The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Inception Mindset Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 6:28:10 AM
Groups: Member

As the evidence of our simulated reality and experiences continue to grow, it would seem we are involved in an inception project generated by whomever the game masters are. Although the inception doesn't involve espionage, the concept would be another plausible explanation and another door of perception opened for discussion. I would be interested in everyone's solution as to how to escape this scenario we wake up to everyday,solve our quests and the riddles of our purpose and existence once and for all. The pieces of the puzzle seem to grow exponentially without satisfying answers. What is the true reality we are seeking that would satisfy our curiosity,where can it be found, and how can we acquire the peace of mind that is in the heart of our quest?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 3:52:41 PM

Hello ShadowWind and welcome to our forum. I've been reading your posts and they're very thought-provoking. It's great to have you on-board, matey.

I believe there are a number of ways we can get closer to the truth. I do personally crave more clarity on all of this too. I've heard entheogens (hallucinogens) like DMT, psilocybin, peyote, etc, can open one's mind up to other-worldly concepts and also to other exotic realities. People even report encountering weird beings like DMT Machine Elves. So, if we could somehow exchange information with these 'external' entities maybe they would impart profound knowledge to us?

Another area I'm looking into is AI, especially Strong AI. Maybe when conscious machines emerge they will have much better brains than us and be able to do all kinds of fantastic things. For example, if they one day become hyper-intelligent they may formulate a TOE equation or be able to access the purported Akashic field with ease and glean all kinds of useful info. Then there's the possibility of us humans merging with machines and enhancing our cognitive and perhaps psychic abilities. Maybe we could increase the size of our pineal gland one day and become super spiritual.

Of course, things like meditation, lucid dreaming, conventional studying can also help on our quest for understanding the true nature of reality, but the ideas mentioned above could perhaps get us there a lot quicker.

ShadowWind
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:29:20 PM

Greetings. Thank you for your kind thoughts. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts on the Sim U. I agree that we need to have clarity and come up with solutions, with less ambiguity. I have taught my students to solve the problems, not talk in circular reasoning. Mind blowing pharmas have their way of relaxing the mind and tap into the deep resources we have in reserve that amplify our senses. If you read my latest post, I touch upon AI....and we may be THE AI our 'handlers' are trying to create. Akashic fields are a deep part of our enlightened DNA library.

Remember, we are what our ancestors were, and they live in each one of us. So it may appear that WE are time travelers, when in fact, just maybe, we are communicating through our ancestors. Our pineal has been calcified and atrophied over eons of time as we became assimilated into the matrix of this planet's environment. This is when the memory issues come along. As we 'de-evolved our extra sensory perceptions and higher level skills we all have atrophied.

There are ways to de-calcify the pineal gland and really open up to our true potential. My viewpoint about meditation is find a quiet place within nature you are comfortable with, walk along and listen. See what happens. I simply believe in listening and see where the road takes you.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 8:53:20 AM

Hi ShadowWind, welcome to the forum. I too concur with EKUMA1981, it's great to have you on-board.

And, here's a very fascinating anecdote of Terence McKenna's encounter with those so-called "self-transforming machine elves"!!
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:55:03 AM

"Machine Elves 101, or Why Terence McKenna Matters" by Daniel Moler. Daniel's "Terence for Dummies" piece!!

www.realitysandwich.com/machine_elves_101