The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

SHOUT-OUT to all the veteran members on here! Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2022 5:00:22 PM

Groups: Member

Just thought I'd give a quick shout-out to all you guys who have been members on here for a long time. Guys like Neo, Brother, Jon D., Mortimer, etc. Where are you peeps? How come you don't post any more? Is everything all right with you all? Have you all moved onto other forums?

Yeah, please let us know if you plan on coming back.

There's so much happening in the world nowadays. I thought there would be so much activity on here, but it's so quiet. Plus, Jim fixed the forum but no new members register. It's such a shame.

Can we ever get this forum buzzing again? I hope we can...
brother
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2022 11:03:42 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Guys like Neo, Brother, Jon D., Mortimer, etc. Where are you peeps?

Hello
Yes I have a plan. I had a topic about "Neo vs Klaatu" Before the release of "The Matrix Resurrections"

But in this new episode some parameters changed

For example: There is no plan for transferring all of humans to outside of the matrix.

So the the fight of Neo against the matrix and the meaning of the Zion changed
And this topic can continue to analysis this changes
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2022 1:25:15 PM

Brother, welcome back! Good to see you on here again. Yeah, just thought I'd give a shout-out and see who replies. I hope others return too and start posting again.

Btw, I'll check out your new thread later.
jim
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 12:23:35 PM

Thanks for the SHOUT-OUT, EKUMA1981
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 12:53:32 PM

Hi Jim! Good to see you checking in to the old forum again. Stop by again soon as I've got more posts in the pipeline...
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 1:20:59 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Just thought I'd give a quick shout-out to all you guys who have been members on here for a long time. Guys like Neo, Brother, Jon D., Mortimer, etc. Where are you peeps? How come you don't post any more? Is everything all right with you all? Have you all moved onto other forums?

There's so much happening in the world nowadays. I thought there would be so much activity on here, but it's so quiet. Plus, Jim fixed the forum but no new members register. It's such a shame.

Can we ever get this forum buzzing again? I hope we can...

I hadn't realized it has been so many months since I've been here. I'm definitely not active on any other forums. I've just been trying to leave the computer behind as much as possible. I felt out of shape compared to what I once was, so I've been mountain biking about 10miles a day 3 days a week at a nearby forest/park with trails. I have been training more than usual, most nights out of the week. I've been experiencing different feelings while bike riding, like moods I haven't felt since I was 12 years old. It's very nice. I'm in a way trying to turn back the mental clock in my head, to a time when I had that limitless confidence that comes with being young. I'll be on here more, I still come into my office a couple days a week I really have no excuse to not hop on here.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 1:23:50 PM

Jon D, welcome back, my friend! Great to see you on here posting again.

It's good to read you've been active and cycling. I used to cycle frequently, but not so much these days. I'm always busy researching and doing other stuff. Now that the weather is sunnier and warmer I'll try to get out more. I actually used to go "Synchronicity Cycling" for a while and had a bit of success with it, but gradually it just faded away and I lost interest. Yeah, things tend not to last and it's back to the mundane, lolz.

Quote:
I'll be on here more, I still come into my office a couple days a week. I really have no excuse to not hop on here.

Yeah, try and frequent the forum more often, Jon D. I've posted all sorts lately as there's so much going on in the world. I have Jim's U.S. website as my home page so that way I can check out the forum straight away as soon as I log on.
Neo
Posted: Thursday, June 9, 2022 7:17:53 PM

Hi EKUMA1981 et al,

I came back on here a little over a year ago as I thought that there might be some activity concerning cuirrent events, and although one thread got some action it then sort of fizzled out. A the question was raised I may as well be straight up on this; it's not a matter of having a problem with the running of the forum per se or its content. There's just not enough traction on here for my liking. I come back here occasionally hoping that things have picked up, but alas it's kind of been the same. I'm not saying any of this as a criticism or anything, just that that's how it is and I'm looking for more feedback on current event than I'm likely to get here. As the first official poster (if I'm not mistaken) on here this forum is special to me, it's just a pity that there isn't more people to converse with.

That said, greetings to the good ship 'Solved',

Neo

There is no spoon.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2022 2:35:36 PM

Quote:
As the first official poster (if I'm not mistaken) on here this forum is special to me, it's just a pity that there isn't more people to converse with.

Oh, so you were the first poster on here, Neo! Congrats, I did not know that.

And yes, this forum is special to me too as it was the first forum I really got involved with. And after joining this forum things took a more supernatural turn in my life.

Also, the lack of newbies on here astonishes me. I don't know why we don't get new members joining, I really don't. We have such a variety of topics on here, and the fact is things in the world are hotting up! You know, we just had them Congressional Hearings on UAP's; NASA are planning on going back to the Moon, and landing people on the surface; we've just officially reached Exascale computing; etc. There is so much to discuss, so much to share, yet it's like a ghost town on this forum - DOES NOT COMPUTE!!

Lastly, just an idea, Neo... why don't you start a new thread on a subject (anything you like) and see how many replies you get. I'm sure the few remaining members on here would love to read another post from your good self.

Anyway, take care, Neo, and thanks so much for responding to my Shout-Out post!
Neo
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2022 8:39:26 PM

You're welcome EKUMA1981, am about to take you up on that suggestion / idea / challenge and start a thread:d/

There is no spoon.