The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Andrew Gallimore's book on DMT and the brain Options
jim
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2019 3:24:31 PM

Groups: Member

I highly recommend Andrew Gallimore's book, "Alien Information Theory: Psychedelic Drug Technologies and the Cosmic Game".

Part of it was an interesting and unexpected foray into the functioning of the human brain (hint: it doesn't work the way you would think). Armed with that, he proposes a logically consistent theory about how DMT can unlock, in the brain, access to a hyperspace of reality, where resides other higher intelligences. Cool stuff.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 11:31:17 AM

YES! I love Andrew Gallimore's work and I've watched many interviews featuring him on YouTube. He is a fantastic researcher and he's more or less convinced me that this Hyperspace realm is indeed a separate reality from ours.

I like the way he explains his theory and how the human mind can switch under the influence of DMT and tune into another reality. And the DMT world is so unlike other worlds created by the brain. Users claim that it's nothing like the dream state or the LSD, psilocybin state. It's a very unique compound and deserves further investigation. I'd love to try it myself one day.

I really hope the DMTx experiments get going in 2020...

Imagine being able to explore Hyperspace for hours on end... what could we learn?
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Saturday, December 7, 2019 5:40:23 AM

Personally, I thoroughly recommend Rick Strassman for a more in-depth analysis of this phenomena.

In this YouTube video (see link below) he presents various models for understanding the beings so commonly encountered in the DMT experience.

The Nature of the DMT Beings: Breaking Convention Lecture July 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUFoVv_tI7Q

jim
Posted: Saturday, December 7, 2019 10:01:37 PM

Totally respect Strassman too and I read his book "DMT: The Spirit Molecule." It's very different from Gallimore's book however. Strassman methodically investigates the DMT experience and presents results in a scientific manner without any deep thinking about the "how" behind it. Gallimore does the opposite and presents a fascinating theory of the "how" without citing supporting evidence. Together, the two provide a nice foundation for all sorts of speculation.

I've also been listening to Terence McKenna's lecture and Q&A on "Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge". He touches on the DMT experience as well and takes his speculation in some crazy directions that really make you think.

By the way, Bot, part of that McKenna lecture includes an exploration into the I Ching and how it led him to a fractal theory of time that can predict the future!
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Sunday, December 8, 2019 3:30:44 AM

Thanks jim. That T. McKenna lecture you mentioned might be worth listening to! Also, Andrew Gallimore sounds like a really interesting guy. I'll go check him out.