The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Aliens in Miami?! Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, January 7, 2024 12:24:30 AM

Groups: Member

WTF is this all about?! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI_-L2ZglD8

I've never seen so many cop cars in one location!

Anybody on here live in Miami?
Jon D
Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 10:24:13 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
WTF is this all about?! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI_-L2ZglD8

I've never seen so many cop cars in one location!

Anybody on here live in Miami?

Aliens capable of visiting distant worlds would be highly intelligent. Knowing the consequences of your actions is a large part of what it is to be intelligent. I don't find it likely an intelligent being would come visit a not-so-advanced species like humans and just casually walk around a shopping mall, it would be disastrous.

Without a doubt this was not an alien event in any way. It was likely false reports about gunfire being confused with fireworks, at a shopping mall, that would definitely get a massive police response quickly.

The area would have been shut down for days, you would see a strange military presence soon after, and not to mention all the kids would have for sure started to livestream giant aliens at a mall on their phones. None of the above happened. This was just a social media event.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2024 9:45:26 PM

Why was there so many cop cars present though, Jon D? It seemed very excessive. Also, if law enforcement thought this situation was super serious then how come the FBI never turned up, or the ATF? I never saw FBI or ATF vehicles in the aerial video. The whole event was weird, I think. Just a load of cop cars everywhere. One estimate was 60+ cop cars!

Also, there's been several individuals who claim they were at the mall and they did indeed witness strange shadow-like inter-dimensional beings. They could be lying though, but more people are coming forward to speak out about their experiences on an almost daily basis. I've seen a few clips online too and one clip did appear to show something shadowy wandering about. It looked humanoid as well.

Could be a psy-op to see how the public behave. This was happening last year too where balloons and other UAP's were being shot down by the US military. And, there was that Las Vegas incident where homeowners said they were "visited" by otherworldly entities.

It just feels like we're being conditioned and prepared by the MSM for some kind of big UAP false flag operation.
Jon D
Posted: Friday, January 12, 2024 9:42:15 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Why was there so many cop cars present though, Jon D? It seemed very excessive. Also, if law enforcement thought this situation was super serious then how come the FBI never turned up, or the ATF? I never saw FBI or ATF vehicles in the aerial video. The whole event was weird, I think. Just a load of cop cars everywhere. One estimate was 60+ cop cars!

Also, there's been several individuals who claim they were at the mall and they did indeed witness strange shadow-like inter-dimensional beings. They could be lying though, but more people are coming forward to speak out about their experiences on an almost daily basis. I've seen a few clips online too and one clip did appear to show something shadowy wandering about. It looked humanoid as well.

Could be a psy-op to see how the public behave. This was happening last year too where balloons and other UAP's were being shot down by the US military. And, there was that Las Vegas incident where homeowners said they were "visited" by otherworldly entities.

It just feels like we're being conditioned and prepared by the MSM for some kind of big UAP false flag operation.

So many cop cars because it might have been mistaken for a small riot or mass shooting event. It was new years day, the previous night on new years eve people blast off tons of fireworks, a bunch of rowdy kids had leftover fireworks and were lighting them in the mall. ATF and FBI are not first responders to this type of thing. They didn't show up because this was just a false alarm, it was just a bunch of kids fighting and stuff. Miami isn't the place it used to be, there are a lot of shootings, rough crowds.

People are coming forward for social media clout, that's what this entire thing is about. If this event was real the mall would have been closed for quite a while, a lot of testing would be done, etc... Everything was functioning as normal shortly after. Also worth mentioning again, no videos of any value were taken.

Trust me this wasn't an alien event, I would bet anything on that. It was not even a psy-op. It was literally nothing except a false alarm for the police and people on twitter making stories up for clout.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, January 22, 2024 11:11:37 PM

WTF?! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxP7qMfPRg

So, this incident also happened in 2023 as well?! Mega glitch in the matrix here?!

Of course, Ben is still on the case! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqHxWzNpnQQ