The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Crazy Plane Lady Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, November 4, 2023 8:48:58 PM

Groups: Member

Does anybody here have more information on this unusual incident? How this woman was allowed to fly again after her outrageous outburst, I'll never know -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8uAOCR8j0
Jon D
Posted: Sunday, November 5, 2023 11:35:15 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Does anybody here have more information on this unusual incident? How this woman was allowed to fly again after her outrageous outburst, I'll never know -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8uAOCR8j0

She lost her airpods, accused people of taking it, and then just freaked out speaking gibberish. Nothing paranormal happened, this is just a common scene when an airhead girl pops pills and drinks alcoholic drinks at the same time. That combination usually leads to this behavior, uncontrollable. I've seen it quite a few times.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 12:25:07 AM

Yeah, you're probably right, Jon D. Just the bit at the end of the video where she says, 'He's not real!' Strange thing to shout. What did she mean exactly?
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 7:40:49 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Yeah, you're probably right, Jon D. Just the bit at the end of the video where she says, 'He's not real!' Strange thing to shout. What did she mean exactly?

She didn't mean anything she didn't even know what she was saying. I've seen this type of thing happen before. It's just the result of an entitled bitch mixing pills with alcohol and throwing a fit over something in public. Very common scene in America especially in California I'm sure Jim has seen this kind of thing lol.

What's even sadder is that when she learned of the internet traction the event had, she tried to play off of it like "she was told not to talk about it, top secret". When you just look into it though, you'll see nothing paranormal happened at all, she's just stupid and caused a scene in front of a lot of people and then got arrested.