The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

game revealed programmed reality for me Options
A14I\I
Posted: Friday, April 3, 2009 11:07:40 AM

Groups: Member

I was just playing rally sport for xbox , and the game is basically you driving while the co pilot gives you the pacenotes , and arrive in the least amount of time.

Well usually i just focus on it being a game, but this time i was focusing on how kids would look at the brightly colored visual pacenotes on the upper of the screen which come alongside the auditory pacenotes of the game pretending to be your copilot.

Anyways the sole focusing on just the visual pacenotes fely like they were instructions for the subconscious to send to the conscious, and I tell you I was racing the game like a machine better than all my previous performances.

This means that we are constantly getting these subconscious programming , which some are helpful for living our life in the fastst most efficient way , most fun also. We just start believing it is us who are driving and by doing so switch from automatic drive to manual drive in our lives.

I personally am starting to find this out and am playing around with it

We are the gamers constantly programming our experience
jim
Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 11:01:03 PM

Absolutely. And very cool if you can detect it. The book "The new unconscious" By Ran R. Hassin, James S. Uleman, John A. Bargh notes that our senses can process 11 million bits per second. Our conscious processing is only 50 bits per second. And I have seen references to 4 billion bits per second being processed sub-consciously (can't put my finger on the source of those stats, tho). So it seems that there is a lot going on that we are just not aware of. And, more to the point, we are incapable of being aware of it.
jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2009 6:11:27 AM

jim wrote:
Absolutely. And very cool if you can detect it. The book "The new unconscious" By Ran R. Hassin, James S. Uleman, John A. Bargh notes that our senses can process 11 million bits per second. Our conscious processing is only 50 bits per second. And I have seen references to 4 billion bits per second being processed sub-consciously (can't put my finger on the source of those stats, tho). So it seems that there is a lot going on that we are just not aware of. And, more to the point, we are incapable of being aware of it.

Cool! I have had some debates with some of the antagonists (local reality scientists) to any possible "programmed" or what I would call a "macro QM" reality. They all believe so strongly in their own little "percieved" world that they will not except anything like Jim's book or even consider any "non-local" reality (you know the violation of Bell's inequality where as in QM, distant objects can effect each other without actual contact)