The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Anybody read RFK Jr's Fauci expose? Options
jim
Posted: Sunday, December 26, 2021 4:56:39 PM

Groups: Member

Just curious to see if anyone has read or is reading Robert F Kennedy Jr's expose on Fauci and Big Pharma ("The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health")?

It's a narrative that is diametrically opposed to that which is projected in the mainstream media. Definitely worthy of a discussion on this Forum.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2021 2:09:07 AM

Hello Jim, merry Xmas! Good to see you posting again on here.

Yes, it deffo sounds like a terrific read. I read the synopsis and it's shocking stuff. All these revelations have really put me off medicine and everything associated with medicine. I just don't trust GP's, nurses, or anybody any more, tbh. I just have to go on my own judgements now.

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 4:10:47 AM

Merry Xmas, Jim and Ekuma!

Yes, definitely one to add to my book bucket list!

I was listening to this wonderful talk by Jason Gregory on 'The Art of Effortless Living' (the title is in Nepali but don't worry he talks in English!). It highlights how the fundamental aspects of any external form of governance, control, force and a search for power puts us out of sync with the natural harmony of the universe. I think it would tie in nicely with the contents of RFK Jr's book.

jim
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 9:38:25 PM

"Bot"-tee-licious wrote:
I was listening to this wonderful talk by Jason Gregory on 'The Art of Effortless Living' (the title is in Nepali but don't worry he talks in English!). It highlights how the fundamental aspects of any external form of governance, control, force and a search for power puts us out of sync with the natural harmony of the universe. I think it would tie in nicely with the contents of RFK Jr's book.

Oh I definitely have to listen to that - I listened to the beginning and it certainly got my attention. Thanks, Bot.

I feel like it is the boiling frog metaphor - we are slowly getting used to it and conditioned to accept it. But it isn't natural, is it?

I'm reading another book about Wetiko that explores a similar idea, but more related to the false sense of separateness that creates evil in the world. It seems related.
jim
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 9:49:49 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Hello Jim, merry Xmas! Good to see you posting again on here.

Thank you sir. Back atcha.

FYI, re. the problem with the non-secure registration link... unfortunately, I have given up on the YAF experts - they have been unable/unwilling to help me solve it. Next step is to reach out to a network of developers to see if I can find and pay someone who can debug the problem, like I had to do last year with the entire Forum.

What I did do though, is extract a list of all attempted memberships, which were in the thousands. Once I filtered out all of the ones that were clearly bots or spam, I sent an email to the remainder, asking if they were interested in the Form to contact me and I'll show them how to get around the problem. So maybe out of all of that we will get some new blood.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 2:41:42 AM

jim wrote:
Oh I definitely have to listen to that - I listened to the beginning and it certainly got my attention. Thanks, Bot.

jim, I know the talk is long, nevertheless, I would thoroughly recommend listening to the whole of it to get a broad, comprehensive view of 'Taoist Philosophy.' Sadly, although I do actually agree with it in principle, I doubt if it would work in practice! Most groups like to exercise their own will over others through communal action even when resisted! They don't see that real power is within, let go and let be! Respect boundaries and individual rights.

Wouldn't it be great to believe you could live in a society where you could trust everyone and they would do the right thing, but unfortunately, most people would consider this to be a very fantastical and naïve way of thinking. However, I do think there are valuable lessons to be learned from Taoist philosophy.

By the way, Jason is an expert on Eastern Philosophy. He is my go-to guy if I need to understand anything about Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Zen and Vedanta, without having to read any of the ancient texts about them.

jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2022 6:07:32 AM

Sorry, I kind of disagree with RFK and some of the sentiment of what is being mentioned here (though I can agree with a lot of the facts, I think the conclusions drawn to be a bit out of touch).

I don't know if you all know my history. I got my driver's license at 16 and worked for my Dad's small petroleum jobbership "Namakagon Oil Co." in Northern Wisconsin (essentially driving a tanker truck delivering fuel oil to homes) until I turned 21. Then I got in an argument with my Dad one day and decided to join the army. I worked in medical research at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) in Frederick Maryland for 6 years in the biocontainment level-4 "hot suite" where I did blood research on all of the worst infectious diseases in the world. After my daughter was born, I wanted to get out of the Army and went to work at National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda Maryland for another 6 years managing "Building 6B" containment suite. Then another 3 years at the FDA Twinbrook facility managing their containment suite. That is when I took a break and went back to school to get my B.S. in mechanical engineering, Masters in Business Administration, and Juris Doctorate (Law degree).

I say this not to "toot" my horn, but to let you know that I met the guy. Back in the 80s Fauci ran National Institute of Allery and Infectious Diseases and though he mostly stayed clear of politics, he really was a Republican back then. I love how RFK paints him as some liberal who only wants to spend your tax dollars. Well I guess there is a bit of that in all public service. If you don't spend the money, you don't get it again in next year's budget.

But at the end of the day, government life is not the big conspiracy people want to paint it out to be. Absolutely, if you delve deep enough into any conspiracy theory, you will always find evidence there. That is the nature of the simulated universe.

Let me say that again, THAT IS THE NATURE OF THE SIMULATED UNIVERSE.

You might want to hang on to at least a token chip of your consensus reality though.

jim
Posted: Friday, February 4, 2022 6:25:41 PM

jdlaw wrote:
Sorry, I kind of disagree with RFK and some of the sentiment of what is being mentioned here (though I can agree with a lot of the facts, I think the conclusions drawn to be a bit out of touch).

Back in the 80s Fauci ran National Institute of Allery and Infectious Diseases and though he mostly stayed clear of politics, he really was a Republican back then. I love how RFK paints him as some liberal who only wants to spend your tax dollars. Well I guess there is a bit of that in all public service. If you don't spend the money, you don't get it again in next year's budget.

But at the end of the day, government life is not the big conspiracy people want to paint it out to be. Absolutely, if you delve deep enough into any conspiracy theory, you will always find evidence there. That is the nature of the simulated universe.

Let me say that again, THAT IS THE NATURE OF THE SIMULATED UNIVERSE.

I was hoping you would respond, jdlaw! I know from some of my early Covid Facebook posts that we see this pandemic a little differently, which is cool. I greatly respect your opinion.

It's difficult to put into words all of what I am learning from RFK Jr's book - it has really opened my eyes. And the great thing is that he has thousands of references and I am spending a lot of time checking those out (as I began reading with a a strong dose of skepticism against Kennedy), and they are, for the most part, solid. So it isn't as if this is a guy with an axe to grind simply trashing an enemy. His statements are certainly damning - but he couldn't make them without being subject to defamation suits if they were false, could he? There are references to actual research and experimental studies, that completely defy the mainstream narrative. RFK Jr. has an impressive legal history in looking out for environmental issues as well as children's health issues with a long resume of lawsuits to prove it. And he is about as liberal as you can get - but he's the kind of liberal who has no tolerance for corruption and for what Eisenhower referred to in his warning to beware of the "military industrial complex". I recommend that you read it if you have the time.

A few things to think about...

- There are hundreds of doctors referenced and some with Nobel prizes under their belts. Many of these doctors have had their careers destroyed at the hands of Fauci and others in his big-Pharma supporting circle, simply because they supported a position that didn't generate money for big pharma. For example, many off-patent (and therefore, inexpensive and potentially likely to prevent the need for the development of new revenue generating meds) medicines, prophylactically applied, have been shown to reduce the severity of Covid to basically a cold. Double blind, placebo control group studies. But they have been crushed, with the support of the mainstream media.

- Unlike the 16 vaccines applied to children that Fauci and the CDC pushed through WITHOUT placebo control groups. The lack of a placebo control group allows big pharma to hide any scientific evidence of severe side effects. This is horrible science. And yet, the media has canonized Fauci as "America's Doctor" and promoted this vision of a true scientist. He is not at all active in science. His is a political animal. Dr. Pierre Kory: "Dr. Fauci's suppression of early treatments will go down in history as having caused the death of a half a million Americans in the ICU". Strong allegation.

- "Dr. Joseph Goebbels wrote that 'A lie told once remains a like, but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth.' Tragically for humanity, there are many, many untruths emanating from Fauci and his minions." - Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize laureate for discovering HIV

- Fauci promised cures for HIV/AIDS since the 80s, getting the US and other governments to spend on the order of a trillion dollars. 40 years later and there's nothing. How could he not have been fired for such a failure?

- Gates dumped millions and millions of doses of failed vaccines (failed because their safety records were worse than their impact on the underlying disease in terms of net mortality) on people in Africa, making billions for big pharma, and potentially killing millions. There were vaccines that didn't pass muster in western countries because they were too dangerous.

- One of my major changes in thinking has to do with vaccines themselves. I took the Moderna jab and got all the childhood vaccines prescribed back in the day. I believe in science. But not blindly, like a fool. I've been led to believe that vaccines are largely responsible for the eradication of some of the worst diseases. However, the facts seem to be that public sanitation, good health practices, and modern plumbing are responsible for most of the decline in mortality from infectious diseases in the 20th century. Take a look at this diagram:

- The idea of thinking that every ailment that plagues humanity has, at its core, a root cause in the form of a virus, is kind of stupid thinking. But that is what we are all programmed to believe. Why would it be true? Supporting data says otherwise. But this model of - find the virus, then create a vaccine for it - generates tons of revenue for big pharma, but is it really the best way to spend dollars on healthcare?

- The Pfizer vaccine got approved based on a study that showed reduced mortality against a control group. But it was "reduced" by a single person. And, apparently, several individuals who died after receiving the vaccine were removed from the data set to fudge the results.
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, February 5, 2022 5:04:31 AM

Nice review. And yes I am basing my comments only on other's reviews of RFK Jr's book. Your discussion in this thread are in line with others. I have a lot of litigation going on right now and crammed for time. I will see what I can do about working in some more reading time.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, February 5, 2022 1:55:24 PM

Quote:
One of my major changes in thinking has to do with vaccines themselves. I took the Moderna jab and got all the childhood vaccines prescribed back in the day. I believe in science. But not blindly, like a fool. I've been led to believe that vaccines are largely responsible for the eradication of some of the worst diseases. However, the facts seem to be that public sanitation, good health practices, and modern plumbing are responsible for most of the decline in mortality from infectious diseases in the 20th century.

Yes, I agree with this. Although maybe nasty conditions like diphtheria and polio are best sorted out with vaccines. I recall getting these immunisations when I was younger. I remember ingesting a sugar cube to protect me from polio, lolz.

As for the Covid vaccines, I think these are not necessary at all for the majority of the public. Just protect the elderly and vulnerable and leave everybody else to herd immunity. And have you guys noticed the number of athletes and soccer players suffering from cardio problems?! It's truly shocking. Me and my Dad have followed soccer for years and never before have we seen anything like what is happening now. Some claim these heart issues are caused by "Long Covid" but I don't buy this hypothesis. Plus, these conditions like myocarditis in sportspeople did seem to start after the vaccines were rolled out.

Btw, the NHS sent 4 letters pestering me to get a jab. I ignored every single one. There's no way I'll ever get one. I've seen the many adverse reactions and some are terrifying.