The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ben Emlyn-Jones & his supernatural incident Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2021 6:02:06 PM

Groups: Member

Hey guys

It appears the YouTuber and blog writer Ben Emlyn-Jones is now experiencing weird things. And yes, for the umpteenth time it's connected to Christianity. This is a very interesting phenomenon that Ben recently experienced. I won't spoil it by revealing what happened. I'll let you guys watch and listen for yourselves and then you can make your minds up. To me though, it's strange, and there is not really a rational explanation for what occurred. Here's a link to Ben's video (the paranormal anecdote does not begin till about the 37 minute mark though.) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3zIOCt60jU

Hmm, very odd... thoughts anyone?

jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021 6:06:05 AM

Hi Ekuma,

[SPOILER ALERT]

I clicked your link and listened to the first 5 minutes or so and thought to myself, look there is no way I want to listen to 50 minutes of Ben (never seen him before and sure he is fascinating, but just not my thing really).

So I dragged the view indicator over to 37 minutes and heard his whole story about the Audible book for "The AntiChrist" and it not being available on Audible and then ordering the paperback and then tracking the package through Amazon and Amazon telling him it was delivered and hearing the "thump" on the porch with him thinking it was delivered, but nothing there, etc. But, then he goes back to Amazon and immediately his previous search is there (like Amazon does) and now this same book is available on Audible.

Really what is weird about any of that? I have often searched things on Amazon and the products I am looking for are not there and then come back in a day or even minutes later and they are there. That "database" (if you call it that) at Amazon involves millions of discrete data inputs every day and every minute and is in constant fluctuation. Somebody somewhere clicked or corrected an Audible product availability in the days between when he ordered the paperback and when he went back to Amazon. Also when humans remember things, it is in our nature to look for patterns. It is better for survival to see patterns not there than to miss a pattern when it is there (a predator lurking behind a tree for example). In an evolutionary sense, the ability to find patterns is important advantage humans have as a species.

All this just goes to show me that our own synchronicities (simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection) are very personal. I absolutely see nothing "weird" at all about Ben's experience.

My most recent synchronicity (about a year ago) happened when I got out of the shower, dried off, and went to the sink to brush my teeth and comb my hair, but the mirror was not fogged. I told my wife about it at that moment and have mentioned it again to her several times. Each time she says to me that I am being weird and that there is simply nothing weird about the lack of fog on the mirror that one day (i.e. could have had the bathroom fan on, could have been a low humidity day ... or something). I on the other hand still think it was really significant and have been unable to duplicate it (i,e, testing with the bathroom fan on or door open etc.). The mirror always fogs up when I am in the shower. Always, but that one day it did not.

There will always be glitches in the Matrix, but most of the time none of those glitches will matter to anyone else in the consensus reality. I think it is meant to be that way.
jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021 6:33:35 AM

Hi Ekuma,

[SPOILER ALERT]

I clicked your link and listened to the first 5 minutes or so and thought to myself, look there is no way I want to listen to 50 minutes of Ben (never seen him before and sure he is fascinating, but just not my thing really).

So I dragged the view indicator over to 37 minutes and heard his whole story about the Audible book for "The AntiChrist" and it not being available on Audible and then ordering the paperback and then tracking the package through Amazon and Amazon telling him it was delivered and hearing the "thump" on the porch with him thinking it was delivered, but nothing there, etc. But, then he goes back to Amazon and immediately his previous search is there (like Amazon does) and now this same book is available on Audible.

Really what is weird about any of that? I have often searched things on Amazon and the products I am looking for are not there and then come back in a day or even minutes later and they are there. That "database" (if you call it that) at Amazon involves millions of discrete data inputs every day and every minute and is in constant fluctuation. Somebody somewhere clicked or corrected an Audible product availability in the days between when he ordered the paperback and when he went back to Amazon. Also when humans remember things, it is in our nature to look for patterns. It is better for survival to see patterns not there than to miss a pattern when it is there (a predator lurking behind a tree for example). In an evolutionary sense, the ability to find patterns is important advantage humans have as a species.

All this just goes to show me that our own synchronicities (simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection) are very personal. I absolutely see nothing "weird" at all about Ben's experience.

My most recent synchronicity (about a year ago) happened when I got out of the shower, dried off, and went to the sink to brush my teeth and comb my hair, but the mirror was not fogged. I told my wife about it at that moment and have mentioned it again to her several times. Each time she says to me that I am being weird and that there is simply nothing weird about the lack of fog on the mirror that one day (i.e. could have had the bathroom fan on, could have been a low humidity day ... or something). I on the other hand still think it was really significant and have been unable to duplicate it (i,e, testing with the bathroom fan on or door open etc.). The mirror always fogs up when I am in the shower. Always, but that one day it did not.

There will always be glitches in the Matrix, but most of the time none of those glitches will matter to anyone else in the consensus reality. I think it is meant to be that way.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021 6:23:56 PM

jdlaw, you posted your reply twice. Did you realize? Maybe it is another glitch in the matrix, lol.

Well, I thought it was weird and an engrossing anecdote from Ben. It really unnerved Ben too mainly because it was a book on the Antichrist. And the fact that Amazon said it had been delivered to his address and then Ben heard the thud... well, how do you explain that? Where did the book end up? Did it vanish into a higher dimension, did an unearthly being take it? What exactly is going on here? A true mystery.

Also, you get this type of phenomena in poltergeist cases where objects asport and sometimes the objects return or they disappear forever. Anyway, I wonder if Ben will ever find it?...

The late Mary Rose Barrington wrote a book about this kind of thing. I will have to buy her book one day -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JOTT-things-disappear-relocate-happens/dp/1938398947
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, May 28, 2021 4:24:20 PM

UPDATE FROM BEN -

https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2021/05/left-behind.html

Aha, so now we know the title of this series! I might try ordering the exact same book in the series that Ben ordered and see if the same thing happens to me. Good idea, eh?