The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Jim Elvidge Wikipedia Page - better look fast :) Options
jim
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:32:59 PM

Groups: Member

Hello all,

Forum member Guillermo was kind enough to create this Wikipedia page for me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Elvidge.

Oddly, despite it being accepted by the Wikipedia editors, it was put up for deletion just a couple weeks later. They cite a lack of reliable sources and a lack of notability. No problem - I can live with all of that. LOL. Although it does appear that random Wikipedia editors can decide on their own what constitutes "credible" and "notable."

In any case, if anyone has a Wikipedia account (or wants to create one) and cares to contribute to the page or to the arguments around its potential deletion, please feel free. I'm sure it would help Guillermo feel that his efforts haven't been totally wasted.

Cheers,
Jim
Guillermo
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 1:19:41 PM

Page URL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Elvidge

Discussion page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jim_Elvidge

"We are living in a computer programmed reality."
- Philip K. Dick, 1977
Guillermo
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:48:07 PM

Here is my take on this issue:

The Novice Wikipedia Editor who is proposing the Jim Elvidge Page deletion is PeterWesco and the main Wikipedia's contribution of this guy is a Page for a Catholic Jesuit University.

I think that the real reason because this guy wants to delete your Page is based on religious beliefs, they are extremist creationists who believe in the Holly Trinity, I am telling you because I was born as and baptised as a Roman Catholic, my grandmother was an active member of the "Opus Dei" Catholic Roman cult and I know their ways. They totally oppose any other worldview different of theirs.

So this is my theory: the editor who wants to delete your Wikipedia Page is a member of a Catholic Jesuit University, very probable a Jesuit Priest himself who based on his religious beliefs opposes the promotion of ideas like the ones you discuss in your book and forum, interesting theory, don't you think so?

- Philip K. Dick, 1977
RogerV
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:40:37 PM

Guillermo wrote:
Here is my take on this issue:

The Novice Wikipedia Editor who is proposing the Jim Elvidge Page deletion is PeterWesco and the main Wikipedia's contribution of this guy is a Page for a Catholic Jesuit University.

I think that the real reason because this guy wants to delete your Page is based on religious beliefs, they are extremist creationists who believe in the Holly Trinity, I am telling you because I was born as and baptised as a Roman Catholic, my grandmother was an active member of the "Opus Dei" Catholic Roman cult and I know their ways. They totally oppose any other worldview different of theirs.

So this is my theory: the editor who wants to delete your Wikipedia Page is a member of a Catholic Jesuit University, very probable a Jesuit Priest himself who based on his religious beliefs opposes the promotion of ideas like the ones you discuss in your book and forum, interesting theory, don't you think so?

In as much as Jim's ideas highly resemble much of the Ancient Gnostic Christian ideas on nature of reality, then this vindicates Philip K. Dick's belief that persecution of Gnostics by power structure of Rome has never really ceased - that it is on-going now in current times.
Guillermo
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 11:15:24 PM

Quote:
In as much as Jim's ideas highly resemble much of the Ancient Gnostic Christian ideas on nature of reality, then this vindicates Philip K. Dick's belief that persecution of Gnostics by power structure of Rome has never really ceased - that it is on-going now in current times.

Jesuits are at the very center of the power structure of Rome nowadays, Pope Francisco is a Jesuit.

- Philip K. Dick, 1977