The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The WindWalkers Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 8:19:22 PM
Groups: Member

‘The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind’

The dynamics of synergy communications is a fascinating study and I have been involved in what I call ‘archeo-crypto’ language communications and ‘cartography’ all my life. Having said this, I have learned that our sim environment operates on these principles: Luminal (color spectrum) Acoustical (sound) and Form (images) and these are the default mechanisms that govern our environment.

I have been asked if time/temporal travel is possible. Of course it is because our DNA memory banks allow for this. It’s our blueprint and cartography for the universe we reside. We do not need to be trained in manmade, complex math equations to solve our ‘travel itinerary.’ We have these codes integrated into our ‘consciousness.’ Our personal character.

Thoughts we generate are the mathematical gateways that communicate our intention and influence our universe. This is probably why many of us cannot reconcile written, visual math equations because this is NOT the language program that resolves our issues within the Sim Universe. My father was an electrical engineer and taught me radio communications, but this was not complex math equations that boggle the mind. The math physics I have investigated are just not mathematical base for solutions to questions relating to the Sim Universe dynamics that I can comprehend.

The real math is an intangible, intellectual and emotionally based process that is ‘thought based’ and communicates at nano speeds. The arena that these ‘math calculations’ are beyond human comprehension and involves our conscious thought that targets the focal point of our quest.

Yes, there exists tangible evidence that thoughts can change an outcome of an event and the mathematical field that explains this is highly complex. When explaining terms to someone, you need to explain these in a way that their arena of understanding can accept. Mind numbing human number terms are confusing for most people.

For example: “ This nano pod has 12 gigabytes of storage!” so what? What does that mean?

If you would tell me that this nano pod has enough memory capacity to allow me to listen to my favorite music without hearing the same song twice, while traveling to the moon and back, THAT would be something I can comprehend, and build upon.

If you were to give me the written mathematical frequency code dynamics involving temporal travel, I would not have a clue as to how to implement this to make the journey successful. BUT, explain this to me in another language that my character blueprint can comprehend, THEN the frequency sequence can be resolved and engaged.

As respects to our physicality, the human body, it cannot travel through a spatial, temporal gateway. Such as with our ‘dream fields’ are when we sleep, our heavy bodies stay within the matrix of the environment with which has been given birth to and our ‘consciousness’ travels. These are the ‘holographic physics’ that make ‘wind walking’ possible.

“All creation begins with a single thought.”

Ambiguity gives way to clarity…….

Nature doesn’t tell us anything, but shows us everything. We are given all the clues and resources we need to explore and discover. There is no ambiguity if you know where and what to look for.There are bridges of communication that can be built in order to ‘transcend’ into alternate environments. These bridges are seen in creation itself, spirals, helixes, and polarities…the Yin Yang.

Thoughts we create are the fastest form of communication, trans-luminal in nature, and this is the superhighway along the Sim Universe Grid. The way we target and project thoughts can influence our environment and create a ‘Butterfly Effect’ within the matrix of the Sim Universe.

( Not transcendental meditation techniques…sigh)

We are born with inbred abilities that need to be cultivated and nurtured. This is the real education process that has been hijacked, because this is what human governments fear the most, a world populace of free thinking, healthy minded, humans that have peaceful intentions.

I have educated my students to discover their potential, and to not live in fear. The Sim Universe allows for freedom of intentions. If we are all connected, then this is how we resolve and evolve…..coming together on the SAME wavelength, understanding ‘The Colors of the Wind’ and understand there is no ambiguity within Occam’s Razor.