The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ambiguity and Solutions Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 11:54:58 AM
Groups: Member

How do you bring the Sim Universe scenario and take it to the next level, which is, by the way, may be the SOLUTION to free ourselves from the ‘game masters’? Free from what? And then where do we go from here? ( Review ‘The Prisoner’ )

But, if we believe we are the game masters, collectively, for example, then we can’t run away from ourselves, BUT we can change the game play by our viewpoint attitudes. Mindsets are critical to solving a challenge successfully and provide insights into new paradigms.

By changing out viewpoint, we change our thoughts, which in turn changes the direction and content of the journey’s end. Your attitude influences the event to its endgame.
Case in point. For those who have studied Masaru Emoto’s work on thought intentions and the effect on water, you would understand how ‘thought influence’ would create a desired result of a collective mindset in action. Given this, our bodies are composed of a high percent of water, therefore it stands to reason we are influenced with events that enter into our environment and personal bio-electrical field.

Our ‘weapon’ seems to be our collective mindset. This is how we change the game. We change the parameters and outcome of the sim universe scenario by changing the conditions of the ‘exam.’ ( Kirk’s Kobayashi Maru).

The unexpected creative solution.

Although this may be misconstrued as cheating, it can also be creative thinking.

The game masters have placed so called insurmountable obstacles and challenges in our life’s path to keep us under a control model, and of course make this life interesting. How do we break free from the game play and create the harmonic accord? Courage.

I appreciate very much those who took the time to review my posts. I am very grateful to all of you. This forum is real exam of character for you and an opportunity to make a positive impact on the sim universe protocol and voice your viewpoint with courage. Your ideas are welcomed and provide fuel for others to express their ideas. Ideas spawn more ideas and insights that lead to SOLUTIONS and clarity of objective, not more ambiguity. One voice leads to many voices.

Become an active part of the solution. You have to believe that ‘failure is not an option.’

A word about heroes. Heroes for example are just ordinary people who happen to have done extraordinary things. You are a hero every day. You are a survivor in the sim universe.

It would seem we are in need of real courage to create an element of emotional content that is not expected within the prediction model of the program and mastermind, so that this scenario we happen to be in may dissolve in favor of a new paradigm.

As an educator, I provide my students with the inspiration and practical advice to meet a challenge successfully. I want my students to have a reason to explore and discover and come away with new ideas and solutions. This is how we evolve within the human journey. What I cannot do is teach DESIRE. That is something you have provide.

Avoid ambiguity of thought and create clarity of intentions.

As the story line goes: “ We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of the dream.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 6:21:03 PM

Another great post, ShadowWind! You're certainly a breath of very fresh air in here.

I agree with you 110% that together we can do all kinds of wonderful things. Just wondering, ShadowWind, have you read any of my posts in this forum? I suggested in a number of threads ideas that may shed light on age-old mysteries. If you do read them please add a comment or two. I'd appreciate your input.

ShadowWind
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 7:26:15 PM

Of course I will comment on your posts. It will be a privilege. I will review the archives and give you my thoughts. Thank you for your thoughts as well. Each one of us has something to express. We all share this adventure together. :)