The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sympathetic Vibratory Physics - Is it a Musical Universe? Options
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 4:18:03 AM
Groups: Member

Quote:
“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3,6, and 9 you would have the key to the Universe” - Nikola Tesla

There are numerous references to the above quote attributed to the great electrical inventor and visionary Nikola Tesla, within the materials produced by John Worrell Keely (1827 - 1898), who discovered and developed the science of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics.

The 3, 6, 9 idea has been partially explained in the following article titled ‘Laws of Being’ written by the renowned scientist, Prof. Daniel G. Brinton (1837 - 1899), of the University of Pennsylvania.

http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb28.html

Especially exciting for me, is that I happened to come across a paragraph in the ‘I-Ching or Book of Changes, The Richard Wilhelm Translation’, which seems to validate Keely’s theories (bear in mind how old the I-Ching is!!).

Quote:
“The trinity of world principles, however, does come to expression in the hexagram as a whole and in its parts. These three principles are differentiated as subject (man), object having form (earth), and content (heaven). The lowest place in the trigram is that of earth; the middle place belongs to man and the top place to heaven. In correspondence with the principle of duality in the universe, the original three-line signs are doubled; thus in the hexagrams there are two places for earth, for man, and for heaven. The two lowest places are those of earth, the third and fourth are those of man, and the two at the top are those of heaven”.

So, if we translate the above using the modern language of vibratory physics, we have:

The 3 modes of vibration (or 3 currents) = “the 3 principles”

1. The Radiating = “earth”
2. The Focalizing = “man”
3. The Dominating = “heaven”

Furthermore, if you click on the hyperlink at ‘six orders’, you will see that frequency increases, as you progress up through successive layers of the chart, right up to the top, where “Infinite Ninths” (God/Logos) resides.

The I-Ching definitely works as a tool for divination (I say, don’t mock it till you've tried it!) and I've always maintained that if it works on the mental plane then it surely must work on the physical plane, but exactly how, I'm still trying to figure it all out!

Anyhow, for starters, I've taken this little gem of an idea based on vibratory physics, and attempted to map the 8 colours in the ‘Colour Octave’ to the I-Ching King Wen ‘Later Heaven’ sequence of Trigrams. I plan to write all of this up in an upcoming blogpost. Once finished I’ll cross link to it from the forum. :)
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:53:54 AM

WARNING: Dale Ponds SVPVRIL site focused on selling the 'Atlin'/Dynasphere which is NOT a Keely device. According to Jerry Decker over at www.keelynet.com they DO
NOTHING. He says, stick with the original Keely, not the New Age interpretations to make bucks from the gullible.

Missing is the Profs. year of birth and death. Now corrected. Sorry for the omission.

As promised, I've now uploaded the link to my blog (see below). I've decided to keep the format simple, just like a diary - merely a carefree jotting down of my I-Ching musings, however, mundane or lofty they may be!!

However, to be honest, the future entries might become rather sporadic or even non-existent, as I try to get to grips with all this Keely/Tesla stuff. d'oh!

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2015 5:57:45 AM

Aagh!! I lost my whole blog, with Blogger. To this day I still don't know how I managed to delete the whole damn thing. So stupid of me!! However, I believe everything happens for a reason and I've accepted it as such. Fortunately, I had backed up some old copies, so I decided to transfer over to Wordpress, tweak and release an article instead. The article is titled "The Unification of String Theory and the I-Ching's Dynamic Binary Structure". See link below. Chapter 4 talks about the 'Colour Octave', which I mentioned in a previous post.

Is the Universe programmed by Strings? What about 'Entangled Trinitarian Panentheism'? I'll let you decide!!

Please note I am no theoretical physicist and it shows. The blog is rather crude and in simplistic fashion. No Maxwell Equations here! However, I have tried my best based on my limited knowledge of physics, but, all I'm really trying to show is, perhaps, the idea of 'Trinities' arising within the Standard Model of Particle Physics and in the structure of DNA. This is, maybe, something that shouldn't be so easily dismissed. :)
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:10:46 AM

A New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake them to Death!

http://www.livescience.com/7472-kill-viruses-shake-death.html