The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

why should matter have mass? Options
sambuca
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:46:46 AM
Groups: Member

it is my understanding that the recent experiment in that 17 mile collision tunnel in switzerland/france was essentially to find out why anything can be felt to the touch---why matter in any shape or form it takes can be felt as hard --after all--particles of any nature quantum or otherwise are not touching each other and in constant motion----what the hell is going on here? any thoughts? Anxious p.s. update---the experiment has been postponed until next spring--!
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, September 14, 2008 7:06:10 AM

Sambuca,

I was wondering when someone in here would get around to discussing this issue which has certainly hit the general world news.

First off, as I understand it, the actual "atom smashing" has not yet begun. They must first spend a couple of months just preparing the thing by accelerating particles in either direction while tracking them with extreme precision. When they actually do start the colliding of particles, it will likely expose the universe to yet another level closer to understanding the building blocks of all matter and energy.

Now, this whole quantum theory about creating black holes is very real, but also very theoretical. The problem with knowing for sure what we are doing does boil down into those two words, "very real." And the fact is that we have no idea. People like Jim Elvidge are perhaps the only ones brave enough to really enter the forefront on this type of research and/or thought.

I know that reading (in our busy worlds) is something that we don't often have much time for, but in my opinion if you want to get the quickest answers to the questions about what theoretically might be happening at CERN in Switzerland, you should read two books: 1) The God Particle, Leon Lederman, ISBN: 0-385-31211-3 -- "look inside" "Look Inside" and 2) The Universe - Solved, Jim Elvidge, ISBN: 978-1-4243-3626-5 -- "look inside" "Look Inside"

The above books are both extremely well written and for the person of common education, very enjoyable and readable. I think these authors have certainly caused a sort of enlightenment within me that has changed my life and my way of thinking about my universe.

If you want to quickly learn more specifically about what CERN thinks it is doing, Wikipedia, of course is for many of us, is our favorite source. Large Hadron Collider

Now, as for my thoughts: In your programmed reality, it may very well be that the super collider doesn't cause any major black holes and life will pretty much go on just how you expect it. For my reality, however, it may be that in the first collision, a micro-black hole erupts and this whole section of our universe fairly quickly gets sucked in. (The primary premise being that my universe and your universe, although entangled at this moment, are really to separate realities). Or it could be the other way around and it is you who gets sucked in. It really doesn't matter.

In other words, if you have read any of the Jdlaw posts in this forum, you can see that I believe not just in OBE ("out of body experiences") but also in EBE ("extra body experiences") also known as MMP or "multiple mortal probations." I refer to this in the forum as "walking upon the way" which means stepping outside your programmed reality to "walk with" the programmers. It is kind of an "extra-body" or more precisely an "external body" experience. In the EBE, it is your same body; wherein the OBE, you are just some sort of energy floating above your own body.

Am I a crazy crack pot lunatic? Well maybe.

But I do still manage to hold on to some of my sanity and maintain a good family as a devout father. I am active in my Church, as none of this belief of mine is in any way mutually exclusive to any of the major religions in the world. I have an excellent solo law practice. And I hope that in some part at least a few of my posts here seem a little more than just tortured musings. I also have my own website that was out there way before this forum, which can be found at Cognitive Causality.

At any rate, my advice to forum readers who understand Jim and his book, The Universe Solved: you really don't have much to worry about. Your program will continue to run either in this iteration (your current life) or it will certainly reboot at some point into the next. If you can count yourself among those who have achieved such a great understanding of your self in this life that the programmers saw fit to have to created a super collider black hole incident just in order to maintain coherence in the program, then I would think you have done a pretty good job in this go around of reaching your potential.

jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, September 14, 2008 8:43:06 PM

Here, this one is more fun! LHC Rap