Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Hints to How Our Reality is Created Options
jim
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2017 2:03:20 PM

Groups: Member

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Saturday, March 11, 2017 11:34:05 AM

Yes, I know I'm back, but I gave a reason for returning in the thread 'Who is God' in case you hadn't noticed. :)

Excellent blog post, Jim! I really enjoyed reading it.

Though it has to be said, the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiments are really not that easy to understand especially for those of us who don't have a background in physics. However, all is not lost, as it is possible to find videos on YouTube that explain some of these experiments in simple layman's terms. You need to persevere though (like I had to!), and watch these videos a few times if you really want to gain a proper understanding of the fundamental principles involved.

However, this new discovery poses new questions and deepens the mystery of our existence even further, consequently, and for further clarification, I decided to approach the Oracle with the following question:

Q: "This new discovery in Quantum Mechanics. How am I to make sense of it?".

A: Hex 17.2 > 58

Hex 17: Following

Hex 58: The Joyous

Line 2: A belief is not necessarily eternal. Times change influencing one's experience. For the individual to develop, a belief may need to be replaced by another, richer one. To hold to the past gets one nowhere. In other words, let go of the past, live in the now, and let the future unfold and whilst it unfolds embrace the joy in every moment.

And, from Mark Nepo, author of 'The Book of Awakening:.............'

"...........there are no wrong turns, only unexpected paths". So, there you have it, in a nutshell. ;)

jdlaw
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2017 1:11:53 PM

Jim,

Nice write up on this one. I did not see it on March 10. I love the graphic of the "which way" detector. I also love the deep realization that each of us on a macro level is just system subject to the exact same "which way" detector. Our paths (yours and mine) have been entangled in the past by me reading your book and this forum. Hope all is well with you and yours.