The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Smart Money: The Dangers! Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2022 8:21:22 PM

Groups: Member

Guys, check out this video, written and produced by Richard D. Hall. It's only 15 minutes long but it really gets to the nitty-gritty of how dystopian our future will become if we accept this digital currency paradigm -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGiM5SSAvxs

The CB(DC) will literally know everything we purchase! And if they believe we are buying too much junk food or red meat, for examples, they will disable the smart money app on your smartphone! This is chilling stuff!
Jon D
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2022 2:14:14 AM
Groups: Member

I'm torn on this one. If change means more control over us, less freedom, then I'm against that change. On the other hand, the way things are we NEED change, badly.

For example people are concerned they are going to limit our "red meat consumption". Imagine how we look, concerned about our future's ability to eat red meat, meanwhile all these animals have no end in sight for their suffering. How can we expect a good outcome for ourselves when we have no empathy for other life?

If we accept a digital currency and we inevitably will, nothing much would change. The ultra-rich would stay as is, the very poor would stay as is, or likely get worse. Let's face it though our currency as it is has been digital for a while. The US Dollar for example is not a physical thing, it's just made up numbers on bank computer screens. There is nothing to back most of it up with, it's already just about as fake as cryptocurrency. This never really mattered much though. For hundreds of years in England they literally used wooden sticks for currency. "Currency" is nothing more than what everyone agrees it is. A digital currency would be harder to regulate than the physical money system we have been used to.

We worry about this idea of a dystopian future to come, and we don't realize we've already been in it all this time because we have it easy where we sit. Do people think earth has been paradise and some evil force is just now trying to take it over? I don't understand. We may have it easy, here in the first world, but still depending on where you live on this planet, your life could easily be in hell. As long as that's the case, we're not a good planet.

I know, I'm alive in 2022, this is the hand that I was dealt, but I just can't help but see there is a better way we can do things.