The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

2nd Internet? Options
Sandi Peterson
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:01:48 PM
Groups: Member

Hello Forum,

Not long ago I experienced some very strange occurences. Seemed to begin after I downloaded Fire Fox and Mozilla. When I restarted my computer several programs had been added, games and videos I'd never seen before. It was as if I was on another internet -

I clicked a Matrix icon in my program files thinking it was the movie - it took control of my computer - I had no access. A row of simulated computers popped up onto my desk-top and began downloading millions of some sort of data - and warning do not disconnect.

Several other weird happenings, my telephones screwed up - strange phone calls, couldn't access my messages - later I found fraudlent charges on my credit card.

Has anyone here ever heard of this happening? The Matrix icons are still in my computer.

Thanks - Sandi
jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:32:25 AM

Hi Sandi,

I have found that there is currently a "the matrix has you" Trojan out there that can infect your computer.

But I must say that I am at a loss to explain any of these other anomalies that you are having other than to say that we have all had these things in our lives. While paranormal is rare as a whole, within any particular lifetime, like yours, strange coincidences seem to be the norm rather than the exception. There are just too many of these coincidences in this world for there not to be some higher organization, such as a programmed reality, to explain it all.
jim
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:10:58 PM

Hi Sandi,

Welcome to our forum and thanks so much for sharing your anomalous experience. I really suggest that you take a look at some of the material on this site and think about how a matrix-like reality could explain those strange occurances.

A more mainstream explanation for your experience however, might be simply that, as jdlaw suggested, you got a Trojan on your PC. Worst case, the trojan may have opened a port that allowed someone else to connect to and take over your PC, effectively giving them free rein to rummage through your files, find your credit card numbers (a scanned receipt, for example, or a program that intercepts keystrokes and sends the credit card info back to another computer when you made your next online purchase), phone number, etc. I would strongly suggest taking your PC to a PC-doctor to wipe your drive clean of viruses, and install a firewall and some anti-virus software if you don't already have them. Good luck!