whole book is fascinating. (the book has a copyright of 1991 but I bought my copy off EBay about four years ago. I had read the book and had to have a copy for myself.)
jim
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:13:52 AM

Groups: Member

sounds like an interesting read. i have not heard of that one, but have heard of many commercial and military pilots reporting things they see in the skies for which there seems to be no logical explanation. it takes courage on their part to admit these things because the risk their careers in doing so, which lends a certain amount of credibility to the reports.